• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla golden boi (Gilgamesh) vs Chocolate golden boi (Arjuna alter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that I remember is that the Bodhisattva is above the divine spirits. Because they rule the solar system. Not like the other gods who only rule the earth.

I think it was like this Bodhisattva>Sun gods>Earth gods.

Kiara on CCC was hold back by the Sakura five that she absorb, that's the reason why the servant of the MC survive the NP of Kiara even though it deals 99999 damage but it will always leave 1 HP.

The source of power of Kiara in CCC are the Sakura five and the NP of Anderson. That's the reason she became a Bodhisattva.

The thing is, Arjuna seems to have higher and more Authorities, but the point that Hindu Gods's Authorities are weaker than most Gods is brought up, then it brings us to look at the messed up scaling chain we have here.

Yes, I dislike the idea of him being so powerful because he has all those authorities. We basically know things about a few strongest hindu gods and that's it.

Note that the Ten Crowns is something he has to get through in order to have a chance against Gilgamesh. Enkidu + Ea is still his biggest win condition.

Also, it appears Arjunalter has superior Erasure (Conceptual level), against Gil's at least soul (might also be conceptual, but I have to check the original japanese ver.) resist.

How it goes:

Gil VS Arjuna!

SBA, in-character.

Gilgamesh: I AM the rules. *manipulates the SBA*

SBA new definition: Gilgamesh always wins, fight starts with opponent already dead, and cancels out every single possible hax; passive or not

WINNER: GILGAMESH

Im still believe Arjunalter have greater authority tbh, BB cant modify KK with her CCC even she said thats difficult even for Gods so here you have to bring your evidence or feats of BB have superior authority let alone earth mother goddess true power, Nothing said Hindu Gods is lesser than other Gods in fact even Demi Gods from India is very powerful.

If BB have parvati true power then its impossible for parvati to posses sakura body, even Ganesha is just like " hey BB can you bring me a vessel?" And then BB get reward from him, its seems BB just have a little of their power.

Ashwatthama was able to tank Vasavi shakti due to Arjuna give him immorality, so even NP as strong as Vasavi shakti isnt enough to put down Arjuna, Arjunalter was able to erase Karna with KK when Mooncell and BB cant do shit to it, so Im sure Arjuna have superior authority

Also if anyone want to say Sun > moon argument by that logic then Arjuna is stronger than everything in CCC since Sun God is just a part of his power

Sun > Moon is canon. Hell, even the specific sun God in question trumped the moon cells authority in canon with the interactions of BB and Karna's armor. There are supreme gods that are even further above that in Arjuna's arsenal. If you want to claim some minor gods are weaker than their respective counter parts of other pantheons then fine, that is somewhat acceptable, but the major gods like those of the moon, sun, death (which mind you, is above any of the other major authorities short of the supreme pantheon gods), life, etc. Should still be on par

I just want to say BB authority is not that powerful, as there are no proof of her have Gods True power even feats implying she is not stronger than a single sun God who is weaker than original Earth mother goddess

There is no reason to assume her's would be any weaker, since she is recreate them from the same records that have shown to be able to create perfect replicas like the counter force and throne of heroes. You are also taking the conclusion that earth mother goddess authority used by BB was weaker than sun god authority, to say that she wasn't using full power earth mother god authority. To say this, you have to assume from the beginning that sun God authority would be weaker than earth mother god authority, so that doesn't follow.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mean not only what GL describe are sound baseless, it also NLF since it still unknown how strong Hindu pantheon is
baselss? im not say Hindu phanteon stronger than other, it is Swag who say Hindo gods are lesser than other

Show me feats of Karna or KK tanking Cursed Cutting Crater. There is no basis for your statement of BB only having a portion of the god's power. No basis, at all.

Again, post a feat of Karna tanking Cursed Cutting Crater, then we can talk about Arjuna having superior ability to her.

Moon is literally irrelevant here and is just used to derail the important parts of the argument. My argument is based on something. Based on the fact that a member of the Hindu supreme trinity is beneath the original mother goddess because every mother goddess branched from her.

Let's make this really easy:

Even if Arjuna can get past Ten Crowns, Gilgamesh will still kill him with Enkidu + Ea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back