• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Also I despise monster energy drinks. They don't even taste that good and when you drink them frequently it feels like they're rotting your heart. Your HEART. The organ tied with your brain as the most important.
That really peeves me. Keep in mind this is speaking from experience, this happened to me back in 2022 and I've never drank monster again (I may have had a cup of it once months after that but that's it).
And that's why I'll only go out of my way to drink MUG Root Beer and Cherry Cola from now on, if I ever crave a soda and think I've been eating healthy frequently enough that I can take a little break and drink something slightly bad for me.
Honestly, I would probably die if I had too many Monster Energies, heart ain't made for that.

Hell, I don't think I've even had a soda in a year.

Same. I knew a girl who never drank water. Only sodas, coffee, milk, juice.
She refused to drink water.
Coffee makes me feel like absolute shit when I drink it. One time I drank just half a cup of it and I started tweaking out.
It does wake me up but I just can't drink it anymore. I prefer water or milk.

I drink latte coffee cause it's delicious. Always put sugar in coffee though. Idk how people drink it without sugar.

Otherwise my go-to drink is either water or tea. Also put sugar in tea cause it, imo, makes the true taste of it come out.

I drink latte coffee cause it's delicious. Always put sugar in coffee though. Idk how people drink it without sugar.

Otherwise my go-to drink is either water or tea. Also put sugar in tea cause it, imo, makes the true taste of it come out.
You're one of the first people I've seen on this site who also enjoys coffee

It's called an acquired taste. Trust me, drink some black tea and black coffee often and you'll get used to it. I don't recommend a lot of coffee anyway tho, that's how the addiction starts. Tea however? Just keep trying it with no sugar for a while. If you still don't like it then add the sugar back.

You're one of the first people I've seen on this site who also enjoys coffee
I don't drink it often but what I do enjoy is a good coffee with a fair bit of sugar. I think it truly opens up then.
It's called an acquired taste. Trust me, drink some black tea and black coffee often and you'll get used to it. I don't recommend a lot of coffee anyway tho, that's how the addiction starts. Tea however? Just keep trying it with no sugar for a while. If you still don't like it then add the sugar back.
I've tried sugarless tea on quite a few occasions and all I can say is, sugar only adds to the taste in most cases. Some green tea is better off without it though.

Rather sensitive topic but whatevs

Tyler Oliveria content sucks full stop. It sucks how easy the youtube algorithm sucks him dry spreading blatant harmful misinfo about wether it be countries states or even cities. Yes there is a huge fent issue in some cities but the way Tyler presents stuff is so wrong like no police officers arent banned tf. (When I say harmful misinfo i mean the recent video he did on Jamaica)

Like what do you mean “Jamaica is the murder capital ” does he even know what a capital is?

Point is theres better ways to report crime its just how most content creators on youtube do a poor job doing so. I actually like learning about true crime mysteries it what not. Stuff like that can be awesome. Just look at wendigoon although his stuff is mostly about older crimes and old mysteries

Last edited:
STH by jpegmafia is really overwhelming instrumental wise. People dickride that album way too much. Its a good album not def not 2023 Album of the year

And WIT by White Town is overhated asl on rym.

I think playboi carti might as well retire. Idk what else is left for him.

Lightyear 2022 really isnt that bad. Its a bit generic but not terrible as people make it out to be.

2093 is the only project I've listened to from him in full, I've listened to a good chunk of his popular hits and older catalog and ****** with it wayy more than this one

Back