• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering Gil actually, you know, uses tactics, I don't think Shiki is gonna have a good time...

Considering the fact that Shiki has Death Manipulation so ******* potent it comes from the biggest thing in the verse, Gil isn't going to be ******* around and finding out, considering he'll basically have prior knowledge of the main shit Shiki has,(or even lesser things like if she's a virgin or not, apparently) her 1-A eyes of murder are going to be detected and Gil is going to be trying to kill her as fast as possible...

Which admittedly ain't hard, considering the ******* starry sky of weapons he can launch at once from all sides+Enuma Elish.

And before it comes up, Gilgamesh is arrogant, not stupid, he tends to use as many weapons as he needs to for any given situation, which is why you see him ******* bombarding Enkidu with full knowledge that they're all but equals with tens of thousands of weapons but using like, 20 on Zerkalot.

And Stay/Night Gil was canonically Gil acting out of character I don't even want to hear it.

Considering Gil actually, you know, uses tactics, I don't think Shiki is gonna have a good time...

Considering the fact that Shiki has Death Manipulation so ******* potent it comes from the biggest thing in the verse, Gil isn't going to be ******* around and finding out, considering he'll basically have prior knowledge of the main shit Shiki has,(or even lesser things like if she's a virgin or not, apparently) her 1-A eyes of murder are going to be detected and Gil is going to be trying to kill her as fast as possible...

Which admittedly ain't hard, considering the ******* starry sky of weapons he can launch at once from all sides+Enuma Elish.

And before it comes up, Gilgamesh is arrogant, not stupid, he tends to use as many weapons as he needs to for any given situation, which is why you see him ******* bombarding Enkidu with full knowledge that they're all but equals with tens of thousands of weapons but using like, 20 on Zerkalot.

And Stay/Night Gil was canonically Gil acting out of character I don't even want to hear it.
Should be noted in the Maintimeline canon stuff Gilgamesh only used SNI ONCE and that was in FSF and that was only because his friend was there to motivate him. The rest of the times he used it in PRILLYA and CCC (which contrary to what this site tells you is an entirely different cosmology with its own unfair circumstances and laws that seperate it from the man timelines like FSN FSF and FZ etc) Him knowing anything about Shiki is very low and he would resort to using a few portals and in one direction which isn’t going to end well at all for him due to her blitzing someone massively above the baseline calc (MB Tohno) not saying she wins but again her dying to GOB spam is unlikely due to speed and her dealing with NRVNQSR who surrounds people with hostile beasts all around in bizarre directions not even GOB can do and he did not use the 999th beast in her he would have every reason not to and he would’ve used all of his beasts in every direction likely to deal with her and for her to think of him as a annoyance speaks volumes to her speed and skill in dealing with omnidirectional attacks.

Should be noted in the Maintimeline canon stuff Gilgamesh only used SNI ONCE and that was in FSF and that was only because his friend was there to motivate him. The rest of the times he used it in PRILLYA and CCC (which contrary to what this site tells you is an entirely different cosmology with its own unfair circumstances and laws that seperate it from the man timelines like FSN FSF and FZ etc) Him knowing anything about Shiki is very low and he would resort to using a few portals and in one direction which isn’t going to end well at all for him due to her blitzing someone massively above the baseline calc (MB Tohno) not saying she wins but again her dying to GOB spam is unlikely due to speed and her dealing with NRVNQSR who surrounds people with hostile beasts all around in bizarre directions not even GOB can do and he did not use the 999th beast in her he would have every reason not to and he would’ve used all of his beasts in every direction likely to deal with her and for her to think of him as a annoyance speaks volumes to her speed and skill in dealing with omnidirectional attacks.
SNI is passive mate, it's been accepted as that for a long time. But being blunt, I know you don't have every card in your court cause SNI also told him that Artoria lost her virginity in fate route, which uh, is kinda important when you realize your argument is that it's both not passive and Out of Character for him to open with. Even though the thing that's OOC is unsealed SNI that evolves the info analysis to precog.

