• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shadow the Hedgehog (Game) VS IDW Super Sonic

Adventure Shadow is used.

Speed is equal. Battle takes place on Final Rush, Win by KO like the original battle. Everything else is SBA

Theme for the battle

Adventure Shadow is >>>> 405 Yottatons, Super Sonic scales to 583.8 Yottatons

The Ultimate Life Form: 7 (JED, ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, Oliver_de_jesus, joshpiece, VegetaFan756, Coolboy6)

Super Saiyan Hedgehog:

Inconclusive:

-Render-1_Sonic_the_Hedgehog1.png

dbkaq1s-a1d1cb82-16d0-40d3-8406-95f91e5eb1d4.png

Last edited:
Voting Shadow mid-diff. IDW SS’s only real advantage is AP, but Shadow can close the AP gap in a variety of different ways (Invulnerability states, Chaos Blast), more versatile with multiple dura negging attacks which he would spam (Chaos Spear, Chaos Rift), and the fact IDW SS doesn’t even have Invulnerability makes me lean towards Shadow even more.

Voting Shadow mid-diff. IDW SS’s only real advantage is AP, but Shadow can close the AP gap in a variety of different ways (Invulnerability states, Chaos Blast), more versatile with multiple dura negging attacks which he would spam (Chaos Spear, Chaos Rift), and the fact IDW SS doesn’t even have Invulnerability makes me lean towards Shadow even more.
Isn't Chaos Blast comes from Shadow the Hedgehog game? Pretty sure that was a Modern Game wasn't it?

Regardless I'll count your vote

Yep, giving my vote to Shadow as well. Not only does he have far greater versatility, but he's going to recognize Super Sonic as a threat immediately due to him being aware of the power of a Super Form. Sonic is usually the only character Shadow doesn't "Chaos Control gg" due to his competitiveness with him in-character, but fighting Super Sonic fairly would be an idea Shadow won't toy with. So he'll just goes for hax this time too and wipe Super Sonic off the face of the Earth.

Also nice match, Gilad

Back