• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dyspo vs 17 1/6/0 (grace)

Fight takes place in the Tornament of power.
Android 17 has a gun. Winner by ko or ringout.
Mvp 17:Greatsage13th
3rd strongest pride trooper: CiscoTheSoto, Vizer04, C2_of_Omegon, Cimafranca133,Nierre, soulgizmo
Incon:

Last edited:
I assume they can't fly and the rules are those of the ToP, right?

Dyspo is actually a very skilled fighter considering his fight with Hit.

I assume they can't fly and the rules are those of the ToP, right?

Dyspo is actually a very skilled fighter considering his fight with Hit.
It's just taking place there. 17 has the gun his future self used which is outside weaponry. It's fluff

I think Dyspo would win this one. His speed would be too much for Android 17 to overcome, especially if Dyspo enters his Super Maximum Light Speed Mode. Frieza and Gohan were only able to deal with that speed because of Frieza limiting his movements with the Cage of Light. 17's barriers could help him, but Dyspo might be too fast for him to put the barrier up, and even if he maintained it constantly, Dyspo could still just push him out of the ring.

Ironically, this match actually did happen in the manga, and the two were able to fight one another evenly, until Dyspo's stamina began to decrease and 17 gradually overwhelmed him. That might happen here, but since the anime showed more of Dyspo's abilities, Dyspo's light bullet and Super Maximum Light Speed Mode would be enough to damage 17 and defeat him before the stamina drain could really matter.

Shouldn't android 17s ap be higher however
Doesn't really matter if 17 is stronger. Golden Frieza was stronger than Dyspo even with his Super Maximum Light Speed Mode, but he was strong enough to pressure Golden Frieza without actually hurting him, so he should be able to do the same against 17, who's weaker than Golden Frieza.

Who do you think wins between catoplessa and ribbriane?
Good question, and I'm not really sure. Ribbriane's power was just way too inconsistent in the anime to make any clear conclusions. First, she fought evenly against Super Saiyan Vegeta, then she was easily shot away by base Vegeta's attacks, then was overwhelmed by Super Saiyan Goku, THEN her biggest transformed state was defeated by Android 18, which makes no sense at all. Then to make it even more confusing, she could destroy one of 17's Low 2-C barriers with a single punch. So I don't think it's a good idea to use Ribrianne in matches, though I've been thinking about making matches with other fighters from the Tournament of Power.

Good question, and I'm not really sure. Ribbriane's power was just way too inconsistent in the anime to make any clear conclusions. First, she fought evenly against Super Saiyan Vegeta, then she was easily shot away by base Vegeta's attacks, then was overwhelmed by Super Saiyan Goku, THEN her biggest transformed state was defeated by Android 18, which makes no sense at all. Then to make it even more confusing, she could destroy one of 17's Low 2-C barriers with a single punch. So I don't think it's a good idea to use Ribrianne in matches, though I've been thinking about making matches with other fighters from the Tournament of Power.
I could go for some trio de danger against peeps

I think Android 17 should win this one. Yes, Dyspo is incredibly fast, but his hits aren't that strong in comparison, as even SSG Goku was able to overpower him with the God-to-Blue switch. Android 17 was also able to hold his own against opponents such as SSB Goku, Base Toppo, and even keep up with Goku and Vegeta as they fought against Jiren. Android 17 also fought Jiren with Golden Frieza and kept up with him

Android 17 also have infinite stamina, has barriers to protect himself, and is more skilled than Dyspo too

I think Android 17 should win this one. Yes, Dyspo is incredibly fast, but his hits aren't that strong in comparison, as even SSG Goku was able to overpower him with the God-to-Blue switch. Android 17 was also able to hold his own against opponents such as SSB Goku, Base Toppo, and even keep up with Goku and Vegeta as they fought against Jiren. Android 17 also fought Jiren with Golden Frieza and kept up with him

Android 17 also have infinite stamina, has barriers to protect himself, and is more skilled than Dyspo too
If this were an actual fight, then I would agree with you, but the settings for this match are different. It takes place in the Tournament of Power ring, and can be won with a ring-out. So all Dyspo would need to do is knock 17 out of the ring. He nearly did that against a much stronger Golden Frieza, so I don’t see why he couldn’t do the same here. Like I said, 17’s barriers wouldn’t be as helpful here because Dyspo would be too fast for 17 to activate them, and Dyspo could just throw 17 out of the ring if he kept up a constant barrier, like 18 did against Cocelleta.

Last edited:
If this were an actual fight, then I would agree with you, but the settings for this match are different. It takes place in the Tournament of Power ring, and can be won with a ring-out. So all Dyspo would need to do is knock 17 out of the ring. He nearly did that against a much stronger Golden Frieza, so I don’t see why he couldn’t do the same here.
Android 17 had barriers to protect himself from that, unlike Frieza. Android 17 also doesn't toy with his opponents so he wouldn't let Dyspo enter his lightspeed mode
Like I said, 17’s barriers wouldn’t be as helpful here because Dyspo would be too fast for 17 to activate them, and Dyspo could just throw 17 out of the ring if he kept up a constant barrier, like 18 did against Cocelleta.
I doubt Dyspo would think of that as he's not the most intelligent or skilled fighter in the ToP. In fact he's very straight forward, even to the pointGoku said he's nothing special in terms of skill

Android 17 had barriers to protect himself from that, unlike Frieza. Android 17 also doesn't toy with his opponents so he wouldn't let Dyspo enter his lightspeed mode
What’s he gonna do to stop Dyspo? You can’t really stop transformations, and it’s not like Dyspo’s form takes that long to activate anyway. Worst-case scenario, Dyspo uses his light bullet to hide and activate his Super Maximum Light Speed Mode
I doubt Dyspo would think of that as he's not the most intelligent or skilled fighter in the ToP. In fact he's very straight forward, even to the pointGoku said he's nothing special in terms of skill
He may be cocky, but he’s not an idiot. He was able to put Hit on the ropes using his enhanced senses and nearly defeated him. After punching the barrier multiple times and getting nowhere, I think he’d eventually realize that he could just drop 17 down with the barrier.