Also, there is no scaling chain yet especially since Gil can just like, fly up to get out of the way to make Shiki not be able to hit him

Also, there's a big difference between what you'd call Omnidirectional and just like, being attacked by a bunch of beasts. Gil can make his attacks home in if he wants to, especially considering Gil can also like, spawn weapons on bitches, though he only usually does that for Enkidu chain restraints even when serious.

SNI is passive mate, it's been accepted as that for a long time. But being blunt, I know you don't have every card in your court cause SNI also told him that Artoria lost her virginity in fate route, which uh, is kinda important when you realize your argument is that it's both not passive and Out of Character for him to open with. Even though the thing that's OOC is unsealed SNI that evolves the info analysis to precog.
Shiki can kill precog, she literally did that to kamekura

Also, there is no scaling chain yet especially since Gil can just like, fly up to get out of the way to make Shiki not be able to hit him

Also, there's a big difference between what you'd call Omnidirectional and just like, being attacked by a bunch of beasts. Gil can make his attacks home in if he wants to, especially considering Gil can also like, spawn weapons on bitches, though he only usually does that for Enkidu chain restraints even when serious.
I know that it’s passive and that Gilgamesh sealed it’s full power What I SAID was that I doubt in a random encounter he would use it also you don’t know how NRVNQSR fights do you his chaos can spawn under you as a beast and his beasts come out in wild and unorthodox directions this is seen when Shiki Tohno fought him in the hotel and the forest and good job Gilgamesh never flew in the entire verse except once and that was to catch up to Enkidu your flying argument falls flat because he never used flying against Cu for the fate route or getting overwhelmed by Shirou in ubw or yk Saber in the fate route or against Richard in FSF so I am not gonna even bother with this one.

It is because he never used it to figure out his future death in FSF which means either he did not use or somehow it isn’t as good.

Who cares about scaling chains even though the Mash calc is higher then the hisui one Ryougi is still far faster then Gilgamesh as servants never blitz each other except the most low tier basic blitz’s that can be still intercepted through Precog guess what Tohno has future sight and death sense and could not do jack to Ryougi despite him having every advantage outside speed which his death sense can negate as seen when he fought powered Ciel in Akiha route.

Gil wouldn't use the Precog part of it lmfao, plus, she would have to literally have infinite speed to kill the info analysis on her before Gil gets his information, which is all he needs to turn a match you could argue would be
I know that it’s passive and that Gilgamesh sealed it’s full power What I SAID was that I doubt in a random encounter he would use it
He has no choice in the matter, SNI, even sealed, is stil, the info analysis I described. It can be interpreted 2 ways, either it gives the main rundown with some random details Gil would want to know(this is what I personally believe to be the case), or it gives him the full rundown outright, either of which tells Gil that Shiki is not just a girl to dick around with.
also you don’t know how NRVNQSR fights do you his chaos can spawn under you as a beast and his beasts come out in wild and unorthodox directions this is seen when Shiki Tohno fought him in the hotel and the forest
And it's still big ass beasts that dont home in and there's only like, a dozen or two of em at a time lol

and please seperate your arguments like how I'm doing.
and good job Gilgamesh never flew in the entire verse except once and that was to catch up to Enkidu
He did it quite a bit in Fate Zero where he literally had a dogfight with Zerkalot

He does it like every other time he uses EA(F/Extella, F/SF obviously, F/GO Arcade, F/GO), so that's quite a bit of flying this man does just randomly.
your flying argument falls flat because he never used flying against Cu for the fate route
Cause he didn't like, have to lol
or getting overwhelmed by Shirou in ubw
You do realize that, canonically, for all of UBW, all of Fate Route, and all of Heaven's Feel, that Gil was acting out of character right? Like, I'm not making this up, the grail's mud that gave him a "mortal" body in F/SN's version of Fate/Zero(remember alternate timeline shenanigans) also amped up the shitty sides of his personality up to 11, which includes how much of an arrogant prick he is, which in turn makes him act OOC compared to literally every other version of fate he pops up in
or yk Saber in the fate route
You mean the woman he loved? And see Shirou's section
or against Richard in FSF so I am not gonna even bother with this one
this one I'm pretty sure is your only okay example but Richard doesn't exactly have the 1-A shit Shiki does
It is because he never used it to figure out his future death in FSF which means either he did not use or somehow it isn’t as good.
Oh I see where your confusion is coming from, Sealed SNI is information analysis, not Precognition.

