• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I mean most of those unique moves are just:

Stat amps

An energy beam

An energy sphere

An energy blast that doesn’t fit in the above two.

The Earthlings, and characters like Gotenks generally have more unique forms of Ki manipulation, but a lot of them follow that general trend. They stand out in universe, but they don’t make for very interesting match up against out of universe characters.

Most DB characters don’t have very interesting skill sets. So aside from characters like…Buu and Hit, it’s pretty much which person can output more force.
There's actually a lot to be said about DB characters in many factors. There's obviously skill, mobility, stamina, and creativity, plus a good bit of hax, as well as resistances, and even some helpful items. For instance, even with Goku alone, just listing techniques, there's:

-Solar Flare
-Ki concentration
-Kiai
-Kienzan
-Spirit Bomb
-Mafuba
-Instant Transmission
-A good old power-up aura burst
-Screaming really hard and opening a portal
-Ki Landmines? He mentioned something like that in the ToP and it never came up again.
-God Bind
-Gravity Bash(Admittedly just a Rasengan, but it's too cool not to mention)
-Hakai
-Air Blasts through punching alone
-Telekinesis
-MUI Susano'o

The people saying "Deku FRA" already lost because unlike the other side they actually wasted their valuable time reading/watching Mid Hero Acrydemia instead of some peak like Cowboy Bebop or pre timeskip One Piece
Nah man, you gotta take a step back and look at it through logical lenses.

Who, truly, is the one who wasted their valuable time reading or watching My Hero Academia? The typical plebian, who by a good chance has consumed a fraction, or even not a single bit of My Hero Academia media, succumbed to his base instincts, his human desire to seek the easiest route, mindlessly hops on top of the FRA bandwagon? Or was it the one who based his wiki identity around it, and has wrote paragraphs of arguments that explains the wincons and weaknesses of Deku in a match, and has read the entire manga and watched the movies?

It's obvious.

Who, truly, is the one who wasted their valuable time reading or watching My Hero Academia? The typical plebian, who by a good chance has consumed a fraction, or even not a single bit of My Hero Academia media, succumbed to his base instincts, his human desire to seek the easiest route, mindlessly hops on top of the FRA bandwagon? Or was it the one who based his wiki identity around it, and has wrote paragraphs of arguments that explains the wincons and weaknesses of Deku in a match, and has read the entire manga and watched the movies?

It's obvious.
Real.

It's obvious.
The real waste of time is writing this message.

End of Evangelion is overrated. Its good but i dont think its even close to being a masterpiece.

pineapple pizza is good

Thunder by imagine dragons isnt bad at all.

End of Evangelion is overrated. Its good but i dont think its even close to being a masterpiece.
Having an opinion like this isn't bad at all, personally I love the film, but ya gotta like the ost right?
pineapple pizza is good
Never tried it, and it's not even the pineapple that puts me off, it's the ham. Never been a pork fan.
Thunder by imagine dragons isnt bad at all.
I thought it was alright.

Nah, that shit mid. It ain't nasty, but it ain't an improvement.
womp-womp-did-you-just-say-womp-womp.gif

Back