• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gilgamesh_(Fate_Series)?so=search

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ryougi_Shiki?so=search

Melty Blood Ryougi is used (With a Knife)

Servant Gilgamesh is used

SBA Otherwise

Does Ryougi speedblitz or does Gilgamesh win by throwing and spamming slot of stuff which is haxed and SNI?

Starting Distance is 600 Meters

Battle takes place in the Skardu Valley (aka a snow mountains bottom)

If Gilgamesh is losing he gets the help of everyone who beat him in FSN to help.

Ryougi: KingNanaya, Alsotime, BasedNecoScaler69, BoastJr

Gilgamesh: DaReaperMan

Last edited:
seeing as Gil is most likely not gonna use Ea, I'm gonna vote the best Shiki. even with the range disadvantage, she should be able to "Kill" all of the NPs flying at her, as she's shown to be able to handle projectiles fairly well. She may not be able to handle omnidirectional attacks, but Gil only ever does that if he's bloodlusted iirc. Shiki gets close, Gil sucks at cqc, Gil gets killed.

seeing as Gil is most likely not gonna use Ea, I'm gonna vote the best Shiki. even with the range disadvantage, she should be able to "Kill" all of the NPs flying at her, as she's shown to be able to handle projectiles fairly well. She may not be able to handle omnidirectional attacks, but Gil only ever does that if he's bloodlusted iirc. Shiki gets close, Gil sucks at cqc, Gil gets killed.
She fought NRVNQSR CHAOS who uses and surrounds people with beasts GOB spam even omnidirectional is nothing new not to mention FSN Gilgamesh would not never take a human mother seriously as he never took anyone besides Herc who he had extensive knowledge of beforehand seriously and he never ever USED SNI to the point he rejects outcomes out of spite and pride not saying she wins her dying to GOB spam is not happening for several reasons.

Last edited:
She fought NRVNQSR CHAOS who uses and surrounds people with beasts GOB spam even omnidirectional is nothing new not to mention FSN Gilgamesh would not never take a human mother seriously as he never took anyone besides Herc who he had extensive knowledge of beforehand seriously and he never ever USED SNI to the point he rejects outcomes out of spite and pride not saying she wins her dying to GOB spam is not happening for several reasons
I guess that's true, yeah. gonna vote Shiki then

Shiki is not a MILF.

Simply being a certain age doesn't make you a MILF God dammit. This is a topic I am VERY passionate about and as hot as Shiki is, she isn't a MILF. You need to learn what a real MILF is from this lad.
yung-gravy.jpg

I guess that's true, yeah. gonna vote Shiki then
I was conflicted on how to start this match as I thought the Gilgamesh defenders would have answered this thread as they treat this key as not being cocky for some reason and I wanted to see how the VSBW version of Gilgamesh would fare against Ryougi.

Why the hell didn't anyone tell me that there's a new movie.

I feel outright betrayed since Shiki is one of the few nasu characters I actually liked.
There isn’t, her daughters been a character for a while.

On topic, shiki takes it for reasons above

is it? aren't Shirou and Sakura fodder?
you picked Shirou with access to an infinite number of swords, and Dark Sakura with access to infinite mana to fight alongside Gil who's just a better version of Shirou. against a girl with a knife, while they are 600 meters away from each other.

you picked Shirou with access to an infinite number of swords, and Dark Sakura with access to infinite mana to fight alongside Gil who's just a better version of Shirou. against a girl with a knife, while they are 600 meters away from each other.
That's frankly irrelevant considering that Ryougi can kill UBW and also can speed blitz (jobberkura) as shown in Rin vs Sakura, Sakura is a jobber who could not even tie down Rin and Rin was not even blitz tier faster than Sakura, and Shirou are not fighting a 1-A smurf that's leagues faster don't wank Fate to be more impressive then it actually is I'd say Saber and Gilgamesh together might be a challenge as I said before, I am not saying Shiki wins but pretending like Shirou and Sakura are gonna be a problem is silly

"The first thing I saw upon waking up from the coma was not the surprised nurse running towards me... it was the line wrapping around her throat. People, walls, even the air itself... there are incredibly fine lines visible on everything."

-Kara no Kyoukai: Chapter 04
"She returned to pain insensitivity at the very end. That's cheating. Asagami Fujino in that state can't be my target. I couldn't do anything else so I just killed the disease in her stomach. She might make it if you hurry."

-Kara no Kyoukai: Chapter 03
And with that, she planted her knife on the floor.

Out of the three circles the mage possessed, she had just 'killed' the outermost circle.

"--- Ignorance."

In an anxious manner, the mage came forward.

Another step, even though he approaches Shiki there is no change in Shiki.

... The man's talismans have just shrunk from three to two.

