• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree with Gargoyle

Also Zoro vs Kanzaki definitely needs to be removed now due to it being a stomp due to High 6-C Yuisen not being restricted.

The speed gap isnt 2x, its 1.8x

Erza has wins against both Ruby and Weiss who have superior AP

The match is fine

WeeklyBattles said:
The speed gap isnt 2x

Erza has wins against both Ruby and Weiss who have superior AP
Both, Ruby and Weiss were pre timeskip volume 1-3 not 4-5 like Yang so she is even more powerful plus she with her semblance to go further for AP and 2.5k>1.3k almost 2x so yeah, while with Ruby and Weiss speed was equal.

The situation is much different.

Well, after evaluating it again I agree with Blanked.

Yang's advantages: Higher AP, Dura, Speed, a forcefield that has the same dura as her AP, a very useful stats amps.

Erza's advantage: Versatility....that's it.

Basically, Erza has too many disadvantages in that thread as if she was nerfed.

@Homu Versatility alone is what gave Erza wins over Ruby and Weiss...even pre-timeskip they have all the things you listed

WeeklyBattles said:
@Homu Versatility alone is what gave Erza wins over Ruby and Weiss...even pre-timeskip they have all the things you listed
They don't have speed (cause equal)and their AP is lower than volume 4-5.

@Blanked Okay? They still had a decent AP and durability advantage and (minor) stat amps via Aura. Almost 2x is not 2x. The situation is the same here, just in the opposite direction of who won.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Blanked Okay? They still had a decent AP and durability advantage and (minor) stat amps via Aura. Almost 2x is not 2x.
They had 141>100(not really decent) vs Versitalty and Stamina(possibly skill). So not weird they lost. As usual it depends on fans of the two.

Blanked said:
They had 141>100(not really decent) vs Versitalty and Stamina(possibly skill). So not weird they lost. As usual it depends on fans of the two.
Yang is >141 to an unknown degree, and Erza still holds a huge versatility advantage and stamina advantage.

I wouldn't be so sure about the "Barely above baseline" part. She did one shot Tyrantsumi, a baseline 7-A I recall. Doesn't a character have to be 3-5 times stronger to one shot from what I recall?

The other reasons you pointed out make sense to me though. The Low-High regen on its own skewers Esdeath's chances dramatically.

You can be less then 1.5x stronger to one shot.

Also, Noctis vs Dante should be removed.

First of all, Noctis is over 5x, Dante dies upon the blades crossing. Two, Noctis's life and Death hax as well as BFR was completely ignorored, and people argued (Including me I admit) that Dante would Time Stop first when he knew the threat Noctis posed, this is wrong, because he dies upon blade contact.

Toneri is also a HUGE stomp for Noctis, 400 Pettatons stronger, Death hax, Time Stop, BFR, massive Hax stomp.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Blanked Okay? They still had a decent AP and durability advantage and (minor) stat amps via Aura. Almost 2x is not 2x. The situation is the same here, just in the opposite direction of who won.
For situation to be same Yang would of been volume 1-3 with lower AP advanatge and speed would be equalised and not 2.5k>1.3k. Here yang is volume 4-5 with greater AP gap and 2.5k>1.3k speed advanatge. You can't make a single argument for Erza here.

Seriously "same situation" where does this come from....

For me it's a damn stomp and from what i see dragon master and Homu agree as well so we should wait more input.

Hmm? I've never heard of that before. I always hear the 3-5x AP diffirential.

Depends where you hit. A good smack in the gut or a hit behind your back and a one shot is easy even for same AP.

Gargoyle One said:
Also, Noctis vs Dante should be removed.
First of all, Noctis is over 5x, Dante dies upon the blades crossing. Two, Noctis's life and Death hax as well as BFR was completely ignorored,

Toneri is also a HUGE stomp for Noctis, 400 Pettatons stronger, Death hax, Time Stop, BFR, massive Hax stomp.
As I told you in another thread, Death hax and BFR are non-factors. Noctis won't kill anyone with them. Nothing else to say.

Okay, two matches that need removal.

Ainz Oaal Gown vs Gil

Apparently Magic resistance doesn't block time Stop, or Death, so Gil does at the start of the match.

