• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Piccolo vs FATHER (KND)

Group B (Match 3) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Aachintya31 vs Dinamic8000

Results:

Father (KND): 7 (Coreoffirm, Dinamic, BEASTHEART880, Dragon, Glace, Demonic, Dread)
Piccolo (Saiyans Saga): 1 (Adem)
Incon:

V1.png
VS
V2.png
he

Last edited:
If piccolo is able to dodge it and attack Father then its a win.Piccolo isn't resisted to fire of 5200 degree celcius.
Piccolo also has higher Lifting Strength advantage so he can grapple down Father in close quarters combat
Piccolo also has AP advantage
177.6 Exatons while Father is 64.21.
That is 2.71x AP advantage, Not to mention Skill gap as well.

He has a huge AOE
but lacks LS to Grapple with Piccolo
Well, if he get's grabbed Father would most likely burn the surrounding area in rage

The same would happen if Piccolo tries to go melee against him

Fire Breath attack from greater range

And if we consider when Father best used his powers (Season 5 Episode 13) He would also duplicate himself, with the clones at could also shot fireball, creating a danmaku

Last edited:
And about the AP gap, let's remember Father never showed any sings of damage during the series, being only defeated by his weakness or due to BFR, so i don't think any normal attacks would make much besides getting him even more angry

I would say though at any charged ki attacks of Piccolo could potentially defeat him, and considering Father doesn't tend to dodge he would try to interrupt the attack or go in a beam clash, getting vaporized in the last option

But yeah, besides that i don't see any win condition for Piccolo

Well, if he get's grabbed Father would most likely burn the surrounding area in rage

The same would happen if Piccolo tries to go melee against him
Its unlikely he could go full power with rage as the surrounding area was completely unaffected by the heat and as also shown here where it was able to melt an area of ice.Piccolo has resistance to harsh temperature as listed on his profile and also he was able to stand here near volcano/magma without difficulty where temperature rises to almost 1200 -1800 degree celcius.Heat resistance in DB is ki dependent. Piccolo could grapple him and finish him with kiai
Piccolo could deceive him with a headon shot via afterimages and hit him from behind

Last edited:
And if we consider when Father best used his powers (Season 5 Episode 13) He would also duplicate himself, with the clones at could also shot fireball, creating a danmaku
Well this is dragon form father and human form has duplication.He isn't intelligent enough to use this as his starting move.You gotta make a CRT for that ability addition.

And about the AP gap, let's remember Father never showed any sings of damage during the series, being only defeated by his weakness or due to BFR, so i don't think any normal attacks would make much besides getting him even more angry
Piccolo upscale from a weaker character than him i.e krillin and has showed signs of better skill and durability than krillin.

Its unlikely he could go full power with rage as the surrounding area was completely unaffected by the heat and as also shown here where it was able to melt an area of ice.Piccolo has resistance to harsh temperature as listed on his profile and also he was able to stand here near volcano/magma without difficulty where temperature rises to almost 1200 -1800 degree celcius.Heat resistance in DB is ki dependent. Piccolo could grapple him and finish him with kiai
Piccolo could deceive him with a headon shot via afterimages and hit him from behind
This volcano scene is from GT right? If so i don't think it is canon, besides that like i said here Father flames can go up to 5200º Celsius

Also, Father could use the shapeshifthing to get shorter and avoid the attack (If not to escape from the grab)

About the afterimages, this could also be interpreted as higher speed, which doesn't apply here since speed is equalized

Well this is dragon form father and human form has duplication.He isn't intelligent enough to use this as his starting move.You gotta make a CRT for that ability addition.
IMO the whole Dragon tier is redundant, it only appears briefly once and the difference really just resides in more size and range, the protagonist din't got more terrorized or had any more difficult to defeat him, for me he can reach that AP in his base form, considering he could compete with Grandfather, who have a Planet Level durability

Even so, as far that i understand the profile consider that Father doesn't lose any abilities in his Dragon Form

But yes, i will make a CRT in a few hours with all this points

And he used that strategy in Season 5 Episode 13, like i will say in the CRT Father is at least gifted in intelligence, the dumb moments of him and the other characters comes from the cartoon nature of the show

Piccolo upscale from a weaker character than him i.e krillin and has showed signs of better skill and durability than krillin.
Yeah, i don't deny Piccolo have the higher AP here

Probably being having his head burnt to ashes. His profile says his regen is only mid. With the new additions like danmaku and just how hot his stuff is I'm gonna keep my vote to Father. Also I think my vote was double counted by accident?

I would say though at any charged ki attacks of Piccolo could potentially defeat him, and considering Father doesn't tend to dodge he would try to interrupt the attack or go in a beam clash, getting vaporized in the last option

But yeah, besides that i don't see any win condition for Piccolo
My vote goes to Father as well FRA ^^

Really don't remember the context of this scene, maybe the regen was because the Dabura stone spell ceased and all the statues (Even the broken ones) Were restored?

Still, you need to make a CRT in order for the the ability to be updated to High-Mid level

And even so, like i said, it is difficult to considerate a ability from a later tier in this one, in that point of the history Piccolo din't fuse with either Kami-sama or Nail, both chronologically and in power levels he was closer with the Mid Regen feat
Piccolo's Ki Barrier should deal with Father's fire
Voting Piccolo
We know that Ki is finite, Father's fire powers for the other side only got stronger as pissed off he gets

So i don't know if this strategy would work in the long term

Really don't remember the context of this scene, maybe the regen was because the Dabura stone spell ceased and all the statues (Even the broken ones) Were restored?

Still, you need to make a CRT in order for the the ability to be updated to High-Mid level

And even so, like i said, it is difficult to considerate a ability from a later tier in this one, in that point of the history Piccolo din't fuse with either Kami-sama or Nail, both chronologically and in power levels he was closer with the Mid Regen feat
It's a Mid-Regen feat. It's the reason why Piccolo, Kami and Nail have Mid regen
Piccolo's regen also comes from his Namekian physiology, so don't see how him fusing with Nail or Kami made it stronger
We know that Ki is finite, Father's fire powers for the other side only got stronger as pissed off he gets

So i don't know if this strategy would work in the long term
Piccolo's stronger than Krillin who's already 2.71x stronger than Father at his strongest
Doubt Piccolo would have any trouble beating Father if we take away his heat

Back