• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I don't remember Dante being resistant to Magic, Sound, Transmutation and Spatial Manipulation.

Second, even though DMC1 Dante is slightly more serious than his DMC3 and DMC4 incarnations, he doesn't use Time Stop from get-go, and without it he gets haxstomped.

And tbh I don't find his Lightning and Hellfire as impressive as Usagi's Transmutation and Spatial Manip.

Also why do people think DMC1 Dante has Yamato while he doesn't?

It wasn't, the thread was linked above.

Dante was completely incapable of killing Sailor Moon and was forced to incapacitate her, while SM has multiple ways to one shot+ precognition.

Normally, that would be a stomp for the latter, but with Time Stop and far superior skill, Dante was able to pull an incap

Then why is it in her first key?

And why did you remove it before having any sort of discussion?

SM has more hax than DMC1 Dante, It's just Time Stop won out.

It already got removed.

Why it did I don't know.

And I feel like a rematch is completely redundant, every reason that could have been made was said and Dante won, no revisions between the two were made.

I was not aware that the match had been removed

Well, I'm going to drop the match (plus, there's a big revision hax for SM)

Also.

Lightning vs Beerus

Read the thread and I shouldn't need to explain why it's flawed.

The only reason for Beerus winning was because of in character existence Erasure, to which case, Lightning also Time Stop spams as pointed out later in the thread, making pretty much all the votes Null and Void as in character Erasure doesn't mean a win against in character Time stoppers.

It was a huge FRA fest which ended up getting added despite the votes getting debunked.

It was also closed in the middle of discussion and, perhaps the most important thing, Hakai has never been shown to work on a Tier 2.

Newendigo said:
Sonic Vs Iron Ma should be removed, as he utterly outhax IM so much that its not funny lmao.
Trasmutation, time manipulation, black holes, BFR, three ways of matter absorption, stellar range with any abilitie, with several of them being omni-directional.

Seriously, I argued that the match was very unfair, and yet it was still added.

It would be wise to start removing most of the Ben 10 matchups. All of the lesser aliens (not High 5-A and Alien X) are about to be hit with some monster upgrades if I'm not wrong. They and everyone who scales to them are probably gonna get buffed to 6-C+

Someone make a list of what mathces needs to be removed like what Knight dod, which was what I did on the addition thread.

Anyway.

Genos vs Esdeath

Both Ice Storm AND her time Stop were both restricted during that fight, we've had multiple threads removed for restricting multiple abilities and SD even stated on that thread that doing that wasn't cool, yet it was added anyway.

@Dino

This is more meant for threads that have already been added to the profiles. That said I'll close that for you.

The real cal howard said:
I'm assuming it's @Effi, and it's on the profile.
Worth noting said universe has a completely unquantifiable amount of people in it.

The SW Galaxy is confirmed to have over 100 Quadrillion living species and that discounts non sentients which can also be mindhaxed by people weaker then Luke.

Also, if you say "Apparently" and you're unsure, probably better to check before removing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back