• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

honestly wondering why raven wasnt reported for being a racist sooner considering she wouldnt stop talking about her race play fantasies in discord servers

To be fair, I think we have fewer predators than other communities. I mean, look at the furries for example, filled with predators. Or uhhh, FNAF and Undertale, filled with predators too.
i wasn’t really talking about vsbw,but the Powerscaling community as a whole,but that’s true

Bruh, you literally agreed to all that.
I was neutral on High 6-A revision, i only agreed with the Low 7-B, at most 6-C scaling

I never agreed with the "5th fastest character on the wiki" feat since there wasn´t any CRT to add it

Also, i never said anything bad or good about the scaling, i just it is absurd on a non-offensive way, something that pretty much everyone agrees on.

I originally only agreed with the MFTL+ rating based on the speed of magic due to a significant amount of MFTL+ feats existing In-Verse

So what´s your point?

I still don´t know how the f#ck Psychomaster managed to make Timmy Turner more than 8 trillion times faster than light and High 6-A, iirc, Fairly Oddparents even had a calc that could make the characters one of the 5 fastest MFTL+ people on the whole wiki

It´s kinda of funny how the verse made the entire world population survive the Multi-Continent level explosion that give Timmy´s rating, they even survive another High 6-A feat on one of the Pre-Season 1 episodes

I was planing to downgrade this but i´m lazy as f#ck to do so

I already downgraded the Universal LS bs, if i find time (Probably only in the end of the year, lol), i will try to continue the downgrade series
In which list can we see which are the fastest MFTL+ characters?

My hot take is that powerscaling is often annoying and I've developed a distaste for it over the years
I still do it mostly because it passes time and sometimes it is entertaining but other times it's just a shit slinging contest
I guess this is unavoidable due to the overall nature of it though, so eh, what ever

My hot take is that powerscaling is often annoying and I've developed a distaste for it over the years
I still do it mostly because it passes time and sometimes it is entertaining but other times it's just a shit slinging contest
based, only reason I joined here is that a certain someone said some ridiculous takes about a series that are wrong from a lore and powerscaling perspective

based, only reason I joined here is that a certain someone said some ridiculous takes about a series that are wrong from a lore and powerscaling perspective
I joined originally for powerscaling, then after a while due to me being admittedly immature and stupid I got into a lot of shit and got banned for some months, came back and kinda shaped up but I didn't feel as enthusiastic about the site and powerscaling and arguing specifically anymore
You'll notice for a while I've just been in these F&G and General Discussion threads because I find it more fun to just clown around and talk about silly stuff or about verses we like than do the same old powerscaling arguments over and over
Not to mention on this site it can sometimes be more about what the majority thinks is right than what is actually right, by that I mean people will sometimes blindly FRA train stuff and miscontrue things and that's how you end up with, well, look at the Bill Cipher stuff in the previous pages.

I got into the world of powerscaling because I liked seeing people killing each other and insulting each other saying that their favorite character is the strongest.

Then I went on vsbattle to see people doing the same thing in downgrade crts.

I initially went in to see chaos.

I became a powerscaler because I watched Death Battle videos as a little kid and I liked the fight animations. I started joining the Death Battle community, then the powerscaling community

Biggest mistake in my life btw

I got into powerscaling because I was bored in my japanese class and my friends wanted to goof off (one of them is a tik tok scaler), so we got on vsbw and goofed. I enjoyed it so much that I made an actual account

Damn, that would've been cool. I love both of those characters
shakeee.jpg

To be honest I just joined cause I sometimes I’d read a series with a fanbase of about 30 people and based on that alone I’d wanna scale it from the ground up. Knowing that no one else would do it if I don’t (or at least they wouldn’t wanna do it to the same extent). The calc aspect is the most fun for me (even if it’s kinda stupid/unintended feats at times)

That and scaling gacha games used to be a bit fun for me (massive mistake). Stay away from gachas

Back