• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Though I feel like vsbw would best be a gacha game

Like fate/grand order, honkai star rail, genshin impact, or some other gacha game

Aka you get currency and roll/summon. Are you gonna get that rare Five star Twisted raven with a 1% chance of getting summoned

Or are you just gonna get a 3 star Strymultra that’s just very common to summon.

As lame as the closing of the Pet Peeves thread was, I'm glad that it was locked instead of deleted compared to previous F&G threads. Archiving > outright deletion. Many good and funny posts will live on.
No like, this is an actual opinion I have, it's kind of bullshit to delete messages and/or threads if they contain a problem that's reported upon. Like, you can't just leave people in the dark, or delete actual evidence. And, no, I'm not confining this opinion to just this forum.

Last edited:
Or are you just gonna get a 3 star Strymultra that’s just very common to summon.
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Flareon is objectively the most huggable Pokemon? While their maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to touch. But that's not all, they have a very respectable special defense stat of 110, which means that they are likely very calm and resistant to emotional damage. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won't mind. It can make itself even more endearing with moves like Charm and Baby Doll Eyes, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression ever again.

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Flareon is objectively the most huggable Pokemon? While their maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to touch. But that's not all, they have a very respectable special defense stat of 110, which means that they are likely very calm and resistant to emotional damage. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won't mind. It can make itself even more endearing with moves like Charm and Baby Doll Eyes, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression ever again.
Is this a copypasta

4 star shmooply on rate up
Hello user WHALING CONSUMER, we've noticed that you've been trying to pull 4* Shmooply 100 times now. We've added a pity bonus, so now you have a 00000000000000000000000.002 chance to roll for 4* Shmooply AND PREVIOUS 4* AND 5* CHARACTERS THAT YOU ALREADY OWN A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF. Roll two thousand times more to have a 0.1 chance of rolling for 5* Master Chef God Shmooply!

IMG-8200.png

Look like this

Some vsbw users would be limited time and you can only summon them in certain campaign/events (one based off the bleach CRT’s for example, so bleach based vsbw users)

Oh yeah, another opinion of mine, there is no need for a Shrek 5 and people are hypocritical about it. They say there's no reason for a Toy Story 5 or whatever, and that's fair there really isn't anything left, but they embrace Shrek 5 with open arm, when that has even less of a reason to exist. I'm not just saying this because of the disappointment with KFP4, but because we had already gotten a perfect conclusion to the series with Shrek 4. Now if it just continued with spinoffs like with Puss in Boots, sure, it'd be alright. But now? It's only hypocrisy.

Oh yeah, another opinion of mine, there is no need for a Shrek 5 and people are hypocritical about it. They say there's no reason for a Toy Story 5 or whatever, and that's fair there really isn't anything left, but they embrace Shrek 5 with open arm, when that has even less of a reason to exist. I'm not just saying this because of the disappointment with KFP4, but because we had already gotten a perfect conclusion to the series with Shrek 4. Now if it just continued with spinoffs like with Puss in Boots, sure, it'd be alright. But now? It's only hypocrisy.
Hello averageusername

Hello user WHALING CONSUMER, we've noticed that you've been trying to pull 4* Shmooply 100 times now. We've added a pity bonus, so now you have a 00000000000000000000000.002 chance to roll for 4* Shmooply AND PREVIOUS 4* AND 5* CHARACTERS THAT YOU ALREADY OWN A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF. Roll two thousand times more to have a 0.1 chance of rolling for 5* Master Chef God Shmooply!
What is your vsbw tier and why?

Fellas, I regret to inform you that there's a big likelyhood that the Skibidi Toilet Movie won't happen
there exists a real timeline where the copystrike never happened and a full length feature film made entirely in sfm about skibidi toilet was released to the public and reviewed by critics

imagine the family ride home from that movie

Back