• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Does anyone else remember the alternate universe comic where Peter accidentally gives Mary Jane deadly cancer through his radioactive *****? Because I sure as hell don't want to.

Does anyone else remember the alternate universe comic where Peter accidentally gives Mary Jane deadly cancer through his radioactive *****? Because I sure as hell don't want to.
Technically, it's unclear if he actually did, but Peter does have a habit of blaming himself for stuff.

And for some reason, they're continuing that comic run. Hickman's Ultimate Spider-Man couldn't come soon enough.

Swords & guns are overused, other weapons need more time in the spotlight
e04083149d094116ad171a92edaf0a81.gif
Polearms for example. They're by far the best melee armament, yet everyone uses swords and stuff.

I'm surprised at the negative view on CharacterRant. I tend to think they are the more reasonable forum on Reddit with regard to powerscaling.
It depends on how your perspective, and on the threads you look at. Just like a lot of other places, you'll find threads that are agreeable and threads that aren't.

I think CharacterRant has a bad reputation because it is a subreddit founded on complaining about powerscaling in some way (and complaining about a lot of things nowadays).

Back