Zeref vs Cole Macgrath

I think the Death Spell works on Cole? I'm wrong, apparently it doesn't work on those with regen high enough to counter and there's zero statements about it life draining.

Also, time reversal? Atomic destruction kills Zeref before he can.

WZ got wanked and Cole vs Zeref is a stomp for the former.

It was Gil's Luck that stopped death spells, not magic resist. And there's pretty much shit-all Ainz can actually do during the time stop that will kill Gil, seeing as nothing Ainz does in the time stop will affect Gil until the time stop is finished.

As I said.

Nothing Ainz does during timestop can affect Gilgamesh, because interestingly, Overlord treats timestop semi-realistically - the target is frozen in time, so nothing can change them, as change requires time to be passing. So he can hit him as much as he wants during the time stop, it won't do anything.

And besides. In all of the first 9 or so volumes of Overlord, Ainz started with time stop once, and even then it wasn't for combat purposes, it was to hide what he had done to kill Gazef. It is not something he uses regularly in combat. He isn't Homura.

I worked very hard for that thread to be concluded. Do not try to take it from me.

Gil's luck stops death? I dont know about Fate so I'll take whatever you say. Even if, as you know, Ainz times his spells perfectly?

And Ainz uses time stop when he needs to. He hasnt needed it because he has never fought as Ainz but as Momon. The only times he has fought as "Ainz Ooal Gown":

Shalltear but Timestop wouldnt function, the Black Scripture, but Ainz was testing his powers and didnt know if timestop would function in the new world. Those from the dwarven country and the Plains, but again, he wanted to make everyone fear him so he needed them to see his superiority. And in this last volume he needed the rest to see him act as the Sorcerous King. Oh yeah, and those trespassers, which... I dont remember how he dealt with.

And iirc Ainz states that timestop was something everyone from level 70 upwards should be prepared for, implying it is a common practice. This is PvP Ainz who, as stated multiple times, is very strategical and tries to gain intel on his enemies. If he doesnt know if timestop will or will not work, he will try it early on.

Monarch Laciel said:
As I said.

Nothing Ainz does during timestop can affect Gilgamesh, because interestingly, Overlord treats timestop semi-realistically - the target is frozen in time, so nothing can change them, as change requires time to be passing. So he can hit him as much as he wants during the time stop, it won't do anything.

And besides. In all of the first 9 or so volumes of Overlord, Ainz started with time stop once, and even then it wasn't for combat purposes, it was to hide what he had done to kill Gazef. It is not something he uses regularly in combat. He isn't Homura.

I worked very hard for that thread to be concluded. Do not try to take it from me.
Alright

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjYjUdMsf00

Two reasons:

A) Ainz's death spells (excluding when cast in tandem with TGoALiD) have a chance of working, and Gilgamesh has ridiculously high luck making any probablility based effects a lot less likely to work on him. And...

B) Luck is passive causality/fate hax that essentially determines if the user can survive something that would otherwise be lethal by twisting fate and causality. A B rank in Luck and good Instincts was sufficient to survive the always-hitting-the-heart-and-dealing-damage-equal-to-target-health-plus-its-own-base-damage Gae Bolg. Gil has A rank luck, so those death spells are highly likely to just get fate/causality maniped from working.

He doesn't need azrael to kill your fate and concepts. Also he isn't lazy he just won't kill you if the bell doesn't ring. So basically now he doesn't need to use Azrael to kill people and he will use his unmanned MEoDP like ability at the start of the fight while getting a sneak attack assuming the bell is ringing.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1120534

Weiss vs Han - Mainly due to most of the votes using reasoning such as Han using his time manip to slow weiss, which he cant actually do as he only uses his time manip to amp his own speed much like Weiss, his sleep spell, which hasnt shown to work on beings of a comparable level, only weaker beings, and invisibility, which is hard countered by aura senses

I don't think the sleep one is invalid, as it is a dura-negating hax. That more applies to Tier 2 or higher, like Bill Cipher's hax only working on 3-Dimensional humans.

However, I agree with the rest of your points.

TeenAngel101 said:
I don't think the sleep one is invalid, as it is a dura-negating hax. That more applies to Tier 2 or higher, like Bill Cipher's hax only working on 3-Dimensional humans.

However, I agree with the rest of your points.
Wot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back