• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I need me an anime with the same type of vibes as Bungou Stray Dogs, Durarara and Baccano. Mafia shit, characters dressing in a dapper way, badass jazz soundtrack, some modernity ect.

The milk will come from your mother.
F5ycsazW0AAGyLu

I was talking about this with my dad, but a lot of Shonen manga I've been reading is really close to ending. Black Clover is probably gonna end soon, JJK is gonna end soon, and MHA ended (thank the lord). It feels really weird seeing so many things ending so close together.

Oh yeah, unpopular opinions.
My dad thinks that Boruto is gonna be the best running manga unless HxH comes back.

nah man,i kid you not, FREAKY people will see something slightly humanoid shaped and say "smas"
kinda cringe,why didi write this.

Gravity Falls being relatisvistic is based mainly with things that aren't meant to be a speed feat. One of the feats is literally Dipper falling and then the calcer compared this to the speed of a laser that happened on the same scene, getting a falling speed of 30% SoL

Or Gideon jumping on the ground and the calcer again comparing his falling and jump with the laser, just to seconds later Gideon start to move like a average human while breaking some mirrors

OR THIS SHIT BEING USED AS A FEAT SOMEHOW
What's "meant to be" a speed feat is your personal opinion

ID SYB TASV TASV FDNDrururHDD HFFHFJKKAJSKKRE KE Mambr
skibidi BOP BOP ES SHIJ SN J JNNAK JJKISPEAKTRUSTRUSTFRFR
AHFHGHHAJDJJFINFKS

Went from arguing about complete nonsense to hornyposting, you love to see it.
Screenshot_21.jpg

Look Shmoopy, I know it is our wish to interact with people in funny ways but I think this guy is a lost child. He's obviously lost his mind so let's cut our losses and get out of here

Me with:

I still don´t know how the f#ck Psychomaster managed to make Timmy Turner more than 8 trillion times faster than light and High 6-A, iirc, Fairly Oddparents even had a calc that could make the characters one of the 5 fastest MFTL+ people on the whole wiki

It´s kinda of funny how the verse made the entire world population survive the Multi-Continent level explosion that give Timmy´s rating, they even survive another High 6-A feat on one of the Pre-Season 1 episodes
Bruh, you literally agreed to all that. And suddenly you find all that to be an issue now?

Last edited:
saw the theoretical toxic post, and I have to ask, what is with Powerscaling communities and them being infested with predators
To be fair, I think we have fewer predators than other communities. I mean, look at the furries for example, filled with predators. Or uhhh, FNAF and Undertale, filled with predators too.

Back