It's unsealed OOC-for-Gil-to-use self is Precognition.
Who cares about scaling chains even though the Mash calc is higher then the hisui one Ryougi is still far faster then Gilgamesh as servants never blitz each other except the most low tier basic blitz’s that can be still intercepted through Precog guess what Tohno has future sight and death sense and could not do jack to Ryougi despite him having every advantage outside speed which his death sense can negate as seen when he fought powered Ciel in Akiha route.
Yeah this is gibberish but deciphering what I can, I can tell you that higher number almost always equals better speed no matter the scaling chain.

And again, without an accepted scaling chain(aka making a CRT for it), Shiki just like, can't be faster then Gil here outside of her blitz amp she doesn't even seem to spam on people she doesn't know lol

And again, all Gil needs is literally 1 antasecond of SNI being active on Shiki to get the information he needs to turn the match from a solid chance that he just like, loses, into one where he wins more than 50% of the time. I ain't saying he stomps and Shiki has no chance, I'm saying he wins more than 50% of the time

He has no choice in the matter, SNI, even sealed, is stil, the info analysis I described. It can be interpreted 2 ways, either it gives the main rundown with some random details Gil would want to know(this is what I personally believe to be the case), or it gives him the full rundown outright, either of which tells Gil that Shiki is not just a girl to dick around with.
Guess what, even in fate zero he never used it and he was in character to how he was much more so then in FSN and it did not do him much good either not gonna even bother with this also it wouldn’t help even if it was used because Shiki is too fast.

And it's still big ass beasts that dont home in and there's only like, a dozen or two of em at a time lol

and please seperate your arguments like how I'm doing.
Not what I was saying. I was describing him fighting Nanaya when he went supersaiyan slayer mode and he brought it numerous beasts to surround him and hone in on him including phantasmal ones like dragons and a unicorn. Also it would apply to Ryougi because the best way for him to beat a MEODP user is to surround them in unorthodox attacks and as many many beasts as possible and to overwhelm them with speed and numbers because they cannot trace that many lines of death unless they were massively above NRVNSQR like Nanaya and Ryougi who remarked afterwards that it was tedious to depose of him in this is one of the strongest DAA he is almighty above even the almighty as he is superior to Wallachia as stated by himself and also easily defeated Arcuied once he started to remotely take her seriously and also Arcuied stated he was well well above Roa SHIKI and he fought MB Tohno despite being a TATARI like uh the First MB and being weakened due to one person fearing him etc Ryougi can deal with Omnidirectional GOB fine and iirc this version of Gil never even uses it against human opponents anyways.

He did it quite a bit in Fate Zero where he literally had a dogfight with Zerkalot

He does it like every other time he uses EA(F/Extella, F/SF obviously, F/GO Arcade, F/GO), so that's quite a bit of flying this man does just randomly.
I was talking about his own personal flight and Vimana is a bad argument considering he only used it twice iirc and only used it in FZ to dvck around and not even urgency tbh. He never used it in FGO either and extella is a unique circumstance because it takes place in the Mooncell does not count. He only used it in combat in FSF.

Cause he didn't like, have to lol
Shows us that even with opponents being faster and pinning him down he never uses flight willingly in character also it took him 12 hours to beat Cu which is pathetic he is not beating a 1-A Smurf who can blitz him in to hell and back in 12 hours.

