• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I'll be honest, I am not attracted to creatures that look like animals. Even if they could consent, I wouldn't like them.

Humanoid furries like, idk, Waai Fu from Arknights would be the harshest thing I'd date.

Furries might call me weak and a coward but I call it being normal.
I'm with you my brotha✊

What's the point in dating a dragon if you're going to leave her in human form?
You can use her to cook. Think about it. She has a flamethrower for a mouth. You can probably ask her to cook meat. Get yourself a woman that can replace a stove.

Oh and they're strong or something, probably stronger than you. Honestly, if I lived in a fantasy world I'd get myself a partner I can train with to become stronger. Or maybe just a friend I can do that with. I'd be like Frieren getting the most random and interesting spells available. Or maybe like Iron Man. If I could get powers through technology, I'd definitely become smart.
Yeah, but they won't turn into a pre-schooler like a significant portion of the characters there(because they respect themselves,, which is good), and probably won't be some woo-hoo peppy bastard, expect something more like Fafnir where they sit inside and play Dark Souls(Based).
To be fair, at least in the anime, Kanna is the only dragon that turns into a pre-schooler. And that's because she's a child for her species, pretty sure. Literally all other dragon girls are adults that turn into adults. Idk what are you on.

Also, a friend or partner like Fafnir sounds fun. I'd definitely befriend someone like that.

There's a manga called Dragon Yashinatte Kudasai where a dragon gets transported into our world and the MC really hates the trope where the big dragon turns into a small girl so he is worried when the dragon transforms, only for it to transform into a smaller version of itself, staying as a dragon. It is a pretty funny comedy manga.

There's a manga called Dragon Yashinatte Kudasai where a dragon gets transported into our world and the MC really hates the trope where the big dragon turns into a small girl so he is worried when the dragon transforms, only for it to transform into a smaller version of itself, staying as a dragon. It is a pretty funny comedy manga.
Ah yeah I heard about it. My opinion is, if you want to romance that dragon girl, she should turn into a humanoid. Same if she just wants to walk around humans and fit in small spaces.

For combat and anything else, she should remain in her dragon form.

Though to be fair, I guess it would be hard to draw a giant dragon at all times.

I'll be honest, I am not attracted to creatures that look like animals. Even if they could consent, I wouldn't like them.

Humanoid furries like, idk, Waai Fu from Arknights would be the harshest thing I'd date.

Furries might call me weak and a coward but I call it being normal.
I have screenshots of you saying you like bee girls. you're a goofball

Not the bees...
image.png

Anyone who hasn’t watched teen titans should try it out, it’s really good. Yeah some people might find the animesque style a bit off-putting but if you put that aside it’s really good.

It’s peak dc cartoons

I haven't used webtoon since I was in middle school. I dropped it after a girl I was into told me to read some random yaoi series.
Then read it on some other site idk, webtoon just released it officially with better translations. Scanlations are up like 200 chapters anyways.

I read a bit of this manga and I must say, I find it weird that the dragon's eyes look like female anime girl eyes.
SpOuR59.jpeg

9FtHcmj.png

I find it really off-putting

One thing I'll say about Superhuman Era is that it doesn't focus on the MC as much after a while.
This series is similar to Durarara in its approach - there is an MC that ties all the stories together and there are several other characters who have their own story playing out until they connect together in the end.

I am thinking of powerscaling it later.
As far as I see
Lowest tiers get something along the lines of At least 9-A, likely 8-B with Subsonic to Subsonic+ speeds
Mid tiers get 8-B with Supersonic to maybe even lower end Hypersonic speed
Top tiers probably are the same.
There is a feat that could be significantly higher though.

Back