• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Kid's loss against the Terrarian should probably be removed soon.

Thanks to his upcoming downgrade that most people seem to agree on.

Jenny Wakeman vs Goku should be removed for a number of reasons.

1. The OP voted in the thread, which is against the rules since it shows some bias in the thread, something that an OP is not allowed to have when making a vs thread.

2. The person who voted first tried to use the SSJ multipliers to back up his reasons, which are invalid as stated numerous times.

3. The voter tried to scale Goku off of SSJ2 teen gohan, when goku has stated that he could've easily destroyed kid buu at full power, who is stronger than Fat Buu, who was able to trash Majin SSJ2 Vegeta, who is stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan, who at full power, was able to kill a baseline solar system buster. And before any of you say that the whole solar system gap is wide, to that I say, Jenny is only roughly 17 times above baseline, which isn't that hard for Goku to be at considering everything I've listed above in terms of who he's stronger against.

4. The voter also claimed that Jenny has as much experience in combat, if not more than goku, ignoring the fact that Goku has trained his entire life in the art of fighting, and even if you want to bring up the fact that Jenny is a robot and can download all known fighting styles in the world, Goku still has his training with Master Roshi, Master Korrin, Kami, King Kai, the Yardrats, and even the afterlife when he died against Cell, all of these teachers that aren't in the universe that Jenny resides.

All in all, I prefer we remove the match between Goku and Jenny due to the reasons not being good.

Sans-serif vs Ghost Rider should be redone as most of the reasons were that KR wouldn't affect Ghost Rider because he's not evil. We don't treat KR as having anything to do with Morality anymore.

This match has been bothering me for awhile. The reasonings for Erza were pretty bad. Anyway here's the match https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/711232?useskin=oasis

• The voters for Erza blatantly ignored the fact that Erza's armors have multiple obvious openings and pretended Akame would strike her armoured parts as opposed to her clear openings which is very flawed.

• The claim was made that Erza was more skilled than Akame which is false again. No proof was made for this claim and I'd actually argue Akame out classes her in skill and there's actual scans to prove this.

• Also said Erza abuses range, while this is true she doesn't abuse range from the start. She enters CQC in character where she'd get cut at least once ( Again this was clearly and blatantly ignored.) This also ties in with the Nakagami armour which she doesn't use in character meanwhile Akame always goes for the kill first thing in character.

I'm not the most knowledgeable on Fairy Tail, but I totally agree with you Knight.

Erza more skilled than Akame.......... Bwahahahahahahhahah!!!!

That was just a bad thread all around tbh. I'll remake it after it gets removed, hopefully better and more valid arguments are made.

Knight, let me remake it.

Give me what I should put on the OP or I'll make the settings of the match.

So you can vote

Another Akame match that should be removed......

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1255199#84

Akame vs Ben Tennyson should be removed. I know Ben 10 upgrades are in the pipeline, but those are a ways away. Aside from the AP differential, there were other problems with this thread.

First off, there was a lot of confusion sorrounding how the AF Omntrix works. There is no direct evidence that it could revive all of Ben's forms. Nor is there any supporting that it could revive his Human form either. All the hard evidence for the Omnitrix life saving feature comes from the Omniverse Omnitrix, witch is established as being far more advanced and superior to the OS/AF Omnitrix. So the votes using this reasoning as a base are moot. The only thing that's certain is if Chromastone was shattered, he'd reform into Diamondhead.

Ben One Shots: While this is kinda true, it is OOC for Ben to go all out or abuse his most broken abilities right away. And many in the thread ignored that Akame can also one shot most of his forms via toxin.

Skill:. The voters also blantantly ignored that Akame massively outskills Ben. So despite the AP differential, I doubt Akame would give him the chance to hit her.

So yeah all around a bad thread. And this is all coming from a long time Ben 10 fanboy.

When Ben 10 upgrades go through. I'll remake it with OS Ben (Both will be 7-B)

Monarch probably forgot to remove it on her profile considering it isn't on his profile

Theglassman12 said:
Jenny Wakeman vs Goku should be removed for a number of reasons.

1. The OP voted in the thread, which is against the rules since it shows some bias in the thread, something that an OP is not allowed to have when making a vs thread.

2. The person who voted first tried to use the SSJ multipliers to back up his reasons, which are invalid as stated numerous times.

3. The voter tried to scale Goku off of SSJ2 teen gohan, when goku has stated that he could've easily destroyed kid buu at full power, who is stronger than Fat Buu, who was able to trash Majin SSJ2 Vegeta, who is stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan, who at full power, was able to kill a baseline solar system buster. And before any of you say that the whole solar system gap is wide, to that I say, Jenny is only roughly 17 times above baseline, which isn't that hard for Goku to be at considering everything I've listed above in terms of who he's stronger against.

4. The voter also claimed that Jenny has as much experience in combat, if not more than goku, ignoring the fact that Goku has trained his entire life in the art of fighting, and even if you want to bring up the fact that Jenny is a robot and can download all known fighting styles in the world, Goku still has his training with Master Roshi, Master Korrin, Kami, King Kai, the Yardrats, and even the afterlife when he died against Cell, all of these teachers that aren't in the universe that Jenny resides.

All in all, I prefer we remove the match between Goku and Jenny due to the reasons not being good.
Bump.

From what I've seen on other threads, AoC's passive things don't have 4 km range, which is what SBA dictates as a starting distance between opponents. By stating in the OP that the starting distance is 50 meters, you have given AoC unfair advantage, since BB would start the match within the range of a passive ability that she can't resist. Which automatically gives AoC a win and BB can't do anything about it.

That's actually wrong about Starting range.

It sets them in the range to attack eachother, with the MAX range being 4km.

And mine still stands too. BB was like having much much more advantages back then. And she still can very much just nuked AoC once in order to kill it.

Okay, two Dante matches I want removed.

Dante vs Ragyō

Dante has absolutely zero way to do anything meaningful due to her regen and massive Durability difference

Ragyō is at a minimum 4x stronger, and leads with mindscrew, and has regen he can't bypass. Stomp.

Dante vs Beast

Basically the same reasons only multiplied by the dozens, MUCH higher strength, High Regen makes Dante incapable of killing him, d it ends with Beast either turning him into Neuro Electricity, breaking him down atomically, or power nulling him.

Is even stated and mentioned on the thread that Ben starts with Diamondhead who is the same tier as Esdeath.

Also, by that logic, any other VS where Ben is involved should be removed.

I didnt see the results added on Ben's profile so I assumed that they just made Ben fight her.

Even then, the result isnt added on Diamondbeads profile.

The result is added on Esdeaths profile as a win against Ben, linking his profile while theres no link on Ben and Diamondheads profile linking their loss

They seems to have not been added yet.

The result is not added on DH profile because the match was about Ben (Who can use Tier 7 aliens) against Esdeath.

The result on Esdeath profile was added as a inconclusive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back