• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I think Venture is terrible in their current state, and Pharah and Junkrat being able to two-shot with their M1 when Venture's direct hit deals less damage than those two's splash damage is ridiculous. I ******* hate Overwatch 2.

People are allowed to talk about those, and I sincerely doubt they just went "I found out this is wrong off-site."
In the DBZ thread they literally went "nuh uh. Heathens, the lord (the mods in discord), have talked about that matter, we won't explain what was the consensus, neither explain what were the arguments, just be assure that we did it correctly", literal BS

I decided to try n watch Futurama for real.
Ngl, they don't make em that good no more.
You can try n argue something like Smiling Friends is funny but so far I just haven't seen any modern cartoon that is funny and not grotesque or absurd.

I also think this show is overrated asf too.

R.2790d1223904735d76da5932133a5421

DaMonkeMan tell me you hate Peter as much as I do because I find him extremely unlikable and possibly close to pure evil
It's not his fault that's just how characters are written in long running shows
Like SpongeBob was genuinely just a really caring and cool dude but as the show progressed he became a jerk who's honestly just a straight up stalker for no good reason (same for Patrick).

It's not his fault that's just how characters are written in long running shows
Like SpongeBob was genuinely just a really caring and cool dude but as the show progressed he became a jerk who's honestly just a straight up stalker for no good reason (same for Patrick).
More reason to not watch modern spongebob

Also I am sad about Stephen’s death and how they’ve trashed his series

Plus

h16423A90

That is a insult to Stephen when the superbowl replaced him with Travis

Back