• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Can y'all talk about something more interesting than ******* Gravity falls?
K
koishi-komeiji.gif

Timmy Turner doesn't move FTE to us despite being MFTL+, what is this?
I still don´t know how the f#ck Psychomaster managed to make Timmy Turner more than 8 trillion times faster than light and High 6-A, iirc, Fairly Oddparents even had a calc that could make the characters one of the 5 fastest MFTL+ people on the whole wiki

It´s kinda of funny how the verse made the entire world population survive the Multi-Continent level explosion that give Timmy´s rating, they even survive another High 6-A feat on one of the Pre-Season 1 episodes

I was planing to downgrade this but i´m lazy as f#ck to do so

I already downgraded the Universal LS bs, if i find time (Probably only in the end of the year, lol), i will try to continue the downgrade series

Working on this right now

Having to juggle several long manhwa chapters out of the 200 sth that exist is tough. I am close to being done. It is important that I finish this one cause then all the other profiles will be easy to make.

I still don´t know how the f#ck Psychomaster managed to make Timmy Turner more than 8 trillion times faster than light and High 6-A, iirc, Fairly Oddparents even had a calc that could make the characters one of the 5 fastest MFTL+ people on the whole wiki

It´s kinda of funny how the verse made the entire world population survive the Multi-Continent level explosion that give Timmy´s rating, they even survive another High 6-A feat on one of the Pre-Season 1 episodes
Same energy as every living organism under the Sun in Ben 10 being 5-A despite the fact they’re portrayed to be normal people like Grandpa Max and Base Ben.
Also Ben ran from a grenade once and gets threatened by like, tier 8 explosions.
Like wdym base Ben is one shotting Naruto
It’s kinda funny

Same energy as every living organism under the Sun in Ben 10 being 5-A despite the fact they’re portrayed to be normal people like Grandpa Max and Base Ben.
Also Ben ran from a grenade once and gets threatened by like, tier 8 explosions.
It’s kinda funny
Characters from IDW Sonic that are threatened by basic Badniks and barely tier 8 explosions being Low 2-C is far worse

It’s kinda funny
Humungousaur having Class P LS while having difficult to lift a house be like:

My biggest problem with Cartoons powerscaling is people completely ignoring consistence (Both with the feats and narratively) in order to use the 2 highest feats and don´t consider the other 1936487 anti-feats

There are people whom unironically argue Low 2-C Peter Griffin even though it is based on two extremely outlierish feats, like, have you ever watched the same show as me? He definitely ins´t Low 2-C

It’s kinda funny
Till this day I have not seen a single debunk to this blog

Humungosaur having Class P LS while having difficult to lift a house be like:
Ben 10 is actually just a disaster of scaling cause plenty of Ben’s stronger aliens will rely on throwing cars or get consistently hurt by sub tier 6 things. (Vilgax is terrified of his ship self destructing and producing like a 7-C explosion)

Also thinking of the house thing. Ben threw a wooden house thinking he’d hurt a Tier 5 character💀

My biggest problem with Cartoons powerscaling is people completely ignoring consistence (Both with the feats and narratively) in order to use the 2 highest feats and don´t consider the other 1936487 anti-feats

There are people whom unironically argue Low 2-C Peter Griffin even though it is based on two extremely outlierish feats, like, have you ever watched the same show as me? He definitely ins´t Low 2-C
Popeye fans making him 1-A because he can beat authors on a daily basis 🔥

Tbh I have a solution to that.

Just say he has Universal LS via Toon Force, so that the 3-A thing isn't completely invalidated.
He didn´t use Toon Force to be able to lift the string

And tbh the string don´t even had Universal mass, i talked about it on the original thread
It was a bit of a contradictory thing.

The rope's talent was EE and transmutation.

Being EE, the rope was not the universe, but a rope that erased it.

Being transmutation, well, if you transmuted the universe into a rope, what guarantees it will have the same mass/weight?

Besides, if you did EE in the universe you didn't transmute it and if you transmuted it you didn't do EE in it

Thank goodness I ain’t scaling cartoons on this site

Popeye fans making him 1-A because he can beat authors on a daily basis 🔥
I saw a lot of Popeye´s cartoons, he definitely ins´t beyond Tier 8 in base lmao

At beast what you can argue for amped Popeye is Low 2-C tbh due to his universe-busting feat

It was a bit of a contradictory thing.

The rope's talent was EE and transmutation.

Being EE, the rope was not the universe, but a rope that erased it.

Being transmutation, well, if you transmuted the universe into a rope, what guarantees it will have the same mass/weight?

Besides, if you did EE in the universe you didn't transmute it and if you transmuted it you didn't do EE in it
Yeah, adding both on the page is like try to have your cake and eat it too, you can´t have both

Till this day I have not seen a single debunk to this blog
I can see Ben 10 having a downgrade thread where the cosmic tier beings will become, like, Tier 7 to 6, just like Mario had

Back