• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow the Hedgehog VS Knuckles the Echidna

• Fight Location: Angel Island
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Super Shadow | Super Knuckles
Shadow: 11 (@JED, @GlaceonGamez471, @Shadyboi0, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @StekFence, @Coolboy6, @sanicspood, @Gabs22_Gamer, @The_Axiom_of_Virgo, @ShakeResounding, @ElixirBlue)
Knuckles:
Inconclusive:

latest
b11288318e7a2190990202949b44eef7.png

Last edited:
Voting Shadow due to way more experience using the Super form and Knuckles has no answer to his wide variety of hax (such as Chaos Control, which is his starting move and Knuckles has never shown to have the power in canon)

Knuckles and Metal Sonic are still conceptually the better rival characters smh.

Also why isn't the Master Emerald not listed as Standard Equipment for Knux? Pretty sure power-null is a viable win-con for old red.

Shadow is more experienced atm, he has the guts to keep Knuckles down for the check and he notably shares more in skill department.

going to vote him as well.

Knuckles and Metal Sonic are still conceptually the better rival characters smh.

Also why isn't the Master Emerald not listed as Standard Equipment for Knux? Pretty sure power-null is a viable win-con for old red.
So is no-one going to address this? Or is this just another "FRA" train?

If Knux doesn't have a viable win-con (which I proposed) this MU won't be added.

So is no-one going to address this? Or is this just another "FRA" train?

If Knux doesn't have a viable win-con (which I proposed) this MU won't be added.
Knuckles can still use dura negging options in his favor if he wants to take advantage for a while.

Shadow is just notably more skilled and has the means to take this, but it isn't a stomp either.

Knuckles can still use dura negging options in his favor if he wants to take advantage for a while.

Shadow is just notably more skilled and has the means to take this, but it isn't a stomp either.
Look we've both helped with Sonic revisions in the past and essentially both Knux and Shadow have dura negging both in base as well as in super form so it's not exactly a win-con for Knux when Shadow has exactly the same win-cons plus is more "skilled", his time stop bypasses Knux's resistance, Shadow uses his hax IC unlike Knux and since Knux doesn't have the M.E (for still unexplained reasons) he can't even power null while other versions of Knux do have the M.E as standard.

My stance still remains unchanged.

I guess that we could move the battle to Angel Island to make the battle more fair for Knuckles so he could power null if he wants to

I guess that we could move the battle to Angel Island to make the battle more fair for Knuckles so he could power null if he wants to
Okay, I changed the location.

I assume that the location of the fight should be specified in the profiles, since it can interfere with the outcome.

Shadow still takes the MU but at least Knux has a viable win-con now, more often than not Shadow will use his hax as well as versatility to his advantage however if the battle is prolonged for any period of time (which can happen both have limitless stamina as well as healing afterall) then Shadow gets power nulled.

Shadow takes this 7 times outta 10 imo.

Also it seems I've got a small Sonic CRT to prepare.

Also remember that Knuckles is one of the few people Shadow will actually fight instead of going straight for hax, like in Sonic Heroes I would say Chronicles but that's gonna be changed lol. But... yeah Shadow still wins. It won't be long before he just goes time stop gg, likely before Knuckles can cancel out Super Shadow.

Shadow has my vote.

Also remember that Knuckles is one of the few people Shadow will actually fight instead of going straight for hax, like in Sonic Heroes I would say Chronicles but that's gonna be changed lol. But... yeah Shadow still wins. It won't be long before he just goes time stop gg, likely before Knuckles can cancel out Super Shadow.

Shadow has my vote.
RIP Chronicles equipment, support chao and mind hax resist for certain characters.

Also pretty sure that's grace (If it wasn't so already).

Rip. If Knuckles had more attention in recent times, I'd argue but Forces gave Shadow more to do and sidelines Knuckles, :V

Put me down for Shadow too

Yeah it’s been grace for over a day now lol. The match needs to be added to Shadow’s profile (already on Knuckles’s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back