• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What If Crossovers...

Hello my good people.

This is a topic I've been thinking about for a long time.

There are many fictional lines where characters from different franchises would fit in very well in other franchises.

Not just matching, but also having a strong positive impact on the work if they were in this franchise.

Basically, this topic boils down to taking characters from certain works and inserting them into other franchises, not with the aim of soloing the universe, but rather as if it were part of the franchise.

Of course there would be a certain equalization of verses to make their impact on him match that of his original series.

Examples:
1-What would Boros look like if it was part of Dragon Ball Z?

2-What would be the weight of Godzilla in Pacific Rim?

3-What would Anne, Marcy and Sasha be like in Owl House?

4-Saitama and King in My Hero Academia?

5-How about Frisk and Chara in RWBY?

6-What would happen if Frisk went to DC comics? Frisk Become a Green Lantern?

7-What would happen if your favorite character ingested a monster cell (One-Punch Man)?

8-What would it be like if the world of One-Punch Man and My Hero Academia were a single universe?

9-Could the Omnitrix turn Ben into aliens from other series like the Saiyans or the Boros species?

10-What color would Ruby's soul be in Undertale?

Among other things, the topic isn't about who beats who or who solos who, but what character would you think would be cool if they were part of another franchise?

To get the strength of certain characters, try to use narrative scale, design, and the way you perceive your character to get at their power within one verse.

And please no arguments and fights, this is purely for fun.

Last edited:
As a Thread initiator, I'm going to start to encourage...

The Character I will choose is Lord Boros.
images_56.jpeg

And the verse chosen is Dragon Ball Z (I'll disregard the Super, but I might end up picking up some references).
mIzmQg5skIphSPvcd4xGPZ9bPHi7ZymqXKMDL-SpdHOIVWl1kU2X4qq1SJQ8mKYAnjw

The first thing I should point out in my review is that Boros was based on three Dragon Ball characters for his creation: Goku, Piccolo and Frieza and in One-Punch Man he is portrayed as the strongest in the universe, second only to Saitama, he has been on a journey for 20 years to reach Earth and meets the warrior of the prophecy who would give him a real battle.

The main things to note about your powers and abilities are:

1-The ability to feel the energy of your enemies;👁️

2-Heat / energy attacks;☄️

3-Ability to transform;📈

4-An Armor that seals your true power;🥋

5-Impressive regeneration;🦎

6-Lunar kick;🌕

7-A final attack that uses all your energy;💥

His armor that seals his power, many warriors he faced were defeated before even breaking his armor and when breaking his armor, the power released was the cause of the death of all the opponents he faced with his energy attacks that vaporized many of his enemies.

When fighting Saitama, he continued his ferocious attack even after having his arm ripped off and stated that he intended to wear Saitama down with his battle while he recovered from his injuries through regeneration.

He transformed into his Meteoric Burst state, a transformation that no one has ever survived long enough to even see, because Saitama made it clear his boredom with the fight, Boros then charged fiercely surprising Saitama and began to slash at him fiercely and at one point the kicked straight to the moon.

The problem with his Meteoric Burst Mode is that his energy is quickly consumed shortening his lifespan.

When Saitama returned to the moon with a series of punches, he turned Boros into jelly and even then the Conqueror of the universe regenerated, thus using his final attack Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.

Saitama then uses his special attack and deflects Boros' final attack into space and the shockwave kills the space pirate.

xhv2rx7ncel31.jpg

Taking this into account I can see his released state being equal to or greater than Frieza's final form in terms of power and in the most positive and wankeated view his Meteoric Burst state being equal to Android 16's strength.

Boros would have its own arc to represent its arrival on Earth, right after Frieza and his father were killed by Trunks, right in the middle of training to prepare the Z warriors for the arrival of the androids, having its own mini-arc, where Goku and the remaining Z Fighters faced him and his crew.

Last edited:
1-What would Boros look like if it was part of Dragon Ball Z?
Boros is regarded as the greatest threat in history, and a danger to that planet, so no matter when he shows up, he has to be > King Piccolo. Also, he's dominated multiple planets, so he should be stronger than the average Frieza soldier, further evidenced by him having trouble finding a good fight in any of the many, many planets he has conquered, which means should be superior to Vegeta, and perhaps even the Ginyu force.

