• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla golden boi (Gilgamesh) vs Chocolate golden boi (Arjuna alter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Arjuna has sun god authority on his side so he trumps Gil's authority. That should let him bypass 10 crowns. That being said, I think Enkidu should be effective since Arjuna is dead ass one of the most divine beings in the whole nasuverse

Actually yeah. I'm gonna vote for Berserker due to far superior authority and being able to tank all incoming effects due to cutting them by 90%. Enkidu is Gil's only proper way to take him down, and Arjuna should be able to deal with it more times than not with his NP and Power Null that comes with Saraswati's authority. If it comes down to a class between their existence erasure (which is probably will) Arjuna will come out on top.

For these reasons, I vote Berserker

Voting for God Arjuna for Iapitus's reasons.

Time to show Gilgamesh what a true god is!

But man, next we need Full Power Gil VS Super Karna...

Also question: Since Arjuna has the Authorities of nearly all the Hindu pantheon, doesn't that mean he has Melt's flow concept thingy too? And... several other very hax stuff?

Cuz wow... God Arjuna VS Goetia, anyone?

My god

Super Karna must be protected by that PLOT armor just to survive

Or he has resistance against that level of hax.

Anyyyyyways I'm getting off-topic, so anyone else has any counters to Iapitus' reasons for God Arjuna winning?

Imma go with God Arjuna even though i like Gilgmaesh more.

I don't think gil can survive a universal reset 1,000+ times over. Otherwise that would be Type 4 acasuality wouldn't it?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I will go to Gilgamesh for swag reason above and pls for love of god people need to wait the rebuttal before voting
I'm honestly not sure how in hell Gilgamesh will get around the authority difference other than maybe Enkidu, just because Enkidu works better the more divine an enemy is and Arjuna has the divinity of an entire pantheon, so I think Enkidu will do incredibly well if he can land it. Other than that, I don't think there is really a rebuttal to make, since we already know that Gil did shit against BB when she outclassed him in authority, and Arjuna has the authority of an entire pantheon on his side, and on a far higher level than what Gil has delt with

Honestly, that's not just Arjuna's only advantage (The Authority thing). Shouldn't he scale much higher in the Fate scaling chain? Like, Kiara = Kama, and Gil =/< Kiara right? And remember, God Arjuna is the fusion of an entire pantheon, dwarfing even Kiara and Kama; who are Gil-level.

Plus, there's the fact that Arjuna could just kill Gil with superior AP with his NP.

Sure, the chains are a problem but I see Arjuna having more advantages here tbh.

the reason we have Ooku event because Kama escape from India, since he afraid he will be a part of Arjuna authority

and yes i think he is in the top of scaling chain

What proof do you have that he has higher authority? What makes Hindu gods more powerful than the others?

Hindu pantheon is generally focused around their trinity, which is Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma and their lady counterparts Parvati, Lakshmi and Saraswati. Surya (the sun god) is at the very best close to the trinity, but not above them. He can also be seen as beneath them because he is a distant descendant of Brahma through his father's line. At least that's how it is in the mythology and if Nasu didn't specifically change stuff, this is probably right.

We've already seen BB give Hindu gods to Alter egos, such as Saraswati and Parvati and BB herself would have Parvati inside her due to possessing all "Mother Goddess" beings and Parvati is Hindu mother goddess. This automatically makes Parvati (member of the supreme hindu trinity) way weaker than the original Mother Goddess and subject to her authority.

Reducing 90% of damage is not really useful here because Ea would instakill. Gil already dealt with some Hindu authority. Enkidu would be a sufficent distraction if nothing else. Gil can survive existence erasure, as stated above. The Moon Cell already used resetion of the timeline and erasure of the Far Side to which Gilgamesh was bound and it didn't do anything. I think 2-C stuff is undeserved because he doesn't destroy/create many universes at the time. Moon Cell itself is able to instantly reset the timeline any time it wants. Therefore the whole Mahapralaya > Ea because it says possibly 2-C is not a good argument.