What’s he gonna do to stop Dyspo? You can’t really stop transformations, and it’s not like Dyspo’s form takes that long to activate anyway. Worst-case scenario, Dyspo uses his light bullet to hide and activate his Super Maximum Light Speed Mode
He can stop him mid-power up, like he did to the U2 Maidens
He may be cocky, but he’s not an idiot. He was able to put Hit on the ropes using his enhanced senses and nearly defeated him. After punching the barrier multiple times and getting nowhere, I think he’d eventually realize that he could just drop 17 down with the barrier.
It's more like that Dyspo caught Hit off guard, as when Hit started to fight him as well, he quickly overpowered Dyspo and almost knocked him out of the ring

lol?

Dyspo FRA
dont underestimate dragonball guns. vote counted
main-qimg-8d68c10e04651e3945ea7fdb05b1513a

He can stop him mid-power up, like he did to the U2 Maidens
Cuz they were idiots who purposefully left themselves wide open and took way too long to transform as part of their act. Most of the Pride Troopers only pose when they’re together, not alone, and the only one I can think of who poses alone is Toppo.

Cuz they were idiots who purposefully left themselves wide open and took way too long to transform as part of their act. Most of the Pride Troopers only pose when they’re together, not alone, and the only one I can think of who poses alone is Toppo.
Still, as soon as he'll go to power himself up, 17 won't hesitate to blast him. And posing or not, if he'd power up in front of 17 he'll leave himself open for an attack, and 17 has attacked when they stopped to power up

Still, as soon as he'll go to power himself up, 17 won't hesitate to blast him. And posing or not, if he'd power up in front of 17 he'll leave himself open for an attack, and 17 has attacked when they stopped to power up
dyspo when fighting frieza didnt really have a problem with powering up and frieza should be nearly as fast as 17 is. Light speed mode doesn't just seem to take that long to do. You would think frieza of all people would know better than to let people power up.

dyspo when fighting frieza didnt really have a problem with powering up and frieza should be nearly as fast as 17 is. Light speed mode doesn't just seem to take that long to do. You would think frieza of all people would know better than to let people power up.
Frieza is also very arrogant and he didn't think Dyspo would get this strong

This isn't a stomp for dyspo
Frieza is also very arrogant and he didn't think Dyspo would get this strong
I still don't think 17 not letting dyspo transform as a win con is that good. Base dyspo was able to keep up with hit afterall. In fact 17 vs hit should be a thread.

This isn't a stomp for dyspo

I still don't think 17 not letting dyspo transform as a win con is that good. Base dyspo was able to keep up with hit afterall. In fact 17 vs hit should be a thread.
Base Dyspo only kept up since he caught Hit off guard. Once he adapted to Dyspo, Hit pretty much stomped him

Base Dyspo only kept up since he caught Hit off guard. Once he adapted to Dyspo, Hit pretty much stomped him
No no no hit did not stomp dypso. They were basically even with the two trading hits consistently until hit started to adapt to dyspo. If it had been a 1v1 and dyspo went light speed mode he would've kicked hit out the ring.

No no no hit did not stomp dypso. They were basically even with the two trading hits consistently until hit started to adapt to dyspo. If it had been a 1v1 and dyspo went light speed mode he would've kicked hit out the ring.
Hit literally almost defeated him, and Hit later even almost managed to adapt to the much faster Jiren (although he lost he held his own better than even UIO1 Goku), so lightspeed mode wouldn't beat hit after that adaption, especially since Hit knows about it

Not that it matters since 17 kept up alongside the same Jiren too (although he was weaker obviously), and with his limitless stamina can blast Dyspo with a barrage of ki blasts like he did to Toppo

Hit literally almost defeated him, and Hit later even almost managed to adapt to the much faster Jiren (although he lost he held his own better than even UIO1 Goku), so lightspeed mode wouldn't beat hit after that adaption, especially since Hit knows about it

Not that it matters since 17 kept up alongside the same Jiren too (although he was weaker obviously), and with his limitless stamina can blast Dyspo with a barrage of ki blasts like he did to Toppo
Oooh you make a good point

True that Hit almost defeated Dyspo, but Hit didn't really manage to adapt to Jiren. He was literally only able to land a single blow after using his Time-Skip repeatedly, and Jiren was clearly holding back for most of the battle, even more than he did against U1O1 Goku, with the only time he really took the battle seriously was when he was trapped in Hit's Cage of Time. We also don't know how Hit would've been able to handle Dyspo's Super Maximum Light Speed Mode either since Dyspo retreated before he could use it.
Not a really good comparison here, since Jiren was substantially weaker, both physically and emotionally, as it's been confirmed by statements that Jiren wasn't able to draw out his full power against Golden Frieza due to being emotionally compromised. 17 also didn't really "keep up" with Jiren at all. Jiren targeted him first, and 17 could only block one attack before he was easily punched away by Jiren. The most he did was tackle Jiren and trap him in his barrier to weaken him, which doesn't really prove that 17 was faster or equally fast at all. 17 himself admitted that Golden Frieza and Jiren were tough ones, his reaction basically confirming he couldn't keep up with that kind of strength. Then, in the final match with Goku, Frieza and 17, he just stayed back and played the long-range game.

Here, Dyspo's Light Bullet will be too fast for 17 to fire an endless barrage of blasts since he'll be too fast to target, and his Super Maximum Light Speed Mode will only make it worse.

Back