Boros' ship surviving as long as it did means it should be far superior to Jaco, since he would have to be fighting Galactic Patrollers in space. His armor is stronger than that.

Geryuganshoop is the strongest ESPer in the universe, but this probably just means mortals. This should make him stronger than Guldo, and >Frieza's telekinesis, which is >Frieza Saga Krillin. Geryuganshoop would have a power level of about 100k. Armored Boros is stronger.

Melzargard should be comparable to the human Z fighters, which, considering the time frame we've basically established, puts him at >75k.

Groribas, the top combatant, should be >100k, and probably stronger than Ginyu. Yet again, Armored Boros is stronger.

Armored Boros is the variant that never found a good fight, and should be drastically superior to the ship, which is far superior to Groribas, who is >= Ginyu. I would estimate his power level to be at least 500k, and his released form, stated to be the Strongest in the Universe, should be at least 120m, his Energy Bullets being even stronger, perhaps 150m. Then, his regular attacks from his released form are about 150m, and his Energy Bullets are perhaps 187.5m. The Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, drastically higher than this, is 200m.

This would take place after the Trunks Saga. Boros would invade Earth, his ship destroying an entire city.

Melzargard would come down and face Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, and Yajirobe, oneshotting Yajirobe's arm. However, precise attacks from all of them would kill him.

Piccolo would battle Groribas, whose acid would be a threat, but who would eventually be defeated by a few kicks.

Gohan would be at a disadvantage against Geryuganshoop, until he got angry and killed him.

The army of about a hundred aliens invading Earth, roughly comparable to Frieza soldiers, would overwhelm everyone present, including Chi-Chi, Roshi, Mr Satan, Popo, Tao Pai Pai, and more. There are even a few additional aliens that defected from the Frieza Force. However, the Galactic Patrol would arrive, defeating and detaining them.

Boros would then battle Goku, who destroys his armor in one hit. However, even KKx20 is stomped by released Boros. Goku goes SSJ to stomp Boros again, but Meteoric Burst finally gives him a good fight. In the end, he defeats him, and the group comes together to stop Meteoric Burst. In DBS, Boros is revived alongside Frieza both times.
2-What would be the weight of Godzilla in Pacific Rim?
About double the largest Kaijuu.
4-Saitama and King in My Hero Academia?
Saitama would be the equivalent of having another Prime All Might around.

Frisk in RWBY is a really odd pick because it depends entirely on where they start. If they're dropped in the middle of a grimm encounter they will not survive long, grimm are not like undertale monsters, they will not just attack alone or in teams of two, they wont wait their turn to attack, mercy is not an option for them, and they steal souls after they kill their prey. If they start in friendly territory they have a better chance but pacifist frisk would just be incompatible with the world.

Frisk in RWBY is a really odd pick because it depends entirely on where they start. If they're dropped in the middle of a grimm encounter they will not survive long, grimm are not like undertale monsters, they will not just attack alone or in teams of two, they wont wait their turn to attack, mercy is not an option for them, and they steal souls after they kill their prey. If they start in friendly territory they have a better chance but pacifist frisk would just be incompatible with the world.
Grimms steal souls? I didn't know that, I was thinking more about Neutral Frisk on this occasion and how Frisk's impact on Remnant would be, also considering Frisk's load and reset power.

Boros is regarded as the greatest threat in history, and a danger to that planet, so no matter when he shows up, he has to be > King Piccolo. Also, he's dominated multiple planets, so he should be stronger than the average Frieza soldier, further evidenced by him having trouble finding a good fight in any of the many, many planets he has conquered, which means should be superior to Vegeta, and perhaps even the Ginyu force.

Boros' ship surviving as long as it did means it should be far superior to Jaco, since he would have to be fighting Galactic Patrollers in space. His armor is stronger than that.

Geryuganshoop is the strongest ESPer in the universe, but this probably just means mortals. This should make him stronger than Guldo, and >Frieza's telekinesis, which is >Frieza Saga Krillin. Geryuganshoop would have a power level of about 100k. Armored Boros is stronger.