You do realize that, canonically, for all of UBW, all of Fate Route, and all of Heaven's Feel, that Gil was acting out of character right? Like, I'm not making this up, the grail's mud that gave him a "mortal" body in F/SN's version of Fate/Zero(remember alternate timeline shenanigans) also amped up the shitty sides of his personality up to 11, which includes how much of an arrogant prick he is, which in turn makes him act OOC compared to literally every other version of fate he pops up in
Not even acknowledging this as it’s a headcanon Gilgamesh fanboys made to explain why Gilgamesh is a jobber and it is never stated anywhere his personality became worse he just has the willpower to stave off angra even FSN states this in the fate route day 16 where he says that no amount of all the worlds evil will taint his persona.

this one I'm pretty sure is your only okay example but Richard doesn't exactly have the 1-A shit Shiki does
Yes and I doubt it would change Gilgamesh rejected Richard even knowing his speed and all he did was throw more stuff at him and Richard dodged it with ease and even grabbed gob weapons. This reminds me, can weapons be grabbed because if Shiki grabs it Ik Lancelot and Richard can so can she? If she does she gains her self suggestion due to being at her best with a sword and then she would **** wankgamesh in to oblivion.
Oh I see where your confusion is coming from, Sealed SNI is information analysis, not Precognition.

It's unsealed OOC-for-Gil-to-use self is Precognition.
Only fair point I’ll acknowledge tbh.

Yeah this is gibberish but deciphering what I can, I can tell you that higher number almost always equals better speed no matter the scaling chain.

And again, without an accepted scaling chain(aka making a CRT for it), Shiki just like, can't be faster then Gil here outside of her blitz amp she doesn't even seem to spam on people she doesn't know lol

And again, all Gil needs is literally 1 antasecond of SNI being active on Shiki to get the information he needs to turn the match from a solid chance that he just like, loses, into one where he wins more than 50% of the time. I ain't saying he stomps and Shiki has no chance, I'm saying he wins more than 50% of the time
Gibberish, really more like you don’t know jack about Tsukihime repear allow me to state my point more clearly SERVANTS never ever blitz each other in the manner that Ryougi did to Araya or Shiki Tohno did to Akiha Vermillion or Both did to NRVNQSR servants are always consistent with each other in speed as shown with Rider vs Saber and Salter where she blitzes neither or Emiya vs Herc or Herc vs Gilgamesh or Alcides vs Gilgamesh enkidu vs Gilgamesh etc the kind of massive blitzes that happen in old Nasu series never ever happen in fate with servants as even Emiya could keep up with cu using EOTM and Ryougis basic sixth sense is already on that level regardless, Shiki vs Ciel shows us that Tohno had the means to negate any speed edge Ryougi had and bodied people who survived the moon getting slammed in to them and Ryougi got wrecked by a punch that could level a tree in knife form means she had to be so fast she rendered the death sense of MB Tohno who defeated TATARI RED Arcuied irrelevant which shows us that she can blitz someone who blitzes Vampire Sion who is well above Gilgamesh in speed as servants were compared to weakened Arcuied in Tsukihime and a arcuied with her power before the series should be compared to top servants and I don’t care about what this website says I went off profiles and tried to be nice otherwise I would have said not going off profiles and self suggestion Ryougi. the facts are the facts servants aren’t faster even by site standards because they don’t blitz each other unlike Ryougi and the tsuki cast which means that there overall speed is greater even if they scale to a slower calc that’s how it works.

Guess what, even in fate zero he never used it and he was in character to how he was much more so then in FSN and it did not do him much good either not gonna even bother with this also it wouldn’t help even if it was used because Shiki is too fast.
How do you know he never used it? Is that an assumption~?

