• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Superman (2-10-0)

So i vote for Saitama as it would take him one-punch. Supes has a wincon of his arsenal and intelligence, but one hit is enough

I don’t believe Saitama has shown Temperature Resistance on the level of Superman’s Freeze Breath and Heat Vision

Could go either way thanks to Saitama’s one shot AP, but I’ll vote Superman FRA based on having more win cons

like saitama dispersed his verse's low 5-B with a squirt, the low 5-B from Superman is already near one-shot category but Saitama one-shots the 6x difference

I don’t believe Saitama has shown Temperature Resistance on the level of Superman’s Freeze Breath and Heat Vision

Could go either way thanks to Saitama’s one shot AP, but I’ll vote Superman FRA based on having more win cons
Also counted

this also scales to dura so Supes is gonna need a crap ton of time to even take him down, in which time Saitama can just jump and hit him once which would turn Superman into Souperman

like saitama dispersed his verse's low 5-B with a squirt, the low 5-B from Superman is already near one-shot category but Saitama one-shots the 6x difference
IIRC, I think your AP needs to be around 11x to be a one shot

this also scales to dura so Supes is gonna need a crap ton of time to even take him down, in which time Saitama can just jump and hit him once which would turn Superman into Souperman
Heat Vision and Freeze Breath bypass durability to an extent

I assume they're both in character. Saitama doesn't one-shot in character and Supes can spam Heat Vision since he has way better stamina.

I assume they're both in character. Saitama doesn't one-shot in character and Supes can spam Heat Vision since he has way better stamina.
Superman has no justificative to his stamina in profile, but Saitama has the justificative on his pain tolerance explanation

Due to his Extraordinary Genius intellect I think Supes will realize Saitama is stronger than him pretty quickly and exploit his range and other powers.
dunno about that pal, Saitama doesnt even looks that special btw, also, Saitama has some short of fear aura, it can help him, and if Superman tries to attack Saitama, Saitama will notice it and will try to kill Superman, the same thing happend to Flashy Flash

Back