Melzargard should be comparable to the human Z fighters, which, considering the time frame we've basically established, puts him at >75k.

Groribas, the top combatant, should be >100k, and probably stronger than Ginyu. Yet again, Armored Boros is stronger.

Armored Boros is the variant that never found a good fight, and should be drastically superior to the ship, which is far superior to Groribas, who is >= Ginyu. I would estimate his power level to be at least 500k, and his released form, stated to be the Strongest in the Universe, should be at least 120m, his Energy Bullets being even stronger, perhaps 150m. Then, his regular attacks from his released form are about 150m, and his Energy Bullets are perhaps 187.5m. The Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, drastically higher than this, is 200m.

This would take place after the Trunks Saga. Boros would invade Earth, his ship destroying an entire city.

Melzargard would come down and face Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, and Yajirobe, oneshotting Yajirobe's arm. However, precise attacks from all of them would kill him.

Piccolo would battle Groribas, whose acid would be a threat, but who would eventually be defeated by a few kicks.

Gohan would be at a disadvantage against Geryuganshoop, until he got angry and killed him.

The army of about a hundred aliens invading Earth, roughly comparable to Frieza soldiers, would overwhelm everyone present, including Chi-Chi, Roshi, Mr Satan, Popo, Tao Pai Pai, and more. There are even a few additional aliens that defected from the Frieza Force. However, the Galactic Patrol would arrive, defeating and detaining them.

Boros would then battle Goku, who destroys his armor in one hit. However, even KKx20 is stomped by released Boros. Goku goes SSJ to stomp Boros again, but Meteoric Burst finally gives him a good fight. In the end, he defeats him, and the group comes together to stop Meteoric Burst. In DBS, Boros is revived alongside Frieza both times.

About double the largest Kaijuu.

Saitama would be the equivalent of having another Prime All Might around.
I Love it

Can you guess what it would look like in your head? I'm not an expert on either one.
It depends on how you connect the two worlds:

1- Saiki is a student at Academy City and starts right at the beginning of ToAru.

2- As a consequence of Saiki's success in stopping the meteorite, his presence is recognized by the higher-ups.

3- Saiki awakens another power that takes him to the world of ToAru.

Although I don't know much about ToAru either. 😅

Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz meets Momoshiki or perhaps just some random Otsutsuki in space. The Saiyans killed them and now they all are implanted with Karma and are vessels for that Otsutsuki. This is just a short while before Saiyan Saga begins.

Last edited:
NarutoxDragon Ball?
Yep.

Let's say Vegeta is the one who gets the Karma. And the Otsutsuki is a random Otsutsuki named idk maybe OCshiki. OCshiki is a lower ranking Otsutsuki than Momoshiki and he has the ability to store things in and out of a pocket dimension.

Saiyan Saga went normal up until Vegeta began fighting. With his Karma activated, his PL rises to 24000, matching Goku's Kaioken x3. Goku went all out, powering up to Kaioken x4, landing a long multi hit combo that heavily injured Vegeta. However Goku was completely immobilized and weakened after using it. Vegeta chuckles, noting that how Goku was the only person up until now forcing him to use his new abilities. He was about to deal the killing blow, until, the Otsutsuki takes control of Vegeta's body.

OCshiki, is ecstatic to be on earth, a planet teeming with life and natural energy. But, before he can proceed with his plans he will have to acquire a second vessel to plant the Ten Tails/Divine Tree. He encountered Gohan, and thought that being a half Saiyan with immense potential, he will make a perfect vessel for him. Krillin launches a surprise Destructo Disc at OCshiki, which he absorb with his Karma. He fired a massive energy blast at Krillin, knocking him out with one shot. However, before he can implant a Karma on Gohan. Goku launched a surprise attack, landing a kick on his head. Goku realizes that this is a different person altogether from Vegeta, although within the same body and likely still a bad guy. Barely pulling himself together after the effects of Kaioken x4, Goku launches a desperate assault against OCshiki. In the midst of this conflict however, Vegeta desperately tries to regain control of his body, allowing Goku to land hit after hit. However, the moment either one managed to gain full control, Vegeshiki lands a devastating blow to Goku. Running out of options, Goku powered up to Kaioken x3 once again. With an epic clash ending with their fists on each other's face, both Goku and Vegeshiki end up unconscious in the ground.

