• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha VS Kazekage Gaara

• Starting Distance: 15m
  • Bloodlusted Sasuke
  • FKS Sasuke | War Arc Gaara

Sasuke: 3 (@Kidkinsey, @XXKINGXX69, @defiantlyset)
Gaara: 4 (@Nierre, @GokuSparkle, @CiscoTheSoto, @AdNiBN002)
Inconclusive:

naruto_sasuke__part_ii.png
b26c7ce890f25a49b7a04a7c4f052e2d.png

Last edited:
Gaara grabs Sasuke's foot from behind with a massive sand lock and when Sasuke uses the Susanoo, he grabs him out of it then throws a mountain of sand onto him, crushing him.

Gaara should clap. Pressure Sasuke with sand.

Amaterasu -> Block with Sand
- If he so happens to get hit by Amaterasu, he has sand clone, sand skin to get rid of it befoer it outright burns him
Gaara's sand already negged Enton so this shouldn't be too hard, with his reflexes to react on time.
- Amaterasu was dodged by Ay, and Gaara was able to intercept a fast attack guaranteed to kill Sasuke, from Ay. So Gaara most definitely has the speed to react to anything Sasuke throws at him.

Even if he gets tagged by Genjutsu, his auto armor will continue to work.

Gaara's also smarter than Sasuke, Susanoo won't matter cause he can just pull him from under. He could also use his third eyeball to see while fighting. His sand is far to versatile. He also has higher LS. He can basically just summon a desert and just overwhelm Sasuke. He has the total means to do so.

He has no answers to Kirin though. I highly highly doubt Sasuke's getting close to Gaara before Gaara finishes him off. The distance is in Gaara's advantage.

I vote Gaara low diff

He has no answers to Kirin though. I highly highly doubt Sasuke's getting close to Gaara before Gaara finishes him off. The distance is in Gaara's advantage.
Should I then shorten the distance and make Sasuke bloodlusted?

Gaara should clap. Pressure Sasuke with sand.

Amaterasu -> Block with Sand
- If he so happens to get hit by Amaterasu, he has sand clone, sand skin to get rid of it befoer it outright burns him
Gaara's sand already negged Enton so this shouldn't be too hard, with his reflexes to react on time.
- Amaterasu was dodged by Ay, and Gaara was able to intercept a fast attack guaranteed to kill Sasuke, from Ay. So Gaara most definitely has the speed to react to anything Sasuke throws at him.

Even if he gets tagged by Genjutsu, his auto armor will continue to work.

Gaara's also smarter than Sasuke, Susanoo won't matter cause he can just pull him from under. He could also use his third eyeball to see while fighting. His sand is far to versatile. He also has higher LS. He can basically just summon a desert and just overwhelm Sasuke. He has the total means to do so.

I vote Gaara low diff
To be fair, Gaara only reacted to Ay falling, which isn't the same as his movement or combat speed.

And he can block Kirin
Should I then shorten the distance and make Sasuke bloodlusted?
Or make it FKS Gaara.

If you say so.

I'll still keep my vote for Gaara for now, since not much changes. Especially if Gaara can block Kirin

I still vote Gaara btw, just slightly more difficulty. Sasuke is pretty much bloodlusted all the time at this point in the series anyways.

I think that Gaara would win. His sand is one of the few things capable of protecting himself from the Amaterasu, the range he has with his sand and how he can use it is much greater than what Sasuke can do with the Susanoo, especially since the Susanoo hasn't been fully completed yet during the Five Kage Summit. I don't think that Sasuke really has anything in his arsenal that could either overpower Gaara's sand or fast enough to bypass its automatic reaction ability. It'd probably be a difficult fight, no doubt, but based on the small fight they had at the Five Kage Summit already, Gaara should still take it.

I think that Gaara would win. His sand is one of the few things capable of protecting himself from the Amaterasu, the range he has with his sand and how he can use it is much greater than what Sasuke can do with the Susanoo, especially since the Susanoo hasn't been fully completed yet during the Five Kage Summit. I don't think that Sasuke really has anything in his arsenal that could either overpower Gaara's sand or fast enough to bypass its automatic reaction ability. It'd probably be a difficult fight, no doubt, but based on the small fight they had at the Five Kage Summit already, Gaara should still take it.
He could possibly pierce the sand with a Susanoo Arrow. After all, MS Sasuke could pierce the sand with a strong enough lightning sword.

Kirin VS Sand Defense: no bro 😎😘😏⌛

Sword VS Sand Defense: omg i was penetrated 😲😖😭🥵🥶😵🥴😳
Lol, Kirin doesn't actually have a defined value on his profile, and if it has a constant strength, it shouldn't be much trouble to Gaara since Itachi's Skeletal Susanoo withstood it, and Gaara's sand blocked V2 Ay who completely tore through Sasuke's Ribcage Susanoo. And as of now, Sasuke is considered much stronger than Itachi (hopefully that'll change after my revision).

Er okay, if this is Bloodlusted Sasuke, things can be different- because now I can BS all of the out of character methods I want lmao and make Omega BS Strategies

Sasuke's obvious incon is Genjutsu GG, can he achieve that...? Well... yeah probably with Bloodlusted.

I'll go on a tyranical rant later about how BS Naruto Characters are if they are Bloodlusted but I'm dealing with like 3 GV VSBs rn

Er okay, if this is Bloodlusted Sasuke, things can be different- because now I can BS all of the out of character methods I want lmao and make Omega BS Strategies

Sasuke's obvious incon is Genjutsu GG, can he achieve that...? Well... yeah probably with Bloodlusted.

I'll go on a tyranical rant later about how BS Naruto Characters are if they are Bloodlusted but I'm dealing with like 3 GV VSBs rn
Maybe that could work, but his sand should still automatically defend him even if he's unconscious. He was able to block attacks he had no idea were coming from behind him after all. So he can just stall out with sand shields until the genjutsu stops.
Naruto Chapter 130 Page 15

Last edited:
Back