• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Who the **** puts ketchup on steak.
My unpopular opinion is that mayo should be allowed on hotdogs, but what do I know I haven't eaten one in like five years.

ketchup is absolutely diabolical on even the lowest quality steak, at least use steak sauce... jesus.
I unironically would consider some psychopath putting ranch on a steak less egregious than ketchup because at least they're being original.

I get well done or medium well because I have 0 trust in restaurants and the quality of meat. I'd only eat that kind of stuff if I was in a good restaurant in Japan or South Korea.

Anyways cold take but the green online icon in the middle below the profile picture is awful and whoever though it was a good idea is high on crack. Yes, I used present tense, he still is.

I think Arceus' jokes about how he kills people or steals their organs is more stale than the person he buried in my backyard.
mfs around these parts make jokes so gay it'd make animan vids look normal, gotta match their craziness somehow... But I guess I should stop it before the FBI comes in.

I haven't done them in a while anyways...

I would say you just haven't had good syrup.

Also, ketchup doesn't go on steaks in general. Anyone who does that is a psychopath.

What you should put on steak is au povire, which will make even the best steak taste better.
Agreed till that last part. Eat the steak by itself. A good compound butter could work too but just do it by itself.

Last edited:
Agreed till that last part. Eat the steak by itself. A good compound butter could work too.

The ingredients in the sauce are garlic, onion, butter, heavy cream, and ground peppercorn.

It's really simple and it elevates the steak a LOT.

Green is the worst color for nails. At least the ones I've seen. People always use them with outfits that don't work with them.

Granted, I'm not a woman, nor do I paint nails, but at least from my experience, the green ones don't work as much. Red goes with practically everything, though.

Boxing fights > anything else ong
I wanna see more fights where Luffy can't access his fruit for one reason or another, he needs to beat the "he cant do cqc without his devil fruit" allegations.
Same, they’re few in number but I love when luffy gets serious and starts doing martial arts mid battle

Back