• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

595337aee14ed0ff28da29a8e8b8d229.jpg

All this to equalize the speed.
Ngl this is why I hate speed amps

"Oh you equalized speed to make this match work and be fun? Too bad my character can active his zoomzoom-bootyhole ability which in the verse can make you so fast you disappear from their sight. Your character is now stomped huehuehuehuehue!"

"Oh you equalized speed to make this match work and be fun? Too bad my character can active his zoomzoom-bootyhole ability which in the verse can make you so fast you disappear from their sight. Your character is now stomped huehuehuehuehue!"
Man god forbid they have something to make the match more than just clashing back and forth with no body being capable of overwhelming eachother

Man god forbid they have something to make the match more than just clashing back and forth with no body being capable of overwhelming eachother
Man God forbid the match isn't over instantly with a speed blitz gg and has people actually compare skills, AP difference, LS, stamina and abilities, you know, the stuff we index the most around these parts, not just one ability that breaks everything

I don't really like the speed split or rather how it works at equalized speed.

There are the types of people who just put the general speed when showing the character reacting to something (that generic thing about reacted or exceeded x thing; ex: Sekiro) and there are people who do the Cuphead type who calculate each character's speed action.

So, as the equalized speed equalizes everything in the same multiplier, if you choose to be "less precise" or more in profile, you may end up being harmed.

For example, Garou has x speed and has a relativistic attack, in equalized matches against less fast characters, he has a huge advantage, but against faster ones, no.

I don't like how this works in VS threads.

Tell that to Raiden matches as he is nearly unmatchable

Speed Equal is for goons that admit my goat slams without outside interference. No need to argue in a match that downplays a stat.
Reminds me of this:

Back