• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Yggdrasil Upgrade (Finalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another instance of flowery wording or a random statement from a random guidebook being used to bring such a colossal upgrade despite far less evidence in-game to support such an upgrade. Honestly, it's getting rather annoying to me. But whatever. I'm sure another downgrade or something will happen down the line.
What in the OP is flowery language again?

i don't disagree, but you can't count my vote cuz is not clear hah

Though I suppose this is fine, given we have accepted the RBR as Low 1-C
77kqqj.jpg

Surtr shaking the wold tree seems fine.

Not sure if the Alfeim light is the same, but I can see the likeliness.

Kinda odd for you to be this excited for a revision you are neutral on.
Mostly because of the mald that would stem from this revision. After all, the only thing I agree on with here are the sources themselves (Regarding their legitimacy and significance). Tier 1 tho, blech.

If it's currently agreed that the Whole Tree is Low 1-C, and Sutr shook that whole tree, yes, Sutr would be Low 1-C.
Those are the proposals, yes. OP states the following:

RBR was recently accepted as a 5D Low 1-C structure in the CRT linked in Planck's OP.

RBR is confirmed by the Cookbook to be actually part of Yggdrasil itself, formed by the Yggdrasil's branches. As such, the tree itself would be Low 1-C as well.

The Light of Alfheim transcends the 9 Realms and keeps the Nine Realms separate with its power, and it has to permeate the Realm Between Realms to do so. As it permeates through the 5-dimensional void (in this case the RBR), it is also a 5D Low 1-C force. The Light of Alfheim is also merely part of Yggdrasil.

Surtr was able to damage the Yggdrasil by using Primordial Magics stemming from the Void of Ginnungagap and the Primordial fires from Kratos' Blades of Chaos. When Kratos says his blades are not of Norse origin, Surtr replies that it shouldn't matter, confirming that Primordial Magics are the exact same and equal in potency regardless of their pantheon of origin. Magic as a whole sustains pantheons and without said magic, Pantheons collapse and die. As a result, all Magic would similarly be of 5D Low 1-C potency.

OP goes into detail a lot more with the fundamentals, but this represents the end result just as well as OP.

Those are the proposals, yes. OP states the following:

RBR was recently accepted as a 5D Low 1-C structure in the CRT linked in Planck's OP.

RBR is confirmed by the Cookbook to be actually part of Yggdrasil itself, formed by the Yggdrasil's branches. As such, the tree itself would be Low 1-C as well.

The Light of Alfheim transcends the 9 Realms and keeps the Nine Realms separate with its power, and it has to permeate the Realm Between Realms to do so. As it permeates through the 5-dimensional void (in this case the RBR), it is also a 5D Low 1-C force. The Light of Alfheim is also merely part of Yggdrasil.

Surtr was able to damage the Yggdrasil by using Primordial Magics stemming from the Void of Ginnungagap and the Primordial fires from Kratos' Blades of Chaos. When Kratos says his blades are not of Norse origin, Surtr replies that it shouldn't matter, confirming that Primordial Magics are the exact same and equal in potency regardless of their pantheon of origin. Magic as a whole sustains pantheons and without said magic, Pantheons collapse and die. As a result, all Magic would similarly be of 5D Low 1-C potency.

OP goes into detail a lot more with the fundamentals, but this represents the end result just as well as OP.
In addition, Ygg includes the 5th axis and RBR, and most importantly, the 5th axis of Ygg extends infinitely. It is qualitatively infinite.

Still think all those who don't scale to the World Tree should just be 2-C smurfs with 5-D hax.
Everyone scales or backscales though. Like, the "cut-off" point stuff was just Tier 2 being weird.

Before this thread is closed, I would like to thank literally everyone involved in this thread who have effectively ruined my my life and thwarted my plans for preserving the Tier 2 supremacy of God of War. May you all suffer the Curse of Ra when GoW returns to the Egyptian Pantheon.

f6b.gif

Before this thread is closed, I would like to thank literally everyone involved in this thread who have effectively ruined my my life and thwarted my plans for preserving the Tier 2 supremacy of God of War. May you all suffer the Curse of Ra when GoW returns to the Egyptian Pantheon.
All i understand is
Dereck have to prepare a good cook to downgrade this.
:yei:

And suffer City's pain in the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back