Vegeta finally gaining full control, gets into his spaceship and escapes. He will have to find what's going on with his body.

Last edited:
Namek Saga: Prologue

Vegeta realizes that the strange mark he receives on his body is more than what it seems. A Frieza Force medical officer told Vegeta that his DNA is slowly being altered, with it starting to resemble the DNA of the Otsutsuki he beat long ago. From the limited data the Frieza Force has on the Otsutsukis and the observation that the officer made, it seems that eventually, his body will be taken over completely to be used as a new vessel to revive OCshiki.

Vegeta is worried, this isn't a problem that he can solve by punching it away, and the Frieza Force has no way to deal with it. He remembered about the Dragon Balls, a set of orbs that can grant wishes. This is his only option he thought, if he can acquire those balls, he can wish for his Karma and OCshiki to be removed from his body. Unfortunately, Frieza also overheard about the Dragon Balls...

Namek Saga: Prologue

Vegeta realizes that the strange mark he receives on his body is more than what it seems. A Frieza Force medical officer told Vegeta that his DNA is slowly being altered, with it starting to resemble the DNA of the Otsutsuki he beat long ago. From the limited data the Frieza Force has on the Otsutsukis and the observation that the officer made, it seems that eventually, his body will be taken over completely to be used as a new vessel to revive OCshiki.

Vegeta is worried, this isn't a problem that he can solve by punching it away, and the Frieza Force has no way to deal with it. He remembered about the Dragon Balls, a set of orbs that can grant wishes. This is his only option he thought, if he can acquire those balls, he can wish for his Karma and OCshiki to be removed from his body. Unfortunately, Frieza also overheard about the Dragon Balls...
To help you out, all Otsutsuki have Dojutsu, so Vegeta should have the Byakugan when he learns to use the Partial Otsutsuki state. He can also create portals, absorb Ki blasts, and more. Karma is also a skill amp.

Furthermore, if you want to take this angle, I'm interested to hear Frieza's thoughts on a powerful race of interdimensional aliens.

Now let's do one more analysis to keep this topic alive longer.

I'll take example number 5... Because it's the one I can most easily imagine in my head...

RWBY and Undertale, despite being two somewhat different works with different mechanics, I can see a certain alignment that would make it possible for both universes to happen at the same time, (Keep in mind that my main source of knowledge of RWBY is more what I watched on the show and from fanfic writers' interpretations of the vision and Undertale is full of headcanon so don't blame me if I end up talking shit).

The story of Undertale begins by presenting us with a war between two magical races, the Monsters and the Humans, the humans won the war overwhelmingly and sealed the Monsters underground with a barrier made by 7 powerful human mages.

In RWBY the root of all history is the brother Gods, the creators of Remnant created humanity, after a conflict of interest between the two, humanity being a means for both to come to an agreement (I won't go into too much detail because I don't is truly necessary for what I'm going to write here), Humanity was a race possessing incredibly powerful magic, that after being deceived by Salem they decided to attack the brother Gods after achieving immortality and were all annihilated by the Gods with the exception of Salem who continued to wander Remnant for many more eons alone.

What do I mean by all this? The backstory of this crossover would be the Brother Gods creating humanity together to achieve a truce from their conflicts and since Humanity was a creation made by both Gods, they would naturally be superior to the Monsters who were a unique creation of the God of Light.

The Humans fearing the Monsters' ability to use Human souls to become massively superior to a normal human would declare war on the Monsters and completely crush them without any loss, this would happen well before the time of Ozma and Salem, on account of both immortals simply don't know about it because it's something that happened long before they were both born, which would make both Asgore and Toriel much older than Oz and Salem.

The story then continues normally with the 8 humans falling into Mount Ebott in long periods of time (I always found the time it took for the 7 humans to fall into the Underground to be incredibly short), with Chara the first human falling even at the time where the Humans had magic and Frisk fell sometime after the Great War (Although Humanity does not have magic, the human soul remains incredibly powerful, being able to manifest itself with physical protection in the form of an Aura).

