• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Yggdrasil to Low 1C again

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the contentious topic regarding scaling, it's a weird matter. The splintering feat itself is a narratively important feat, because without it Jormungandr wouldn't even be in this timeline, so you can't just ignore it. At the same time, said feat is leaps and bounds above the rest of the feats in the verse so I don't know if I'm comfortable with scaling a bunch of characters to a tier off of a single feat.

As for the contentious topic regarding scaling, it's a weird matter. The splintering feat itself is a narratively important feat, because without it Jormungandr wouldn't even be in this timeline, so you can't just ignore it. At the same time, said feat is leaps and bounds above the rest of the feats in the verse so I don't know if I'm comfortable with scaling a bunch of characters to a tier off of a single feat.
Aren't we supposed to leave that for the infamous unicorn that is most likely gonna have a trailer shown off in the 30th?

Regardless, we do need to take a look at Jorm and Thor's range taking into account the splintering feat.
One thing i found interesting is, the way they caused the world tree splintered. It was not like thor hitting the world tree directly but instead their battle shake the world tree so hard which means the world tree splintered due to their battle side-effect.

'Kay so I forged the new AP justification with most contributions from Pariah.

"The World Tree completely encompasses and is ever-present throughout all of the Norse Realms; the only things outside its reach are other Pantheons' domains, such as the realms ruled by the Greek Gods, etc. The Well of Destiny, Urd, which was stated to contain endless possible timelines and realities is just part of Yggdrasil, which itself simultaneously encompasses and transcends the concepts of space time and fate altogether, and views all the 9 realms it encompasses which are separate space-time continuums, as well as the endless number of possibilities and realities within the Well of Destiny as merely infinitesimal points in its existence, with the branches of the tree itself stretching out to infinity beyond space and time"

Last edited:
'Kay so I forged the new AP justification with most contributions from Pariah.

"The World Tree completely encompasses and is ever-present throughout all of the Norse Realms; the only things outside its reach are other Pantheons' domains, such as the realms ruled by the Greek Gods, etc. The Well of Destiny, Urd, which was stated to contain endless possible timelines and realities is just part of Yggdrasil, which itself simultaneously encompasses and transcends the concepts of space time and fate altogether, and views all the 9 realms it encompasses which are separate space-time continuums, as well as the endless number of possibilities and realities within the Well of Destiny as merely infinitesimal points in its existence, with the branches of the tree itself stretching out to infinity beyond space and time"
I think we must add the embeded part, for make it more convincing

I think we must add the embeded part, for make it more convincing
You mean the scans and links?

Sure, I was just test-driving what the justifications would look like.

You mean the scans and links?

Sure, I was just test-driving what the justifications would look like.

I mean the explanation, you can add embaded stuff in that

And can we add the "every strand trancending time, transcending space" for make more majestic feels. I know is same meaning but make you feels like "is not just the tree that transcending time and space, but even it every strand that is merely a part of it is transcending time and space"

I mean the explanation, you can add embaded stuff in that

And can we add the "every strand trancending time, transcending space" for make more majestic feels. I know is same meaning but make you feels like "is not just the tree that transcending time and space, but even it every strand that is merely a part of it is transcending time and space"
@Aetheric Pariah

'Kay.

"The World Tree completely encompasses and is ever-present throughout all of the Norse Realms; the only things outside its reach are other Pantheons' domains, such as the realms ruled by the Greek Gods, etc. The Well of Destiny, Urd, which was stated to contain endless possible timelines and realities is just part of Yggdrasil, whose mere branches alone simultaneously encompass and transcend the concepts of space time and fate altogether, and view all the 9 realms they encompass which are separate space-time continuums, as well as the endless number of possibilities and realities within the Well of Destiny as merely infinitesimal points in its existence, with the branches of the tree itself stretching out to infinity beyond space and time"

Everyone fine with this? @Fixxed @GilverTheProtoAngelo @Theglassman12 @Mister6ame6

'Kay.

"The World Tree completely encompasses and is ever-present throughout all of the Norse Realms; the only things outside its reach are other Pantheons' domains, such as the realms ruled by the Greek Gods, etc. The Well of Destiny, Urd, which was stated to contain endless possible timelines and realities is just part of Yggdrasil, whose mere branches alone simultaneously encompass and transcend the concepts of space time and fate altogether, and view all the 9 realms they encompass which are separate space-time continuums, as well as the endless number of possibilities and realities within the Well of Destiny as merely infinitesimal points in its existence, with the branches of the tree itself stretching out to infinity beyond space and time"

Everyone fine with this? @Fixxed @GilverTheProtoAngelo @Theglassman12 @Mister6ame6
Thats fine

Ah, Type 1 NEP. Okay then.

Is there anything else left to do? Or should we conclude and close the thread?

and views all the 9 realms it encompasses which are separate space-time continuums,
One question. I don't really see how the realms themselves are space-time continuums. The scan just says time moves differently in each of the realms, but couldn't that just mean each realm is governed by separate space-time continuums instead of they themselves being one? Like for example, take our Earth and another universe's Earth. Time would move differently in both due to being governed by different universes but they themselves are not entire space-time continuums, are they?

One question. I don't really see how the realms themselves are space-time continuums. The scan just says time moves differently in each of the realms, but couldn't that just mean each realm is governed by separate space-time continuums instead of they themselves being one? Like for example, take our Earth and another universe's Earth. Time would move differently in both due to being governed by different universes but they themselves are not entire space-time continuums, are they?
A realm is not a planet is it?
False Equivalence.

Well we having some proof about each Realm are a Separate Space-time Continuum,like it was outright stated the Realms are a Separate Plane of Existence,WoG and In-game statement that saying each realms are a Pararel Dimensions which each of them are a Reflection to each other (meaning Pararel Universes) and the Realms stated to be a Fabric of Reality,etc

Well it can be
It can't. The realms exist on different planes of existence while occupying the same physical space (That being the branches of Yggdrasil), and they are reflections of each other. They each have their own outer space and their own set of countless stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back