Also, Shiki is not "too fast" at 600 meters, Gil can do a lot with the legroom he's given at such a range especially considering Shiki is moving like, 3x slower than his combat speeds and reactions to cross that distance.
Not what I was saying. I was describing him fighting Nanaya when he went supersaiyan slayer mode and he brought it numerous beasts to surround him and hone in on him including phantasmal ones like dragons and a unicorn. Also it would apply to Ryougi because the best way for him to beat a MEODP user is to surround them in unorthodox attacks and as many many beasts as possible and to overwhelm them with speed and numbers because they cannot trace that many lines of death unless they were massively above NRVNSQR like Nanaya and Ryougi who remarked afterwards that it was tedious to depose of him in this is one of the strongest DAA he is almighty above even the almighty as he is superior to Wallachia as stated by himself and also easily defeated Arcuied once he started to remotely take her seriously and also Arcuied stated he was well well above Roa SHIKI and he fought MB Tohno despite being a TATARI like uh the First MB and being weakened due to one person fearing him etc Ryougi can deal with Omnidirectional GOB fine and iirc this version of Gil never even uses it against human opponents anyways.
I'm not going to dignify unseperated hard to read walls of text with responses, if I wanted to read like that I'd read a ******* book... and the font would actually be bigger and the grammar better with most books.
I was talking about his own personal flight and Vimana is a bad argument considering he only used it twice iirc and only used it in FZ to dvck around and not even urgency tbh. He never used it in FGO either and extella is a unique circumstance because it takes place in the Mooncell does not count. He only used it in combat in FSF.
"He only used it twice!"

proceeds to show almost every version of Enuma Elish that comes from a game
Shows us that even with opponents being faster and pinning him down he never uses flight willingly in character also it took him 12 hours to beat Cu which is pathetic he is not beating a 1-A Smurf who can blitz him in to hell and back in 12 hours.
3 things you said wrong here

1. Do you want me to compile every instance of flight he's used? He's actually done it more than you're implying lol

2. Cu literally has a skill that makes projectiles more shit against him beyond his personal skill, it's believable that Gil didn't just wash him, especially since Cú was actually no real threat to him

3. Once again, Shiki isn't blitzing shit at 600 meters.
Not even acknowledging this as it’s a headcanon Gilgamesh fanboys made to explain why Gilgamesh is a jobber and it is never stated anywhere his personality became worse he just has the willpower to stave off angra even FSN states this in the fate route day 16 where he says that no amount of all the worlds evil will taint his persona.
Hmm, perhaps it was explained to us, but surely that couldn't have happened even though it's the mechanics of the shit uses to Incarnate Gil!

Lol
Yes and I doubt it would change Gilgamesh rejected Richard even knowing his speed and all he did was throw more stuff at him and Richard dodged it with ease and even grabbed gob weapons. This reminds me, can weapons be grabbed because if Shiki grabs it Ik Lancelot and Richard can so can she? If she does she gains her self suggestion due to being at her best with a sword and then she would **** wankgamesh in to oblivion.
1. You literally gave an example where a GoB weapon was grabbed, another is when Zerkalot did it when Gil shot like, 3 weapons at him

2. If I actually responded again, I'd want you to show me shiki grabbing a weapon like that lol
Only fair point I’ll acknowledge tbh.

Gibberish, really more like you don’t know jack about Tsukihime repear allow me to state my point more clearly SERVANTS never ever blitz each other in the manner that Ryougi did to Araya or Shiki Tohno did to Akiha Vermillion or Both did to NRVNQSR servants are always consistent with each other in speed as shown with Rider vs Saber and Salter where she blitzes neither or Emiya vs Herc or Herc vs Gilgamesh or Alcides vs Gilgamesh enkidu vs Gilgamesh etc the kind of massive blitzes that happen in old Nasu series never ever happen in fate with servants as even Emiya could keep up with cu using EOTM and Ryougis basic sixth sense is already on that level regardless, Shiki vs Ciel shows us that Tohno had the means to negate any speed edge Ryougi had and bodied people who survived the moon getting slammed in to them and Ryougi got wrecked by a punch that could level a tree in knife form means she had to be so fast she rendered the death sense of MB Tohno who defeated TATARI RED Arcuied irrelevant which shows us that she can blitz someone who blitzes Vampire Sion who is well above Gilgamesh in speed as servants were compared to weakened Arcuied in Tsukihime and a arcuied with her power before the series should be compared to top servants and I don’t care about what this website says I went off profiles and tried to be nice otherwise I would have said not going off profiles and self suggestion Ryougi. the facts are the facts servants aren’t faster even by site standards because they don’t blitz each other unlike Ryougi and the tsuki cast which means that there overall speed is greater even if they scale to a slower calc that’s how it works.
Yeah, I read this, and I only got 3 things to say.

