• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Why is it always between winter and summer. The best season is clearly autumn with spring right behind it.
you mean the depression season with heavy rain, dying off weather and sleazy streets and school/college starting up again?
you mean the worst season for the first two months due to irregular weather that can go from freezing to overly hot in an instant while the streets are covered in abominations of half molten snow and dirt?
May is the only good month in spring cause its warm and basically summer and my birthday is also in May.
October is the only good season in autumn cause the leaves look beautiful and also spooky month.
The rest is garbage.

you mean the depression season with heavy rain, dying off weather and sleazy streets and school/college starting up again?
you mean the worst season for the first two months due to irregular weather that can go from freezing to overly hot in an instant while the streets are covered in abominations of half molten snow and dirt?
May is the only good month in spring cause its warm and basically summer and my birthday is also in May.
October is the only good season in autumn cause the leaves look beautiful and also spooky month.
The rest is garbage.
Have you tried moving to a normal climate zone.

Speaking as someone with 10 Celcius Winters.

The rest is garbage.
I am not reading all that and I will instead simplify your post as "autumn bad because i have to go outside and rake the leaves on my front door"
I win.

on the topic of Death Battle I will NEVER forgive them mf’s for doing Wario vs Dedede instead of Wario vs Knuckles.

Dedede has better match ups and Wario v Knuckles would complete the Mario Brothers V Sonic team trilogy.

on the topic of Death Battle I will NEVER forgive them mf’s for doing Wario vs Dedede instead of Wario vs Knuckles.

Dedede has better match ups and Wario v Knuckles would complete the Mario Brothers V Sonic team trilogy.
Wario vs Dedede was a pretty fun ep and the matchup has a good vibe to it. I personally think DB has done enough of the Mario series vs the Sonic the Hedgehog series for now and Knuckles also has better imo aka Piccolo.

Bound 2 is not a good song

In Rainbows > Ok Computer but its kinda close

We Major isnt even top 5 best Late Registration Songs

Family Business is the best song on College Dropout

everything i am > cant tell me nothing > stronger

Family Business is the best song on College Dropout
Slow Jamz is a bit better imo.
everything i am > cant tell me nothing > stronger
EIA definitely feels more... I don't know how to say it, raw, compared to Stronger, but I still think Stronger is pretty good and even if you don't think it's better than EIA it should be a very close contender.

Back