• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zack instead of just pasting the same list, how about you look through the profiles and check if the matches are already added or not. You're making this even more of a headache for us when we have to check if it's even added or not.

@Theglassman12

I've already checked if they were added or not.

Otherwise, why would I post the same exact list with ones that had their results already dead

You can clearly see the difference from the current list to the previous list whether it's how many words there are or how many matches are there,

I'll give you an example

Inconclusives for the current list

Android 21 vs Reva , Cole MacGrath vs Liliana Vess , Kenshiro vs Gerard Valkyrie , Monkey D. Luffy vs Rhinomo , Monkey D. Luffy vs SCP-999 , Shrek vs Jimmy Hopkins , Son Goku vs Thunder McQuee , Yhwach vs Reva ,

Inconclusies for the previous list

Android 21 vs Reva , Chowder vs Gumball Watterso , Kenshiro vs Gerard Valkyrie , Naruto Uzumaki vs Thunder McQuee , Shrek vs Jimmy Hopkins , Son Goku vs Thunder McQuee , Yhwach vs Reva

Also, go check their profiles and tell me if the results have been added for them (For the current list that is)

@Zack You do know I can see the comment being edited like a minute ago right? You're not pulling a fast one on me.

Jotaro's match with goku is already added, along with Naruto's match with Erza, Samus' with Seiya.

Again, just be patient, not all the staff members are able to add all of these matches at once.

Oh God.

The format I did messed up the bolding for some.

I gotta fix those along with the outdated matches since I was half asleep when doing the list.

But still, with the Inconclusives.

http://i.prntscr.com/kCFPnG23S2qmqIWxWNPuKg.png

Well, this will be the last time the compilation wave will apear from me for now.

I'll do it when "Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 12" is made.

This is part of the messed up I was talking about - About that Samus one, do you mean that Samus victory was added with Seiya loss or just Samus's victory

If so, Seiya's isn't added

Composite Human intellectually stomped Baldi (12-0) while under great disadvantage of power, such that it could be argued to be almost an order of magnitude above an AP stomp, with no initial equipments whatsoever (on their underwear) and forbidden from obtaining weapons or armor before their two-minutes prep time ended, at which point they had to be already inside the school and beginning the fight.

Even under such physical disadvantage that damage through normal attacks was nearly impossible, this was at one point pointed out to be barely even fair. Already added to Baldi's profile.

Must be added.
Intellectualstomp

@Theglassman Not trying to sound impatient, it's not even my thread, I'm just curious because I went to make the exact same thread pretty much only to see in the related threads page that it had already been made and concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back