• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

This could be a hot or a cold take cause idk but I think winter is super overrated. People like it cause of Christmas and some have a little snow during that time. These people have not experienced a high end -30 to -40 degrees winter with a passive -20 temperature most of the time.
You aren't gonna go out to calm and pleasant snowfall with snowmen and jolly weather, no. You're gonna get out and see frozen up dog waste basically in every area where you can walk, there's gonna be sleazy dirt everywhere, there's gonna be no snowfall when it's below -15 degrees unless there's a massive snowstorm and if there is a massive snowstorm then pray to God nothing happens to you and nobody needs immediate medical attention. Additionally winter requires several expenses which otherwise wouldn't be necessary in a warm climate - that being the expenses of winter clothes and winter tires. Both cost a lot of money which you could save by living anywhere else.

This could be a hot or a cold take cause idk but I think winter is super overrated. People like it cause of Christmas and some have a little snow during that time. These people have not experienced a high end -30 to -40 degrees winter with a passive -20 temperature most of the time.
You aren't gonna go out to calm and pleasant snowfall with snowmen and jolly weather, no. You're gonna get out and see frozen up dog waste basically in every area where you can walk, there's gonna be sleazy dirt everywhere, there's gonna be no snowfall when it's below -15 degrees unless there's a massive snowstorm and if there is a massive snowstorm then pray to God nothing happens to you and nobody needs immediate medical attention. Additionally winter requires several expenses which otherwise wouldn't be necessary in a warm climate - that being the expenses of winter clothes and winter tires. Both cost a lot of money which you could save by living anywhere else.
The only good thing a about winter IS Christmas and other holidays celebrated. The cold is always painful, so dry.

Sexual assault is bad, actually? Is this a hot take? There is literally no justification for him. It literally achieved nothing, he was just being nasty.
image.png

Sometimes you just gotta book it
Me when an adventuring party wants to invite the finest of healers such as myself, but they consist of a shield-wearing warrior who never peeked at the beastiary, a young elven rogue that's trying to seduce me and likely isn't even aware of her Backstab and Sidestab abilities, the socially nervous archer standing all the way in the back of the group, and the clearly experienced wizard who could likely annihilate the entire dungeon by himself but is too busy smoking his pipe that's releasing dusts of a rainbowleaf.
vince-mcmahon-crying.gif

Ngl tower of god is a wizard story with close combat abilities. I mean you have shinsu (mana equivalent) that you can manipulate worldly elements with and can do weird stuff with, you have orbs that tell you stuff that everyone has, you technically have actual magic and curses but like they are rare, dangerous and generally forbidden which makes them equivalent to clerical magic or actual curses. Nobody ever wears armor and robes seem to be super popular.

THANK YOU! Winter sucks.

Me when an adventuring party wants to invite the finest of healers such as myself, but they consist of a shield-wearing warrior who never peeked at the beastiary, a young elven rogue that's trying to seduce me and likely isn't even aware of her Backstab and Sidestab abilities, the socially nervous archer standing all the way in the back of the group, and the clearly experienced wizard who could likely annihilate the entire dungeon by himself but is too busy smoking his pipe that's releasing dusts of a rainbowleaf.
vince-mcmahon-crying.gif
We all know that the Tank is the real MVP.

Back