• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

man,if you guys could meet any character from the wiki,who would it be?

any of these 3

any of these 3
W Okabe

Some of the Gacha Life Community is underrated in battleboarding.​

IDK if this is appropriate to post on a VSBW thread, but eh, I can always post something like this on FC/OC anyways

I mean, sure. Most of the community are a bunch of children and teens making horny, or disturbing stuff. But that doesn't mean everyone is that way. Not to mention there are talented members like NotZoey's vid here.

Most people that hate powerscaling only see the bad side of our community. But does that mean every member here is 100% bad? By our treatment of the gacha life community we might as well abandon the wiki since there are bad apples here.

No, not saying we should endorse the cringe, I'm saying that we should only be agitated at the cringey, immaturely bad parts of the community. And we should focus on the ones that have good writing.

If you give classics like Cutespud's "That One Mute Girl" a chance at seeing if the story is good, you will see it. Some of the comments can relate to the character of Arabelle and many others. Arabelle in particular is a rather shy and silent character mostly in canon.

No cartoon character is good in powerscaling
With this kind of logic, no character at all would be good at power scaling considering they would have to be completely perfect characters without containing anti-feats or inconsistences of their own.

any of these 3
do you like the sci;adv series? it’s pretty good. (series steins gate is from.)

sci adv might be 1-A+ because of the earth simulator in a;c

I watched steins gate a while ago and it ended up being my favorite anime, tied for first with bleach. no way to say it other than that it's just peak.
you will 100% love the other entries in the series though (the anime’s suck, so you’ll have to read the VNs. but you’re a TYPE-MOON fan,this shouldn’t be new lol)
I beg your pardon???
infinite r<f layers (most of the entries exist on a single world layer though, though the committee of 300 is implied to exist on a higher one in the Sena Route of c;h noah)
might also use modal realism, though idk if this site uses that for tiering, and where.
it’s not a strong verse though, it just has cosmology going for it ig

cold take but we need more shows like battlebots.

Unhinged battles that don't hurt anyone but have the same levels of action and more entertaining than two people smacking each other

Imagine still using gacha life in 2024
Imagine making anime plots and animation with gacha life assets better than the whole garbage that's ruining much of our favorite verses. That should tell us a lot about the entertainment industry.

IDK why some creators in the industry focus on hypocritical work stuff and end up ruining their work when they should prioritize the writing and entertainment value first. THEM they can promote whatever message they want.

That's my criticism of some of the work stuff rn.

Imagine making anime plots and animation with gacha life assets better than the whole garbage that's ruining much of our favorite verses. That should tell us a lot about the entertainment industry.

IDK why some creators in the industry focus on hypocritical work stuff and end up ruining their work when they should prioritize the writing and entertainment value first. THEM they can promote whatever message they want.

That's my criticism of some of the work stuff rn.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back