It would kind of create a certain similarity between the history between the Fauns and the Monsters, but it would also make the Fauns closer to humans because of their human souls...

Now New Humanity + Faunus, unlike Old Humanity are not overwhelmingly more powerful than Monsters, in fact they would be quite on par, making a monster with Undyne an extremely deadly hunter-level individual.

And finally we come to the famous Genocide/Pacifism trio: Chara, Frisk and the Player.

Let's start with Chara, being a human from the time when humans were still capable of magic, makes her a very good magic user while still alive, even though she is now a ghost, Chara still possesses a great understanding of ancient human magic, Chara is Frisk's narrator and a certain guide.

Now let's go to Frisk, (Some things involved the Player because, well, separating Frisk from the Player is very difficult), Frisk is a human child without magic (As expected of current Humans), but strangely her ability to Save and Reset make her an entity more powerful than the ancient humans and her pseudo-immortality would make her comparable in some ways to Oz and Salem, in the pacifist route, Frisk would normally go on freeing the monsters in the process and taking complete control of Flowey's Save and Reset (Because well, it's not as if Flowey/Asriel could actually do something with the power of the Player, anyone who understands codes can just tinker and undo everything Asriel/Flowey can do or just download the game again in any case), Frisk is too determined to being subdued in the pacifist route, managing to free the monsters from the barrier and giving Oz and Salem a nice surprise.

Now let's go to the Player and the Genocide route. Why? Because it would be a slap in the face to everyone, White Fang, Mankind, Cinder, Salem, Ozpin, the Brother Gods... Unlike Undertale's Genocide route, Chara would fail to interfere with the Player and take his soul, simply because the Player is a cosmic abomination that really cannot be affected.

The entity fled Mount Ebott, leaving behind a trail of Dust and remnants of vaporized Grimms, the Grimms would go berserk with the Player and would draw the attention of many authorities, mainly Salem and Ozpin, it wouldn't take long for Chara/Frisk/the Player to become a great calamity for the world and when Salem and Ozpin realize they are dealing with another immortal they would get a bitter taste.

Ironically, the Entity left behind the broken barrier that held the monsters and when they began to investigate the origin of the thing that was slaughtering everything that appeared ahead, a group of Hunters and hunters in training would end up discovering Mount Ebott (Team RWBY could part of them), where they would come into conflict with the Monsters that Alphys now led, it wouldn't take long for there to be some level of understanding and both begin to work together.

From here my vision starts to get a little blurry of what would happen, but I can see the entity eventually finding Salem and starting a conflict and the thing leaving Salem even more mentally disturbed or Salem understanding the functioning of the Player and simply choosing to stay out of his path or even guiding the path of Oz and humanity.

Things would get pretty ugly, but eventually, someone would get the player to pause because of the creation relic... In other words, team RWBY and a few unlucky ones plus the entity would fall into Ever After and things would get messier.

I wonder what Chara/Frisk/The Player's interaction with the Curious Cat would be like... I mean Chara and Frisk seem to have the right conditions to be possessed by the Curious Cat...

The Tree would also have a bad time dealing with the Player's graces.

Namek Saga, Part 1.
With Cui informing Vegeta that Frieza is already on his way to Namek. Vegeta immediately rushes to Namek himself, this is a matter of life and death for him. Without the Dragon Balls to remove OCshiki from his body, he will die in a matter of weeks as his body will be completely overwritten by OCshiki's Karma.

Power Levels:
Vegeta: 24000
Vegeta (Karma): 32000

Upon arriving on Namek, Vegeta immediately rushes to gather the Dragon Balls. However, he was intercepted by Cui, who followed him all the way to Namek. Cui gets crushed by Vegeta, who has since grown stronger after the confrontation on earth. Laser focused on his goal, he flies away, continuing to track the dragon balls.

The experience from the earth battle and the karmic extraction allowed Vegeta to sense Ki, and more importantly, hide their own Ki. He tested it with his own scouter, which gives a reading of 0 even while he's at full power. Perfect, this will greatly help slip by undetected by Frieza and his goons, he thought.

