• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introducing… The VSBW WF! (RP/Versus Thread Hybrid)

Okay wait so-

We RP as our personas/chosen characters... And debate with entirely different characters chosen from the wiki. Just confirming if I'm getting this because this is all very confusing.
Basically this.

It varies from match to match.

Plus, not every rivalry is going to be for a title as well (I think).

Okay wait so-

We RP as our personas/chosen characters... And debate with entirely different characters chosen from the wiki. Just confirming if I'm getting this because this is all very confusing.
Apologies, it is the type of thing that is much easier to learn and understand practically than in theory, but pretty much. You banter or otherwise engage other users and then face them in proper Vs Threads with characters of your choosing, of which have no affiliation to your “out of ring” persona

Okay so you know I love me some good RP, but-

Don't think this one is for me, chief lol. I was considering it, but, not really digging what you've got going on here personally in terms of uh, interest, if that makes sense.

Plus I already run over a dozen characters in 4 separate forum RPs already and I ain't looking for another one.

So yeah.

Don't think this one is for me, chief lol. I was considering it, but, not really digging what you've got going on here personally in terms of uh, interest, if that makes sense.

Plus I already run over a dozen characters in 4 separate forum RPs already and I ain't looking for another one.

So yeah.
It's all good.

Have a great day!

So yeah.
No problem! There’s no limit to how many can join, so if you wanna keep an eye on things and see if it looks better in practise than it sounds on paper, feel free to, you’ll be able to join at any time!

i read the rules but my tired brain doesn't get it. Could you explain the whole premise but like, in a few sentences?
Start beef with users in RP (either as yourself or a persona of yourself) and then you both choose 2 characters, they fight in a versus thread to secure the W for the users who picked them

Get used to it, nooblets.

RPs can take months upon months to get submissions on this forum.
True but RP is a fairly minimal part of the experience, if people are worried about the RP element they really shouldn’t be…

I mean at that point you really could've just made a tournament and left the RP aspect out of it.
Yes but a tournament has a cap to how many matches it can have, this doesn’t, as long as we have people competing this can go on for as long as it likes

I mean that just sounds like a never-ending tournament, something you could do without any RP

I mean that just sounds like a never-ending tournament, something you could do without any RP
It’s not really, and also, the RP is a minor and optional portion of this. If you want to just do vs matches feel free, the RP is there as an option to enhance people’s immersion into the setting if they so wish

Then what is it Pika tell me 😭
It’s a Vs Battle “League” where people face each other in vs matches over an indefinite period, with me and Random deciding when certain “feuds” will take place by booking the matches. If you want, you can also roleplay with those you are feuding with and add layers to your “rivalry”

So basically it's just a tournament with a tiny bit of RP sprinkled in for extra flavor.

It’s a Vs Battle “League” where people face each other in vs matches over an indefinite period, with me and Random deciding when certain “feuds” will take place by booking the matches. If you want, you can also roleplay with those you are feuding with and add layers to your “rivalry”
So this is basically WWE Universe Mode in a nutshell?

So basically it's just a tournament with a tiny bit of RP sprinkled in for extra flavor.
It’s not a tournament because those have a definitive end point and a definitive winner and rounds, this does not have any of those

Back