• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally, this question has been wandering through my head for a while.

Guys, what if Heaven, the realm of the dead, exist?

I mean, what if "The beyond" or Heaven truly exist and is a Higher dimension?.

Have you never asked yourself why we weren't able to see it, to interact with it, or even touch it??. Not even a hypotethical dimensional travel would cover this, through the possible means of dimensional travel, 0 scientifics have stated a possibility to travel to those realms.

Which leads me to believe that Heaven is in fact, a Transcendental plane, dimension, above our universe, maybe a infinite 4-D or even 5-D construct, which transcends time and space and is not physical and lacks matter.

Is a metaphysical plane, above our understanding, is a Higher dimension infinites above our understanding, our comprhension, tiny little human 3-D mind.

Is a Higher dimension, and thus infinitely more complex than us, that's why we can't even see it, nor imagine how it would be.

Now, Chamans, druids, are those people, Spiritual humans (Like Smurfs) who Can interact with the people of this Dimension, the dead, and the dimension itself.

And the very being we call GOD, is the one who can control this dimensions, and directly embodies every concept.

What's your thoughts on this matter?

Last edited:
watch the interstellar movie.

oG1sZAP.jpg

Last edited:
the movie talks about how spacetime works and what's inside a black hole, but I recommend you watch it to think about it.

the key is human thinking, it's what I think.
Allright, thanks, I will watch it!!

The key may be human thinking, but our 3-D minds can't just stand to a place infinitely more complex than us.

Exactly I can philosophize here, but it would be boring, so I'll just say one thing that our thoughts are those that go as far as possible, nothing more.

Interstellar is the best film in the world shows what lies beyond a hole in this film the protagonist finds timelines in a world interwoven with each other in a 5D world with 3D space inside.

the tier system was based on the movie lol

5-D God and Jesus scale?
Oh this would be great, everytime i say im cristian on the internet some random mf says "goku outscales god and jesus" and its just so annoying

Heaven can be seen as a planet or just the space like Dante saw it iirc.
To me Heaven sounds more like a Higher dimension, due to how inaccesible is, no dimensional travel can get you there, you can't see it, touch it, nor even interact with the dimension itself or it's beings.

To me Heaven sounds more like a Higher dimension, due to how inaccesible is, no dimensional travel can get you there, you can't see it, touch it, nor even interact with the dimension itself or it's beings.
Just it being a planet we can't reach would meet most criterias.

Especially since according to Bible people ****** with angels and saw them, so half of what you said would be "canonically" wrong.

According to the theory that where we have 11 dimensions, the 10th dimension is heaven/hell while the 11th dimension is where the god is, this is just a theory

as someone who is religious. yes, it was mentioned that Angels indeed interacted with humans. New Testament and Jesus also confirmed it and simply said you have met them but are not aware they are Angels. They also imply heavily about the spiritual realm which isn't exactly a higher dimension but something more of a metaphysical plane where one can move within to also move within the physical realm and is where most Angel's reside who are on a task. then there is also the Heavenly realm. We also have Tartarus where the convicted fallen angels reside awaiting judgment, Sheol the place for the dead, and Abraham's bosom the highest part where followers of God reside before Jesus got crucified.

it's mostly up to interpretation/theory (best just rate it Unknown tbh) on how you would rate some of the characters that are Demons, Fallen Angels, Lucifer, and God. just like how Christianity can't have a mutual agreement on the correct interpretation and decided to make thousands of sects.

iirc there was some mention about Satan and Devil basically throwing stars but I haven't yet seen the actual sentence referencing that and is probably in Apocrypha which is uh contested for its canonicity

Last edited:
Back