The mage clicks his tongue in exasperation. He hadn't considered the possibility that Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception would be so powerful. To think that she could kill a concept like a ward which had no form, or life, that kind of absolute power ---. - Kara no Kyoukai: Chapter 05
Ryougi can easily deal with UBW and Sakura's contract with Angry Mango as she could cut its line of death to free Sakura and her killing Arayas bounded fields which are concepts without form means she can easily deal with UBW too.

That's frankly irrelevant considering that Ryougi can kill UBW and also can speed blitz (jobberkura) as shown in Rin vs Sakura, Sakura is a jobber who could not even tie down Rin and Rin was not even blitz tier faster than Sakura, and Shirou are not fighting a 1-A smurf that's leagues faster
it's mainly the range and the fact it would be 3 against 1. also, Sakura is the only one that isn't Rel+. you can even see on the profiles that Shiki, UBW Shirou, and Gil have the same speed rating. Sakura is the only one that's Subsonic (L)
don't wank Fate to be more impressive then it actually is
chill out there partner
I'd say Saber and Gilgamesh together might be a challenge as I said before, I am not saying Shiki wins but pretending like Shirou and Sakura are gonna be a problem is silly
it's Shirou, Sakura, and Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh. it's Danmaku x2 + the black shadow spammer
Ryougi can easily deal with UBW and Sakura's contract with Angry Mango as she could cut its line of death to free Sakura and her killing Arayas bounded fields which are concepts without form means she can easily deal with UBW too.
if Ryougi goes for the Line of Death Gil GoB spams along with Shirou's UBW spam. Sakura gets to act like Orihime and scream "Emiya-kun" every 30 seconds

it's mainly the range and the fact it would be 3 against 1. also, Sakura is the only one that isn't Rel+. you can even see on the profiles that Shiki, UBW Shirou, and Gil have the same speed rating. Sakura is the only one that's Subsonic (L)

chill out there partner

it's Shirou, Sakura, and Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh. it's Danmaku x2 + the black shadow spammer

if Ryougi goes for the Line of Death Gil GoB spams along with Shirou's UBW spam. Sakura gets to act like Orihime and scream "Emiya-kun" every 30 seconds
Guess what, Ryougi is so much faster that's irrelevant plus like I said Omnidirectional GOB fails against Ryougi and not to mention, Cu with his God-tier combat speed managed to stall against Gilgamesh for 12 hours in the Fate route, and he is much faster then Berserker who wasn't blitzing jack against EMIYA or Gil and he had A rank agility and both had C and B rank agility and Cu himself barely blitzed C rank EMIYA who had the eye of the mind to help him fend off Cu. Servant agility/speed gaps are not that massive as shown by Medusa vs Saber and Salter and anyone who fights Medea, EMIYA vs Herc, Gilgamesh vs Saber, etc Melty Ryougi beat someone like Melty Blood Tohno who blitzed Melty Blood Ciel without intent to kill and also Dead Apostle Sion who is much stronger than the Sion that fought against Warcuied at 30% of her or his power and was hanging even and not getting blitzed and DA Sion is far stronger than that version of Sion and Tohno cucked that version zero diff he also beat TATARI Red Arcuied in MBAA and he stalemated NRVNQSR who was weakened due to his TATARI being incomplete and only one person fearing him (Tohno) Despite this, Tohno hung even around him and Ryougi in MBAA with a knife completely bodied Tohno to do so while being frail af with a knife like she is she either had to have the skill or speed to hang with someone who had every relevant advantage and had death sense to offset speed means that she was so skilled and fast she beat someone who had the edge in everyway but speed and even then had means to negate it.
I never actually read the tsukihime manga, just the VN. can you send the scan?
blob:https://********.org/7d42d708-49f5-4008-8344-29d1a87ea941 or chapter seventy of shingitsuan tsukihime
here ya go

Speed of Ryougi takes care of this, Like I said in my first post of this big message above,
the speed scale is this MBAA Ryougi>>>>>>MB Tohno= NRVNQSR CHAOS>>>TATARI Red Arcuied>>>>>>>>Post Tsukihime Arcueid with power restored (realistically around 50%)>= DA Sion>>>>>Warcuied>>=base Sion>>Pre Tsukihime Arcuied>>Tsuki weakened Arc only Gilgamesh is comparing to weakened Arc profile wise otherwise this would be spite max as all Fate co cap at supersonic and building level physicals and all Nasu statements pertaining to comparing servants to tsuki statements are overridden by his lore, you really do not want to do this tbh not threatening you but just saying I am going off profiles.
chill out there partner
did not mean to come off as rude I can be blunt at times though.

