• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yggdrasil BDE Type 2 (God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, not at all, the former 2-A ratings were what became the tier 1 stuff by recontextualizing it with the proper site's standards.
Low 1-C is merely more solid over there out of the tier 1 structure being directly being stated to be infinite, portrayed as larger than universes, and even downright called an hyperspace in relation to the universes.
I think I mentioned that via the "size comparison" statement, yes. 2-A isn't necessarily needed for that shit to be kicked off into Tier 1 territory.

Uh, not at all, the former 2-A ratings were what became the tier 1 stuff by recontextualizing it with the proper site's standards.
I am absolutely sure that it is a 2-A structure.
Low 1-C is merely more solid over there out of the tier 1 structure being directly being stated to be infinite, portrayed as larger than universes, and even downright called an hyperspace in relation to the universes.
Then the real key word here is "to be in a hyperspace according to the 4D universe" Because it wouldn't be enough to be infinitely bigger alone. Anyway, let's not derail any more.

I am absolutely sure that it is a 2-A structure.

Then the real key word here is "to be in a hyperspace according to the 4D universe" Because it wouldn't be enough to be infinitely bigger alone. Anyway, let's not derail any more.
Honestly, doesn't really matter if it's 2-A or Low 2-C. If you have the transcendent statements and the size comparison statement of whatever else you need, it's a surefire way to get Low 1-C.

But yeah, derailing too much.

Peki, Düşük 1-C olmadan BDE Tip 2 olabilirsiniz, değil mi?
BDE 2 basically doesn't do much other than resist spetial and time manipulations. Why would we want qualitative transcendence? Being independent and superior to space and time gives these

It's just being above space-time at a certain level. Tier 1 has nothing to with it as far as I'm aware, Sniper's just being nonsensical.

No, higher dimensions. No need for them to be superior though.
Are you asking for higher-dimensional spatio-temporal dimensions?

Because in that case, no, because the size-comparison statement got nuked, otherwise Yggdrasil would be Low 1-C. That being said, spatial dimensions like that have no influence over BDE whatsoever.

There is no need for qualitative superiority
BDE is revised to not need those anymore
as long as
1.) It lacks spatiotemporal feature
2.) for type 2 unaffected by Spatiotemporal stuff for being transcendent and lacking of it
3.) for type 2 they are transcendent of the spatiotemporal thing they are lacking
4.) for type 1 they can lack spatiotemporal feature but wouldn't be assumed to be superior or transcendent of it

With Yggydrassil being treated like an empty canvass before spatiotemporal stuff existed IMO that is sufficient

??????

Do you know what spatial dimensions are? Or do you think GoW is 0-D?
?
Where does it say structures in GOW are beyond or outside dimensions?
Having 3D or 4D cosmology isn't anywhere near beyond dimensional existence.

There is no need for qualitative superiority
BDE is revised to not need those anymore
as long as
1.) It lacks spatiotemporal feature
2.) for type 2 unaffected by Spatiotemporal stuff for being transcendent and lacking of it
3.) for type 2 they are transcendent of the spatiotemporal thing they are lacking
4.) for type 1 they can lack spatiotemporal feature but wouldn't be assumed to be superior or transcendent of it

With Yggydrassil being treated like an empty canvass before spatiotemporal stuff existed IMO that is sufficient
And Yggdrasil dosen't have any of these.

I can prove that with simply saying it never mentions spatial dimensions like 4D or 5D.
The 9 Realms are space-time continuums. Space-time by default is 4D. That doesn't need a statement. The realms' make-up consists of entirely of Runic magic and Jotnar Essence Magic. How do you think we got GoW magic to be 4D, and the LoA to surpass even that, and Yggdrasil beyond that?

Transending space-time isn't even close to beyond dimensional existence lol
Every verse in fiction would have that shit then.

Transending space-time isn't even close to beyond dimensional existence lol
Every verse in fiction would have that shit then.
Blud, you don't need even that for BDE anymore. Just being outside of it counts.

Not for type 2.
Might wanna read BDE Type 2 again...

Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.

Planck and Lephyr already stated as such. Hell, IIRC, Everything12 at one point also stated that you don't need transcendence for Type 2 either, just have to be outside of it.

Planck and Lephyr already stated as such. Hell, IIRC, Everything12 at one point also stated that you don't need transcendence for Type 2 either, just have to be outside of it.
No?

Type 1 is simply independence, Type 2 is independence and outright superiority.
Type 1: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them

Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature
If Yggdrasil isn't superior and is just independent, it's just Type 1.

If Yggdrasil isn't superior and is just independent, it's just Type 1.
I wasn't talking about superiority with regards to Yggdrasil, but as a thing in general.

That being said, BDE Type 2 doesn't require superiority in all aspects, as Lephyr and Planck have mentioned. It doesn't need full qualitative superiority package usually needed for Tier 1 (Which includes the size-comparison statements requirement), just the transcendence part is more than enough.

i think what gasper is saying that you need to become 1-A to have BDE which were the old rules??? because it quite literally means 'beyond dimensional' which means 1-A

And what I don't understand is that people are using the most ridiculous arguments I've ever seen in my life for not accepting BDE Type 2. We don't just use the phrase "transcending space-time" for BDE Type 2. I would recommend reading the OP more carefully, and also, space is also a spatial dimension.

I wasn't talking about superiority with regards to Yggdrasil, but as a thing in general.

That being said, BDE Type 2 doesn't require superiority in all aspects, as Lephyr and Planck have mentioned. It doesn't need full qualitative superiority package usually needed for Tier 1 (Which includes the size-comparison statements requirement), just the transcendence part is more than enough.
"it doesn't need full qualitative superiority"
What does that even mean? Elaborate

Name anyone on wiki who have BDE 2 accepted without being low 1C and up,as the idea of type 2 is superiority. It needs superiority and that's what makes it distinct from type 1. It didn't say independence or superiority but independence and superiority.

"it doesn't need full qualitative superiority"
What does that even mean? Elaborate

Name anyone on wiki who have BDE 2 accepted without being low 1C and up,as the idea of type 2 is superiority. It needs superiority and that's what makes it distinct from type 1. It didn't say independence or superiority but independence and superiority.
Can't believe you actually asked such a question without even bothering to read the Tiering System page on what Qualitative Superiority is. Or even bothering to read everything I've been saying about "size-comparison statements" being one part of qualifying for Low 1-C which is not what this OP is targeting anyway.

Sniper, I'm gonna be frank, you're asking a lot of questions without actually reading what's in those ability pages and you're jumping at every God of War CRT with that kind of attitude for quite a while now. I don't know why you're doing this, but if it's out of some grudge because your favorite verses didn't get it, I'd very kindly ask you to drop it and take this in a more peaceful manner without lumping your verse's context into this, or wait for the staff to further clarify on what exactly any of this entails. Planck's here, Lephyr's here, they can all help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back