• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I'll have y'all know that I recovered from covid, it was just a mild cold to me. I gained Resistance to disease manipulation (No diffed covid) I am literally Mahoraga like like like, SCP-682 kneels to my almighty adaptation and resistances. Doomsday is a fraud compared to me. Do you think they can recover from covid? No, only I can do that. I am just built different. I am stronger, better, I am so much better and above everything else. So above, so above.
I did it twice

GUFIO3NXAAA_O41.jpg

Honestly, Griffith really didn't do anything wrong. He just wanted to achieve his dream. People hate him for causing so much mayhem but it was always against people who didn't support him and his dream, so it's justified. (anyone who disagrees is a poopy meany head)

What happened
world is covered in ice, no more society, people are trying to make a nation that uses people with superpowers as fuel and makes r*pe normal so that humanity can repopulate. Meanwhile a guy with regeneration tries to feed his village by cutting his arms off every day several times and tries to take care of his sister, but then soldiers from the nation appear and try to make the village part of their nation. They see the arms, assume they're cannibals and burn the village with a never-ending flame that only goes out when the victim turns to ash. MC's regen is too op so for 5 years he gets used to the pain of a never ending fire and now wants revenge.

world is covered in ice, no more society, people are trying to make a nation that uses people with superpowers as fuel and makes r*pe normal so that humanity can repopulate. Meanwhile a guy with regeneration tries to feed his village by cutting his arms off every day several times and tries to take care of his sister, but then soldiers from the nation appear and try to make the village part of their nation. They see the arms, assume they're cannibals and burn the village with a never-ending flame that only goes out when the victim turns to ash. MC's regen is too op so for 5 years he gets used to the pain of a never ending fire and now wants revenge.
the average day in california

Honestly, Griffith really didn't do anything wrong. He just wanted to achieve his dream. People hate him for causing so much mayhem but it was always against people who didn't support him and his dream, so it's justified. (anyone who disagrees is a poopy meany head)
??? I know youre trolling and I like to bite bait, but condenming your loyal troupe to a cruel death, raping a close member of said troupe just to **** with your brother in arm and right wing man, who would have gone through hellfire with you AND condemning him to a life of eternal suffering...

Is causing a wee bit of mayhem?

??? I know youre trolling and I like to bite bait, but condenming your loyal troupe to a cruel death, raping a close member of said troupe just to **** with your brother in arm and right wing man, who would have gone through hellfire with you AND condemning him to a life of eternal suffering...

Griffith was just doing a little bit of trolling and forgot to say /j after the Eclipse

Okay but it all depends on whether or not Griffith was /j or /srs
though yes I know what he did was obviously vile and absolutely deplorable and selfish

Context???

Anyone know if Lupin III is good?
Wanna watch it but, there's a ton of content. No idea where to start
First parts will be rough since they're old, very old.
If you wanna get into Lupin and not go through oldass animation and plot cliches, I'd recommend watching the castle of cagliostro movie (made by Hayao Miyazaki) which is a good introduction to the series and then watch everything from part 4 and onwards.

Why so many a pedo
Pedophiles like to be in positions of power where they can access children. That's why so many teachers, religious leaders, YouTubers, influencers tend to be pedophiles, because they have power and access to children.

A cartoonist for children's cartoons is a position of power that would give you access to children. That must be why Kyle A. Carrozza the convicted sex offender got that job.

Didn't have cable when I was a kid so I watched mostly stuff on the internet. That's the story of how I learned english via Kirby Right Back at Ya, Sonic X and Pokemon

Back