• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

MrBeast is irl Spamton

1st became a Big Shot with the most money.
Then gets outed as a scammer.
Now he'll live in the dumpters, with his life now being constantly try to scam others in an attempt to get some money.
but in reality what he did was something companies do on a daily basis so nobody will care since he is way too big to be overthrown. During this drama alone he has gained a million subs. He is NOT going anywhere

but in reality what he did was something companies do on a daily basis so nobody will care since he is way too big to be overthrown. During this drama alone he has gained a million subs. He is NOT going anywhere
Promotes his chocolate which has even more calories than regular chocolates so he wants diabetes

Also In other countries I’d think Mr beast would get arrested

Cause it’s illegal to do the children prize thing with the whole prize inside cereal box or the 1 in something will win

Are we just forgetting that the dude helped treat people's blindness, built wells, and also homes for thousands, while also helping plant millions of trees and cleaning out the ocean

Like, yeah, scamming and promoting gambling is bad (if most of it is true anyways I heard the person behind these claims isn't the most reliable), but cmon, hes done an unforgettable amount of help to both people and the environment.

So why not wait for his response?

Are we just forgetting that the dude helped treat people's blindness, built wells, and also homes for thousands, while also helping plant millions of trees and cleaning out the ocean

Like, yeah, scamming and promoting gambling is bad (if most of it is true anyways I heard the person behind these claims isn't the most reliable), but cmon, hes done an unforgettable amount of help to both people and the environment.

Yeah innocent till proven guilty then again his friend 😳

Y'all people need to understand that no matter what you do, if you hit 10 mil subs or more you've essenitally won. Unless you get straight up demonetized you will retain 90% of your audience at minimum even under the most egregious drama. Paul bros. are still alive, Ricegum still has tons of subs. Mr. Beast hasn't done anything close to what these people did so he isn't gonna lose at this point, not to mention that 300 mil subs aren't going anywhere either.
Hell, most of his audience probably hasn't heard of the drama simply because they don't speak english.

No, because it doesn't matter how much good you do for the world. If you do one bad thing, you're automatically a horrible human being that doesn't deserve any kind of empathy or sympathy.

Last edited:
Y'all people need to understand that no matter what you do, if you hit 10 mil subs or more you've essenitally won. Unless you get straight up demonetized you will retain 90% of your audience at minimum even under the most egregious drama. Paul bros. are still alive, Ricegum still has tons of subs. Mr. Beast hasn't done anything close to what these people did so he isn't gonna lose at this point, not to mention that 300 mil subs aren't going anywhere either.
Hell, most of his audience probably hasn't heard of the drama simply because they don't speak english.
Like SSSniperwolf?

Who I really hate after hearing about her

No, because it doesn't how much good you do for the world. If you do one bad thing, you're automatically a horrible human being that doesn't any kind of empathy or sympathy.
The most disgusting thing about this drama is the people who were actively waiting for him to get into drama and to get exposed as a bad person. He didn't do anything and they already pre-hated him.

Dunno where this thread is going, but I think I'm not gonna like it.
zenigata-lupin.gif

She retained her subs and if she gets monetized again (unless she has already been) she'll continue doing this.
Most of her audience is kids anyways, I doubt they even heard of the drama.
It's genuinely a miracle she has millions of subscribers. Decades before the Jacksfilms drama she was a hated member of the community even then for faking being good at video games (her channel used to be centered around shooter games, hence the cringy name) and just being a generally toxic person.

The most disgusting thing about this drama is the people who were actively waiting for him to get into drama and to get exposed as a bad person. He didn't do anything and they already pre-hated him.
Chronically online mfs with no purpose have a weird obsession with wanting people to be a horrible person, especially famous people.

I've deadass seen people wish a streamer would get outed as a ped because of how much they hate him/her. They want kids to get traumatized just so they can feel the satisfaction of someone they don't like get outed.

Chronically online mfs with no purpose have a weird obsession with wanting people to be a horrible person, especially famous people.

I've deadass seen people wish a streamer would get outed as a ped because of how much they hate him/her. They want kids to get traumatized just so they can feel the satisfaction of someone they don't like get outed.
The internet ended up festering a culture of people who want, no matter the cost, to appear better than someone. Since none of these freaks have any talent there's only one thing they can do to try and win and it is to be morally superior than that person in the eyes of others. That is the essence of the virtue signalling culture born from constant internet drama. People want to appear superior and so they hope that someone falls so they can comment on it, recieve validation for their "correct" opinion and thus recieve satisfaction. Since they are addicted to it like a drug addict they want it to happen, even if it harms others. They don't actually care about morals, all they want is to be "the good guy" in other people's eyes.

The internet ended up festering a culture of people who want, no matter the cost, to appear better than someone. Since none of these freaks have any talent there's only one thing they can do to try and win and it is to be morally superior than that person in the eyes of others. That is the essence of the virtue signalling culture born from constant internet drama. People want to appear superior and so they hope that someone falls so they can comment on it, recieve validation for their "correct" opinion and thus recieve satisfaction. Since they are addicted to it like a drug addict they want it to happen, even if it harms others. They don't actually care about morals, all they want is to be "the good guy" in other people's eyes.
Damn you just described Pokimane perfectly.

It is both the bad and good sides of the Internet with misinformation, correct information, and the list goes on.

People do tend to have both a bad and good side as well.

Okay? We're talking about a specific internet sub-culture, not the entire internet.
It is coming from the Internet tbf especially with people being toxic in any fandoms as well.

You can’t tell me none of us have ever gotten toxic like at all as well as I definitely recall some toxic stuff.

Still not as bad as specific other things anyway

I thought Mr Beast was the only good millionaire but it seems there are no good millionaires on earth, they're all scummy, maybe we should indeed eat the rich.

Back