• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I saw this shit and now y'all have to as well...
Too bad
dxLmFlZ.png

Ngl TTG is a mixed bag cause sometimes they make good stuff like the movie and other times it’s this.
The hits cannot redeem the amount of misses they have made.

TTG at it's best is a good, funny parody show of DC animation. But it ain't nothing crazy.

TTG at it's worst is one of the worse cartoons of all-time.

Wtf is ttg
Teen Titans Go what else would it be-

Ngl i think this is a bit of an exaggeration

The worst about TTG is that Cartoon Network started to have it airing on the channel 25 hours a day, otherwise people exaggerate about how bad it is
From my perspective, I'm not exaggerating when I say that TTG at its worst is genuinely painful to watch.

I’m def in the minority here but I think the good in TTG slightly outweighs the bad. It’s probably a mix of my nostalgia and all the shows genuinely funny moments carrying my view of it though.

The reason I am the way I am is that Cartoon Network had nothing but Teen Titans go so I was forced to watch it over and over.

I’m def in the minority here but I think the good in TTG slightly outweighs the bad. It’s probably a mix of my nostalgia and all the shows genuinely funny moments carrying my view of it though.
Gonna have to agree to disagree with this one.

The reason I am the way I am is that Cartoon Network had nothing but Teen Titans go so I was forced to watch it over and over.
2016-2020 CN was so ass.

Have been watching a shit ton of SpongeBob recently to make the part 2 of this. I also have watched some episodes of Fairly Oddparents due to the recent revisions (High 6-A and MFTL+ Base Timmy lmao) engaging me some curiosity to see how good the show was

Yeah, Fairly Oddparents >>> SpongeBob, if it had ended on Season 5 it could even be remembered as one of the best cartoons ever made

there's one truly good thing that came from MHA and it is this one girl literally called "Ordinary girl"
5c6eb1190e2f646c5b0bba59ede5bcb7d54230e0.pnj

The author peaked with it

Maybe not that much of an unpopular opinion, though still probably counts as one due to the formers not being all too known nowadays, but Asura's Wrath > GoW, and Asura > Kratos. Both are great, amazing even, but I just love how AW is constructed to play like you're watching an anime, and a pretty sick anime at that. And Asura is both a phenomenal character and father.

Back