Last edited:
Guess what, Ryougi is so much faster that's irrelevant plus like I said Omnidirectional GOB fails against Ryougi and not to mention, Cu with his God-tier combat speed managed to stall against Gilgamesh for 12 hours in the Fate route, and he is much faster then Berserker who wasn't blitzing jack against EMIYA or Gil and he had A rank agility and both had C and B rank agility and Cu himself barely blitzed C rank EMIYA who had the eye of the mind to help him fend off Cu. Servant agility/speed gaps are not that massive as shown by Medusa vs Saber and Salter and anyone who fights Medea, EMIYA vs Herc, Gilgamesh vs Saber, etc Melty Ryougi beat someone like Melty Blood Tohno who blitzed Melty Blood Ciel without intent to kill and also Dead Apostle Sion who is much stronger than the Sion that fought against Warcuied at 30% of her or his power and was hanging even and not getting blitzed and DA Sion is far stronger than that version of Sion and Tohno cucked that version zero diff he also beat TATARI Red Arcuied in MBAA and he stalemated NRVNQSR who was weakened due to his TATARI being incomplete and only one person fearing him (Tohno) Despite this, Tohno hung even around him and Ryougi in MBAA with a knife completely bodied Tohno to do so while being frail af with a knife like she is she either had to have the skill or speed to hang with someone who had every relevant advantage and had death sense to offset speed means that she was so skilled and fast she beat someone who had the edge in everyway but speed and even then had means to negate it.
my adhd is gonna kill me for trying to read through this, but let me say this. there currently isn't an accepted scaling chain for speed. you can try to get one accepted into a CRT, and that's all fine and well, but right now we pretty much just have everyone scaling to the same Rel+ calcs.
did not mean to come off as rude I can be blunt at times though.
it's all good, I'm fine with it. just be sure to not do it to too many other people, because they may take it the wrong way.
Speed of Ryougi takes care of this, Like I said in my first post of this big message above,
the speed scale is this MBAA Ryougi>>>>>>MB Tohno= NRVNQSR CHAOS>>>TATARI Red Arcuied>>>>>>>>Post Tsukihime Arcueid with power restored (realistically around 50%)>= DA Sion>>>>>Warcuied>>=base Sion>>Pre Tsukihime Arcuied>>Tsuki weakened Arc only Gilgamesh is comparing to weakened Arc profile wise otherwise this would be spite max as all Fate co cap at supersonic and building level physicals and all Nasu statements pertaining to comparing servants to tsuki statements are overridden by his lore
90% of fate profiles are rated at high 6-C. Shirou is high 6-C, Shiki is high 6-C, Gil is high 6-C, and Sakura is high 6-C via shadow giants. again, they all scale to the same calc as of right now. You're more than welcome to get a AP and Speed scaling chain made though, and you can get some other supporters on board too. I know @Tdjwo and myself wouldn't mind.

my adhd is gonna kill me for trying to read through this, but let me say this. there currently isn't an accepted scaling chain for speed. you can try to get one accepted into a CRT, and that's all fine and well, but right now we pretty much just have everyone scaling to the same Rel+ calcs.
Fair but I stated my real views in spite of profiles. Kek, guess I forgot that not everyone views it the same way, and IDK if I want to make a CRT as I only came to this site to have a little bit of fun debating the characters on this site's standards and not my personal or realistic standards of who'd win.
it's all good, I'm fine with it. just be sure to not do it to too many other people, because they may take it the wrong way.
I am more concerned personally if maou thinks I am somehow an alt of CrystalValley or something (no I do not know him off site but I do respect him a lot)

90% of fate profiles are rated at high 6-C. Shirou is high 6-C, Shiki is high 6-C, Gil is high 6-C, and Sakura is high 6-C via shadow giants. again, they all scale to the same calc as of right now. You're more than welcome to get a AP and Speed scaling chain made though, and you can get some other supporters on board too. I know @Tdjwo and myself wouldn't mind.
Idk if like I said I'd be up for that as even though I may stick around a bit for the first few days or a week I may start getting less and less active here though.

why would anyone think that? dude isn't banned, but he hasn't been around in ages.
IDK I mean I have pretty similar views on Tsuki and Nasuverse to him overall but I don't think anyone's gonna care realistically. Anyways I will now watch from the sidelines and see who answers what in this thread.

we'll get along well.
I mean it's common sense to ascribe Omnipotence to something where it is stated clearly ad nasum and also Omnipotence already relied on statements anyway besides the Root has descriptions of being boundless and all-powerful and being able to do anything. It also has no anti feats against it people forget that's how it works and that you cannot be beyond the concepts of dimensions as characters need space and time to exist besides All-powerful ones and the scaling and explanation of Dimensions in fiction vary wildly where some treats it (wrongly) as higher infinite power and some treat it as having no effect on the power of characters like When They Cry and battler and endless nine no selling people that are dimensionally higher than him etc.

Back