Correction, BB did shit against Gilgamesh when he had all of his stuff ready. It's important to note that quality beats quantity. 30 million gods when you only know stuff about 10 is speculation. If their supreme trinity gotta answer to mama Catal Hoyuk, then I'm pretty sure the rest do too. Since 2-C is not really valid, the AP advantage goes away as well.

IIRC BB only posses their fragment not their true power unless you want to say Gilgamesh can kill his own father, during life Gilgamesh almost never kill any Gods even though he is hate them, its because he is not have power to kill them all,

in Lostbelt Timelie Arjuna did not die thus All Hindu gods give everything to him even their very existence, also Arjuna have the Big Three authority
in Lore Hindu Gods need shiva's power to supressed Mara, thus Mara = Shiva + Hindu phanteons
meanwhile Arjuna is = Big three (not full power) + Hindu phanteons so i think he is somewaht comparable to Mara

also the reason why we assume Mahapralaya is stronger than EA because EA got his low 2C tier by scaling chain and he never do thing like destroying universe while Mahapralaya have the actual feats of doing so

Mooncell never have Gods True power , yes BB have Mother Goddess components but if you want to say their true power then no, because Tiamat, parvati etc still exist in the farside which mean BB only have part of their power

i dont know about Arjuna since LB4 is not fully translated yet, but since the Gods give their very existence to Arjuna im sure he have their True power, if not then Kama/Mara, Parvati Ganehsa will not leave India, in Ooku she said She cant come to India Lostbelt due to some reason i think its because Arjuna will also absorbs her

I don't remember mentions of BB absorbing only fragments of power. Descriptions never mention fragments, so it's assumed to be entire power because it fits the story. I don't want to say anything I don't write and whether Gilgamesh in his life killed Gods or not that's not really important here. Nor did he have Ten Crowns during his life.

That is not really relevant to my comment.

With that logic Goetia is weaker than Mara because Goetia doesn't have actual feats of tier 2, but he got there via scaling and Mara does. It does not work like that.

Far Side is a part of the Moon Cell. It's also a part which first merged with BB, so if Tiamat and Parvati resided within the Far Side, great, they became a part of BB. Again, her main power comes from the Seated Goddess of Catal Hoyuk, the original mother goddess from which other mother goddesses branched.

My mistake its reverse side of the world not far side

you know not a single thing is make sense of tier 2 nasu, in fact they got tier 2 by scaling chain from Kama, even Extra servant get tier 2 with vague statements and use Kama to backup its argument

This authority over the power of bringing death and giving life, symbolized by holes opening in the earth and the sky, caves and the moon, the whirlpools and typhoons of the sea, the craters of volcanoes, and such, first births evils that bring forth all manners of death. Once the evils are finished spreading death, they leave the promise of good harvest and fertility. The goddesses that followed inherited this authority, and many were imaged with mural crowns because many were also the guardian deities of cities. Most used the authority to give birth to countless monsters and giants and posed a threat to the gods and man, or give birth to heroes and became protectors of man. Tiamat and Gaia are examples of those who became threats, and Hera is an example of a mother of heroes. BB used Earth Mother data and Kingprotea came to existence as a High-Servant.

im not sure BB have their true power

How they got tier 2 is also not really relevant for this thread.

"The authority of the goddesses whom BB compiled and absorbed from the abyss of the Moon Cell. What it is is the embodiment of the power of creation possessed by the mother goddesses, originating from a forgotten goddess approximately 8000 years ago."

With "whom" referring to "goddesses", which directly translates that BB absorbed goddesses (their power) as whole and not fragments.

"whom"? Thats pretty vague and weak argument can you give me better evidence for it? BB only have their data not their true power also if you want to say BB have mother goddess true power then why the hell Mooncell still cant do shit to KK? Surya is not even stronger than earth mother goddess plus its not Surya's true power

"Whom" is me adding a bit of explanation to the quote. It is you claiming that she only has fragments when there is actually no mention of fragments. Of course she has her full authority. That's the whole point. You are using word "data" to claim she only has fragments of the power. "Data" is used because Moon Cell is a computer, it is simple.

I don't know why the Moon Cell can't kill Karna when even Vlad can damage him and it's not really the point here.

It was stated that the power of the sun is much superior to the moon. One of the reason why Amaterasu is above the moon cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back