• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Okay, I think Khârn the Betrayer victory over BB (Fate/Extra CCC) probably should be removed. With all her hax were gone thanks to Khorne, BB was force to face Kharn in brute combat.

The thing is that BB is 10 ninatons in AP while Kharn is 21 ninatons. I think that BB cannot even put a scratch on him with this AP difference, Kharn is twice as powerful as BB and he has durability negation via Gorechild.

Yes. Kharn simply takes less damage if hit by attacks below 21 ninatons because he is durable. But hitting him repeatedly with attacks that are 50% of his durability would kill him eventually.

I mean, you can't really measure it (it's also better if we talk about this on my wall to not derail) but i'd say 4-5 times

Golbez vs Sasuke should be removed due to the fact that the reasoning isn't good. The only points that was given to Sasuke is that Golbez isn't resistant to Mind Hax and that he can Mind Hax Golbez and drop a meteor on him, when no one at all addressed how Sasuke can deal with Golbez being resistant to multiple elements, rendering Sasuke's ninjutsus moot, his OHK, life drain, and his own Mind Hax, which Sasuke is also not resistant to.

^I mean, even with Gharnef belonging to a higher tier now, doesn't the match still boil down to the same thing? It's still a situation where neither can really kill the other.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
^I mean, even with Gharnef belonging to a higher tier now, doesn't the match still boil down to the same thing? It's still a situation where neither can really kill the other.
Well, Gharnef has the AP advantage and thus more likely to win, although their hax is equal.

But I am not going to push it, I just noticed alot of jojo pages are outdated in general so there is that-

I don't think there's a reason to remove Gio Vs Gharnef; the change in tier makes the outcome 100% unchanged. JustSomeWeirdo would probably say the same thing.

Reposting this here.

Erza vs Zoro should be removed due to being a hax stomp in favor of Erza. As I pointed out last time thanks to being bloodlusted Kenbunshoku Haki cannot work as the user needs to remain calm and collected in order to use this as confirmed by Katakuri. Not only that but Fish Man island arc Zoro cannot use Busoshoku Haki. Meanwhile Erza is going straight for durability negation thanks to being bloodlusted resulting in a stomp for Erza. His only advantage is skill and stamina but that's not doing much against a durability negating opponent. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/592793?useskin=oasis

Also I'd like to ask for the removal of Zoro vs Kanzaki due to Suisen not being restricted ( 6-C ) which would one shot Zoro with ease. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/509915?useskin=oasis

Zoro vs Erza is not a stomp. Erza has a single durability negating move that Zoro can evade because its not even a ranged attack. That's what is called decissive.

PaChi2 said:
Zoro vs Erza is not a stomp. Erza has a single durability negating move that Zoro can evade because its not even a ranged attack. That's what is called decissive.

Evading in close combat is gonna be difficult considering the amount of AoE and the lack of precog. Again thanks to the conditions Zoro was heavily nerfed meanwhile Erza had an advantage from being bloodlusted. Durability negation right from the start.

Again, its not a stomp. The fact that Zoro is nerfed doesnt make it a stomp.

Theglassman12 said:
How nerfed was Zoro?
Cant use Precognition because bloodlusting him takes away his "calmness" required to use said ability.

Also bloodlust makes Erza go for her dura-negating attack from the start.

Exactly. Zoro and Erza engage CQC where Zoro is destroyed immediately thanks to her durability negation. He can't block since it's durability negation, can't dodge since Kenbunshoku isn't working and she has AoE. It's a stomp and I don't see how you can say otherwise.

PaChi2 said:
Again, its not a stomp. The fact that Zoro is nerfed doesnt make it a stomp.

Actually it is PaChi. It's throwing Zoro against someone against a character who is going right for the kill with durability negation meanwhile he can't do anything.

1) Her AoE isnt durability negating.

2) Her durability negating attack is a direct hit with her weapon, something zoro can evade.

3) Zoro has ranged attacks to avoid getting caught in her durability negating attack.

Its not a stomp. Its not a haxstomp in any way. Zoro can fight and Erza isnt resistant to anything zoro has.

1: Yes her Nakagami Armor has AoE and it does ignore durability.

2: Read above.

3: Zoro doesn't use ranged attacks even when bloodlusted. He's a swordsman. He going in CQC.

4: She's actually resistant to sword slashes with her armor.

It IS a stomp in favor of Erza. Stop trying to find ways around. Whenever Erza gets tossed against durability negating opponents it's called a stomp. But that doesn't apply to Zoro. Gotcha Pachi.

What. Seriously, are you trying to imply that Im a hypocrite?

Nakagami Starlight: An attack that slashes midair and cuts a hole through it and open the space. She used this to bypass Minerva's spatial magic.

Its a slash that negates durability.

Im not debating Erza vs Zoro here.

Didn't imply it so calm yourself and be rational. You are a staff member and should know better not to take things out of context.

Nakagami Armor itself ignores durability, not just that one move.

It's an armor that negates durability as a whole.

It's very clearly a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back