• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla golden boi (Gilgamesh) vs Chocolate golden boi (Arjuna alter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need 3 vote difference. I'm willing to settle for inconclusive. The thread became a mess, I'm pretty sure a lot of those who voted didn't read the entire discussion and so on.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
You need 3 vote difference. I'm willing to settle for inconclusive. The thread became a mess, I'm pretty sure a lot of those who voted didn't read the entire discussion and so on.
Both sides has like, 2 people with good reasons to vote, Arjuna just has more FRAs, from what I can see.

If the reasons are still being discussed because they are not stable then those are not good reasons. Part of the reason why I dislike voting before everything was discussed properly.

None of the FRA for Arjuna were even debunked so they are accepted and if you guys don't want to accept them then I guess we have to do the same thing for Gil because it's the same thing with FRA

They are being debunked this whole thread, which makes them unstable.

This is why I propose inconclusive ending. We can go another few days doing this in circles.

The only way they are "debunked" is by outright ignoring the profiles. Since doing so invalidates the match, counting them as debunked means it cannot be added anyway. Since this is a debate based on the profiles, they are not debunked

The profile is your guideline, not your god. If you cannot deliver the evidence needed to support your argument then find someone who can. Nobody is forcing you to debate here.

I debate two characters on this entire page. Gilgamesh and BB, because I know them and I can support my arguments with statements, feats etc.

And I'm really tired right now but it really feels like u ou guys are trying to force the inconclusive.

If I have to go a few more days to give Arjuna is win I freaking will and again none absolutely none of Arjuna stuff have been debunked at all

Also 5 of Arjuna votes were explained why he would win 2 others put their 2 cents and then voted for reason above unlike Gil where only 3 out of 5 stated why he was ould win and one them was a lot of reaching about authority despite Arjuna having the best Authority of all fate so far.

Void Manipulation (Should be able to incinerate beings from existence so that not even their concept remains through Shiva's Authority), can erase those he deems as evil, Creation (Is able to create Worlds through Brahma's Authority), Statistics Reduction (Capable of reducing the power of others just by letting them enter his domain), Curse Manipulation (Possesses Vishnu/Krishna's Authority as such he is also able to create, negate and extract powerful curses), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; Can restore, erase, repair and wash away concepts at will) all this from Arjuna's profile.

Also this Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Can exist in a nothingness without any trouble) EA might not even work.

They buffed Arjuna so ******* hard it's ridiculous.

Im sorry but Gil is not winning this

I don't care, this match really pointless af since i already said Nasu will always push Gil even further so what the point to continuing? But no, we throw each other with "muh context and evidence" and circling forever which is why this match is trash and piece of shit

I don't really want to spend another week dealing with this thread and I am pretty much the only one actively debating for Gilgamesh in this thread. That's why I am proposing inconclusive. I didn't know Arjuna winning means so much to you. I might even vote for Arjuna.

Let me share some advice with you on debating. This sentence of yours: "...despite Arjuna having the best Authority of all fate so far.". This has 0 value. Why? Because it isn't supported by anything. That's a lesson I was thought by my professor long time ago. Basically, you are talking a lot, but you are not saying much. You can write as many claims in your comment as you want, but if they are not supported by something valid it's like they don't exist at all.

Void manipulation is not working since Gilgamesh resists being erased. Creation is not relevant in this combat. Statistics Reduction gets trumped by Gilgamesh's Statistics Amplification. Curse manipulation, I also don't see it being relevant for the combat here. Conceptual manipulation is also resisted by Gilgamesh.

Likely is just likely and I can say I don't accept it since it's not definite. Well, I don't accept it because it's not definite.

They buffed Gilgamesh like 7 years ago and I didn't see anyone cream their pants because of it. Don't see what's so special about Arjuna.

Gilgamesh might or might not win this, but he is not gonna lose to bad arguments either.

Jesus f-ing christ sorry for my bluntness but you been saying the same shit a lot of time just unfollow already for God sake no one is forcing you to stay here.

And keep that attitude up and I will have to report you you are cluttering this thread with your none stop whining and lack of any good input so just stop its also A DEBATE Wiki what the hell did you expect.

Debate site yes i know but goes heating up is no-no, and great, seeing your comment make me punch the shit out of my leg hard, thanks for that

If the other side repeats their argument then I have no other choice but to repeat my own. If you read your comment you would see that your comment looks more like whining than mine. I did nothing that breaks the rules. Maybe a few low punches, which is usual and within the rules.

Oof I don't think you listen much to your teacher either.

But I guess it's one of those case's of do as I say not as I do got it.

Ajura has better autorithy since

Gilgamesh >> BB

Alter >>> Hindu Sun god >> K&K > BB

And Gilgamesh's resistance to concept hax is via his autorithy, so since Ajura's is higher he can concept hax him to death

Berseker wins

Overlord775 said:
Ajura has better autorithy since
Gilgamesh >> BB

Alter >>> Hindu Sun god >> K&K > BB

And Gilgamesh's resistance to concept hax is via his autorithy, so since Ajura's is higher he can concept hax him to death

Berseker wins
Can you not throwing another flame to an heated thread?

This again the part where I ask for evidence. Because Karna has shown neither the ability to survive Cursed Cutting Crater nor to bypass Ten Crowns. His armor survived being passively erased by the Moon Cell.

Again, in the mythology Surya is not the strongest of the hindu gods and is at best equal to gods that belong in the trinity. So, I would really like to see if Nasu changed things concerning that hierarchy.

Sun authority being stronger than Moon might be true, but BB's authority of Earth Mother Goddess is neither.

@AshenCrow

You are now the one derailing the thread. Not only is your comment irrelevant for this thread, it is also a bad attempt at insult.

Overlord775 said:
Also, it's very strongly establishes that Sun autorithy >> Moon autorithy
Yup its actually is and Confirmed Alter Arjuna as the highest Authority since his goes way above the likes of BB, Kama (who became the universe itself) and the Sun god.

Gils get killed by overwhelming authority.

@Pack

The Moon Cell is what Powers BB, so it tring to erase Karna should be comparable if to as good anyway

Also the Moon Cell took weeks to erase Karna even after he gave up K&K

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
@AshenCrow

You are now the one derailing the thread. Not only is your comment irrelevant for this thread, it is also a bad attempt at insult.
First of all I apologized second of all I am not derailing anything since you were the one who started a veiled insult as a guise of a wise word from your dear teacher.

Your basically saying that I'm talking way to much with nothing valuable to say get real mate.

But whatever I tried to make peace but you don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back