• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

If I get a steak I'm only eating it if it is dark brown inside and out, I can eat it plain but if I put sauce on it the only sauce that is touching that steak is A1, you try to put anything else on my steak and I'll throw you through a brick wall

How “Brown streak” fans be training their jaw strength so they can have the smallest CHANCE of biting through their mediocre slice of tire rubber

could-jacks-jaw-bite-strength-be-replicated-in-the-real-v0-bztnkd7c3kp81.jpg

no way in hell does anybody in One Piece touch planet level
(yet)
I lived there for more than 10 years and yes its only getting worse. Cant hate it since I grew up there and while still fun disney and universal just carries the entire state.
People who are unironically breeding crocodiles and cassowaries, mexican neighbours who let their chickens run around on the roads, and Desantis carrying the entire state:
8rrf5bL.jpg

"Have fun" he responded sharply, while mustering up all his strength to chew on another piece of steak so burnt that it may as well be charcoal, and sipping from his can of baby sauce.
If your head wasn't so far up your own ass that you were literally talking shit you may have been able to comprehend the obvious fact that I never said I like burnt steak, just steak where the inside and outside aren't pink/raw

which one?
Spoilers to like... Chapter 1086 I think Imu uses some device called the "Mother Flame" which sends what's seemingly hellfire or lasers onto an island (this is a bit of a big island ngl) and desecrates it, later leaving a huge crater and causing "minor" earthquakes/tsunamis around parts of the world about 6 days later.

Back