• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

And the fact that he’s unskilled and tanks attacks instead of actual attacking.
Garou called him an amateur skill wise so he’s got something and are we gonna disregard his behind the back leg kick and takedown in the WC. Don’t be looking down on him now.

Mario's profile can be unlocked to add this matchup and that CRT for corruption resistance
Link the CRT here, and I will add it along with the match.

Saitama is back to Low 5-B, and therefore these matchups can be added again.

Those matched include:
Saitama vs Nappa
Saitama vs Son Goku
Saitama vs Superman
Saitama vs Marneus Calgar
As stated by several people here, I will not be adding these matches. If you wish to create new debates, please be my guest.

I will be getting to the rest of the requested additions in a bit.

Sonic defeated Kirby.
Both were 2-C, Super Sonic and Post-Star Allies Kirby were used, the battle took place in the Boss Rush Arena, no prior knowledge, speed was equal.

Added to Kirby's profile, but Sonic's is locked.

Raimi Spidey defeated TASM Spidey here (both were 8-C)
Both pages are locked.
Arale Norimaki Defeated Ghost Emperor Yama in this thread here (Both 4-C, SBA and Speed Equalized).

Arale's Page needs to be unlocked.
Sonic defeated Kirby.
Both were 2-C, Super Sonic and Post-Star Allies Kirby were used, the battle took place in the Boss Rush Arena, no prior knowledge, speed was equal.

Added to Kirby's profile, but Sonic's is locked.
All added.

Meruem defeated Part 1 Naruto (naruto page locked)

Rules

Both were High 7-C (Pre-Rose Meruem vs Search for Tsunade to Sasuke Retrieval Naruto)

Speed was Equalized

Naruto had Knowledge of Meruem. Meruem had no knowledge of naruto

Naruto was bloodlusted while meruem was in-character

Battle took place where Shirou fought gilgamesh in unlimited blade works

they started 10ft apart.

Victory Conditions: (Meruem wins by killing naruto, naruto wins by either incapacitating or killing meruem)

Before you add it. you should read the post in the link. cause there were some serious arguments about this match's validity and stuff.
Bump. The match has already been added to Meruem's profile, but it still hasn't been added for Naruto's profile, though I'm not sure if something's changed that makes this match invalid now.

Captain Atom (Post-Crisis) defeated Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) here.
  • Rebirth version of HAL was used
  • Speed was equalized
  • They would start at 4-B then go to 2c and then finally at 2-A
  • In character

I will add it to Cap's file later myself. But Hal's is closed

Back