The fight with Dodoria continues normally, meeting Zarbon, Vegeta is on a heavy disadvantage once Zarbon transformed. But, he refused to activate his Karma, fearing OCshiki will take over his body. Zarbon slams Vegeta into the ground, knocking him out. Events proceeds as normal, with Vegeta blasting out of Frieza's mothership and throwing away all his collected Dragon Balls, until Vegeta fights Zarbon again. With a power level now reaching 30000, he dominated Transformed Zarbon even without the use of his Karma.

Vegeta takes Krillin's Dragon Ball and leaves, believing he now has all 7 of them. Upon realizing they were all taken away, he rushes to Krillin's last location. He managed to find the 6 Dragon Balls. And he rushes to Krillin and Gohan's Ki signature to get the last one. While angrily demanding Krillin's Dragon Ball, Vegeta detects that the Ginyu Force is coming. It's too late, they arrive and immediately steal the Dragon Balls from them. Ginyu left to give the balls to Frieza, while the rest have to deal with the Ginyu Force.

Namek Saga, Part 2.

Power levels:
Vegeta: 30000
Vegeta (Karma): 45000, slowly becomes higher over time.

With Guldo failing to defeat the trio. Recoome steps up to fight Vegeta. Recoome is much stronger than him, giving him an upper hand. Running out of options, he reluctantly activates his Karma, absorbing a massive energy blast Recoome was firing, and firing an even bigger one back at him. Recoome tanked this, with some injuries. The fight becomes more even, but Vegeta is still at a small disadvantage.

Meanwhile, Jeice and Burter realizes Vegeta's higher power level, and the strange markings on his body. They recognized it, a Karma. A way for an Otsutsuki clan member to take over someone's body by overwriting their genetic data with their own, and somehow Vegeta has it. An Otsutsuki using a Saiyan as a vessel? This is bad. Realizing that Vegeta is a much bigger threat than they thought, Jeice and Burter rushed Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan attempted to help, but they were immediately swatted aside by Burter. Vegeta is heavily injured and nearly unconscious, with the three Ginyu Force members preparing to execute him with a combined energy blast.

Barely clinging to life, Vegeta sees, as if everyone else and everything has stopped moving.
"What, what's happening?" Vegeta thought, looking around. And then he sees, him.
"Trying to remove me from your body with the Dragon Balls? You are seriously naive if you think I'm letting that happen, Saiyan." spoke the white cloaked figure, walking past him.
"Damn it." Vegeta thought, unable to speak a word. "He is stopping time. Just like he planted this damn Karma in me!"
OCshiki observed the Ginyu Force trio. All preparing to end him and his vessel right then and there.
"Three members of the Ginyu Force. If I'm not mistaken, they're Frieza's most powerful soldiers. It's safe to assume Frieza is after the Dragon Balls as well. Perhaps this is my chance to take my revenge on them."
OCshiki walks in front of Vegeta, looking him dead in the eye.
"Switch with me, monkey."

Last edited:
That one gaara vs vegeta thread made me realize that dragon nall x naruto scenarios can be really cool if done right lol

Sent on a sinister mission by Frieza, Vegeta descends upon Naruto's Earth, determined to conquer and purge its
inhabitants.

His landing reverberates with an earth-shattering impact, a foreboding signal of his presence to everyone in sunagakure.

A select group of ninjas ventures forth, their quest to uncover the cause behind the crash.Unfornetely, only one returns, battered and broken, his comrades lost to the chaos.

With urgency in his eyes, the survivor hastens to the Kazekage's office, his body drenched in perspiration, recounting the horrifying tale. In that desolate place, an enigmatic figure, small in stature but boundless in power, unleashed a merciless assault unprovoked.

In the wake of their encounter, devastation ensued. Even the ANBU were left helpless, and in the end there was only one suvivor to tell the history.

Gasping for breath, the survivor warns the kazekage that this monster is coming to sunagakure, and that if no one stopped him, the village would be destroyed...

Realizing not even the ANBU could stop the threat,Gaara takes it upon himself to protect his village.

Prepared and composed, Gaara mounts his sand steed, setting forth towards the location of Vegeta's landing. However, to his surprise, Vegeta has already arrived, marking his ominous presence on the scene...

