• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Good RL players exist, the game's mechanics are just built to be incredibly difficult to handle for anyone not willing to spend hours and hours of practice.

It's built exactly like if you were driving a car IRL while playing soccer, in the car.
Some people adjust the mechanics/settings to get better as well.

People are actually that good do that shit. It's not edited.

I just play it for fun. The game gets frustrating if you actually want to be good at it.
I completely miss an airborne ball 86% of the time and people tryna tell me a basic skill is to hit the ball with the sweet spot of your cat by angling your car correctly and flipping into the ball at the precise time with good acceleration. Like foh, you gotta be hacking.

I am worthless cowards idgaf
You will never know the true joy of accelerating just right in just the right position to perfectly trickshot the ball into the goal, setting off dopamine receptors your brain had left dormant your entire life.

You will never know the true joy of accelerating just right in just the right position to perfectly trickshot the ball into the goal, setting off dopamine receptors your brain had left dormant your entire life.
I'll stick to 2K and Dragon Ball FighterZ magic man.

No idea why there'd be a problem, I'm just saying still playing a series that's basically the same game every entry with better graphics is crazy.

You do you tho dawg, that's just my opinion. 🔥
I mean if you see it as the same game that's fine. The system mechanics change a lot every year in my opinion though. To the point that the dribbling, finishing, and even shooting feel distinct in every year.

2K isn't even abhorrently bad or even that bad at all, it's just weird for it to be one of your main game choices. Which is kinda true for most sports games, in my opinion.

2K isn't even abhorrently bad or even that bad at all, it's just weird for it to be one of your main game choices. Which is kinda true for most sports games, in my opinion.
It isn't. Right now it's probably Brawlhalla, MHUR (don't laugh), or Xenoverse 2. 2K is just the game I have the most collective hours on. And DBFZ is likely the game I'm the best at.

Back