• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I am thinking of powerscaling it later.
As far as I see
Lowest tiers get something along the lines of At least 9-A, likely 8-B with Subsonic to Subsonic+ speeds
Mid tiers get 8-B with Supersonic to maybe even lower end Hypersonic speed
Top tiers probably are the same.
There is a feat that could be significantly higher though.
I, too, am working on some verse scaling. Different series tho. Got some lightning feats, methinks.

220px-Chinese_dragon_asset_heraldry.svg.png

Friedrich-Johann-Justin-Bertuch_Mythical-Creature-Dragon_1806.jpg

Ninedragonwallpic1.jpg
they have bad taste

It's goated, but running an especially odd human is great. I did a oneshot with my ex where he was just some tabaxi guy trying to find his lost pet rock, and then I jump in like "Yo! What's slapping?! My name's Sethan Megadeth Kamikaze, and I'm here to screw shit up!"

You can admit you don't know dragon history, it's not a big deal, no one here cares about dragon history.
I don't know anything about dragon history. I have never touched a book with a dragon. I have never investigated the canon books for the dragon verse. My only knowledge from dragons comes from anime and like two video games. I don't think I will ever touch that light novel that talks about the canon stories for dragons.

I don't know anything about dragon history. I have never touched a book with a dragon. I have never investigated the canon books for the dragon verse. My only knowledge from dragons comes from anime and like two video games. I don't think I will ever touch that light novel that talks about the canon stories for dragons.
You need to catch up on dragons, a lot of them are pretty sick.

Back