Stay tuned for part 2

That one gaara vs vegeta thread made me realize that dragon nall x naruto scenarios can be really cool if done right lol

Sent on a sinister mission by Frieza, Vegeta descends upon Naruto's Earth, determined to conquer and purge its
inhabitants.

His landing reverberates with an earth-shattering impact, a foreboding signal of his presence to everyone in sunagakure.

A select group of ninjas ventures forth, their quest to uncover the cause behind the crash.Unfornetely, only one returns, battered and broken, his comrades lost to the chaos.

With urgency in his eyes, the survivor hastens to the Kazekage's office, his body drenched in perspiration, recounting the horrifying tale. In that desolate place, an enigmatic figure, small in stature but boundless in power, unleashed a merciless assault unprovoked.

In the wake of their encounter, devastation ensued. Even the ANBU were left helpless, and in the end there was only one suvivor to tell the history.

Gasping for breath, the survivor warns the kazekage that this monster is coming to sunagakure, and that if no one stopped him, the village would be destroyed...

Realizing not even the ANBU could stop the threat,Gaara takes it upon himself to protect his village.

Prepared and composed, Gaara mounts his sand steed, setting forth towards the location of Vegeta's landing. However, to his surprise, Vegeta has already arrived, marking his ominous presence on the scene...

Stay tuned for part 2
Can't wait for the Hidden Sand to stomp.

Namek Saga: Part 3.

Power levels:
Vegeta (Partial Otsutsuki): 85000, continues to grow higher as time goes on.

Burter, Jeice, and Recoome are sent flying by a massive shockwave. Catching their breath, they see Vegeta, his body covered in markings, glowing a bright blue. Two horns protruded from his head, and a Byakugan appearing on his right eye.

"W-what the hell is that?" shouted Recoome, as his scouter flashes multiple different warnings. "What happened with Vegeta?"
"Otsutsuki. His body has been taken over by an Otsutsuki! This is bad." said Jeice.
"So you cretins know about us. Well, it does not matter. Your knowledge won't change your fate." OCshiki charges at them, the Karma markings glowing brighter than ever. A battle ensues between Vegeshiki and the Ginyu Force Trio. "Listen up! Do not let him implant a Karma in you!" shouted Jeice. "Don't use energy blasts, he can absorb them!" shouted him again after Recoome tried to use his eraser cannon. OCshiki took advantage of the distraction and kicked Recoome into a nearby hill, breaking many of his bones with a single strike. "H-his power level. It's over 85000, and it keeps going higher!" says Burter after narrowly dodging a punch. Producing a black rod, OCshiki blocked Jeice and Burter's strikes. "Hmph, you're a fast one aren't you?", extending his hand a ball of energy starts to form in OCshiki's hand "Galick Gun!" a massive energy beam is fired towards Burter, narrowly dodging it with his speed he tried to immediately strike OCshiki with a kick. OCshiki produced another black rod, blocking his kick with it. Another black rod appeared from his other hand, using it he swiftly stabbed Burter with it, puncturing his armor and a critical pressure point. Jeice fired an energy blast, distracting OCshiki for a moment, enough for Burter to escape OCshiki's grasp.

"We don't stand a change against him." shouted Burter, blood gushing out of his wound. OCshiki descends in front of the duo. "I'll spare your lives for know. You two will make great vessels to be sacrificed to the Ten Tails." OCshiki extended his hands, a barrage of black rods flies into the air into their direction, both Jeice and Burter are stabbed in various locations in their body, completely immobilized. OCshiki approached both of them, and implanted a Karma on each of their hands. "You seem to know what a Karma does, and I can't risk the two of you killing yourselves. So I'll keep you tied here for now." says OCshiki as he prepares to transport them in his pocket dimension.

All of a sudden, a red flash of light kicked OCshiki from the back of his head, sending him flying. Catching his breath, he sees his new opponent. The Saiyan from Earth, Son Goku.

"Son Goku! You've been a thorn on my side for far too long!" yelled OCshiki angrily. "Whatever you are, I can't let you mess with other people's bodies like that, not even Vegeta's!" shouted Goku. "Cretins like you telling me what to do? I'll have your head just for that, insect." Goku activates Kaioken, smirking. "I'd like to see you try."

Back