• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla golden boi (Gilgamesh) vs Chocolate golden boi (Arjuna alter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilgamesh

> Have almost all human power via GoB

Arjuna

> Have atleast 330 million Gods authority

GG

>Tiamat broke the chain

>Arjuna is possibly stronger than Tiamat or atleast he is on Tiamat level

GLHF22 said:
>Tiamat broke the chain
>Arjuna is possibly stronger than Tiamat or atleast he is on Tiamat level
I think breaking the chain may come from Tiamat's physical strength (which is crazy high, from Monstrous Strength EX), but still, my lord's sure getting ancient.

Probably a typo, doesn't matter.

1. Arjuna's mindset, his combat tactics, what does he start with etc.

2. Does Arjuna get pass Gilgamesh's Ten Crowns?

3. Can Arjuna survive Ea?

4. Does Arjuna have an ability that can bypass Gilgamesh's resistances?

I think Arjuna can take an Ea, considering his place on the scaling chain (he has resistance to Space and Time Manip, so Enuma Elish can't ignore his durability)

And I see Conceptual Erase, which I don't remember Gil having resistance

Is this Lostbelt king Arjuna or servant Arjuna? Since i believe LB king Arjuna Will stomp Gil

It's more than just space-time manipulation. Something something, returning to nothingness, void stuff. It has more to do with devouring and erasing, so he shouldn't be able to tank it.

He has a really strong resistance against being erased.

It says both at peak so it should be Lostbelt King Arjuna, but Gil at his peak does have passive Subjective Reality and Enkidu

IDK really since nasu wank the shit of Gilgamesh in extra plus we don't know Arjuna true power.

Is parameter for servant Arjuna and LB Arjuna is the same? IIRC he is no longer composite of Hindu Gods after become servant/gain His sanity, it said he just inherited Shiva power when he become servant, I believe LB Arjuna should be atleast on Tiamat level

Tiamat has Strength parameter of A+ and Monstrous Strength EX, and it took her a while to break free off Enkidu, while Arjunalter may debatably have comparable strength (if we assume Lostbelt King Arjuna has different parameters from his Servant counterpart), he doesn't have Monstrous Strength to back him up.

SNI + Enkidu + Ea seems to be a good combo for Gilgamesh. Even if he breaks from Enkidu it would create a huge opening where Gilgamesh could basically come up to him and smack him with Ea if he chose to.

This is without taking into consideration that Arjuna might not even be able to get pass Subjective Reality.

Doesn't Enkidu get strong in proportion to DIvinty, so 33/330 millions gods EX DIvinity Arjuna is probably more DIvine than Tiamat so the chain should be stronger. Also Can Arjuna get past Ten Crowns.

The closest thing I can see getting through would be his Void thingy, which I don't know how hard Gil resist it (I only see his Extra CCC feat which I don't know how hard he resist cuz I suck at Jap)

Well the Moon Cell can't erase him, the nothingness of the Far Side couldn't erase him even though he spent an eternity in it and he resisted Moon Cell resetting the timeline and erasing the Far Side while he was bound to it.

I'd say decent resistance.

Somebody might as well remove the 2C rating from Arjunalter's profile already, he's not even destroying the universes at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back