1. Calm down, it's an argument about who would win between two characters not who killed your pet Horribly,

2. I'm not going to entertain someone who drops such gems as "Wankgamesh" and "Gilgamesh fanboys", because that tells me one thing: you're biased. You either don't like Gilgamesh, you adore Shiki, or both.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing in general, I'm saying that's a bad thing when you're trying to argue about who wins, you are entitled to your opinions like I am, but personally I'd rather debate with an unbiased party so we can actually come to some kind of a conclusion about who wins.

3. I called it gibberish cause I can't understand anything you just type for awhile lmfao, I have to put brainpower into deciphering WTF you even mean let alone generate arguments against the mess of words and bad grammar I find myself reading

Oh, and I forgot one thing

Anyways, Gil FRA, I don't feel like debating this individual in walls of text so I'm just like, not gonna lol

Also, Shiki is not "too fast" at 600 meters, Gil can do a lot with the legroom he's given at such a range especially considering Shiki is moving like, 3x slower than his combat speeds and reactions to cross that distance.
Shiki can use kanesada kuji to just massively amp her speed with self-suggestion. She's so strong compared to her knife self that nasu compared sword shiki to a musou player and knife shiki to one of the fodder enemies. idk if you've played a musou game but they typically have you slash at hundreds or thousands of enemies at a time. and ill just copy this from her profile.
described her speed as "god-like" and as making him perceive time as stopped and even rewound. He also admitted that if it weren't for his bounded fields slowing down her movements, she would have killed him instantly with her first slash)

Shiki can use kanesada kuji to just massively amp her speed with self-suggestion. She's so strong compared to her knife self that nasu compared sword shiki to a musou player and knife shiki to one of the fodder enemies. idk if you've played a music game but they typically have you slash at hundreds or thousands of enemies at a time. and ill just copy this from her profile.
Shiki could go 10x faster than Gil's combat speed in her movement speed lol, she still isn't blitzing shit at 600 meters
oh wait shiki is using a knife, nvm
LMFAO

But here's the summary as to what I think

Long range: Gil wins

Close Range: Shiki wins, and it ain't very close

Listen yk how ik he never used SNIs info analysis on the FZ servants? If he did use it he would have bombed every servant to oblivion and would have used Enuma Elish to wipe the grail mud above him.

I'm not going to dignify unseperated hard to read walls of text with responses, if I wanted to read like that I'd read a ******* book... and the font would actually be bigger and the grammar better with most books.
Concession accepted.

Once again, Shiki isn't blitzing shit at 600 meters.
Disagree strongly because like I will reiterate servants never ever ever blitz each other like what MB Ryougi did to MB Tohno or MB Tohno to Ciel or DA Sion etc.

Yeah, I read this, and I only got 3 things to say.

1. Calm down, it's an argument about who would win between two characters not who killed your pet Horribly,

2. I'm not going to entertain someone who drops such gems as "Wankgamesh" and "Gilgamesh fanboys", because that tells me one thing: you're biased. You either don't like Gilgamesh, you adore Shiki, or both.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing in general, I'm saying that's a bad thing when you're trying to argue about who wins, you are entitled to your opinions like I am, but personally I'd rather debate with an unbiased party so we can actually come to some kind of a conclusion about who wins.

3. I called it gibberish cause I can't understand anything you just type for awhile lmfao, I have to put brainpower into deciphering WTF you even mean let alone generate arguments against the mess of words and bad grammar I find myself reading
I could care less who wins but your Gilgamesh wank was irritating af and your fate servant wank as well I also was being charitable if I wanted to be not charitable and piss you off I would have self suggestion Ryougi vs Gilgamesh at 10 meters and not going of profiles I could care less about VSBW I see this as a fun activity and who cares about grammar I am lazy anyways. This site does not do anything right 90% so Ryougi losing wouldn’t matter to me.

Back