• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Mashle > Berserk I fear
homelander-the-boys.gif

I'm slowly turning into a Bakicel. I love Baki he is literally me, this manga was made for me personally, they foresaw me.

Also Bakégyamon is technically the greatest issekai of all time even though the "other world" is just the same world with less people(cannot confirm if the anime is good, it is completely different from the manga)

I dont know how people dare to say that Dragon Ball has a bad story at all or that it always follow the same formula. It has insane good twists (especially in saga cell) and most of the characters are solid.

I genuinely think that most people that say such thing didn't read nor watched dragon ball at all

I dont know how people dare to say that Dragon Ball has a bad story at all or that it always follow the same formula. It has insane good twists (especially in saga cell) and most of the characters are solid.

I genuinely think that most people that say such thing didn't read nor watched dragon ball at all
DBZ was good until Buu saga then it got mid

DBS is kinda mid imo with some highs but it’s still kinda just okay imo

I think that when people say this, they mainly look at DBS, which had a lot of weaker writing.

When I rewatched DBS I really disliked it. And I really think that calling it mid is exageration. But watching DBS weekly as a kid was so hype that it has a special place in my heart

But since as a kid I hated Black arc tbh
Zamasu is probably the worst villain in the story of DB
Eh that’s just how I scale things I watch or read. If it’s something I watch and it isn’t good but it isn’t literally unwatchable or makes me cringe every five seconds I’ll just say it’s mid or okay.

Yeah the Goku Black arc was probably the weakest one in super

Fiction hot takes (not scaling related)
Tsukihime > Fate
Ufotable is overrated, they spend more time on cool vfx than actual fluid animation
Bleach>Naruto
Filler isn’t bad if done right
And last of all
Lebron James from space jam soloes your favorite verse ( he views DC as fiction fr fr)

man,i feel like i just had an staring competition with amygdala with the ammount of information in this thread.
also blood manip is the most op power on the wiki
thats undeniable fax.

or that it always follow the same formula
There are things in the Dragon Ball manga that we only rarely see in battle shounes.

A simple example is Goku getting married and becoming a father in the 39% part of the manga, and then his son evolving enough to defeat the main villain of an arc.

Even nowadays this is a very non-standard thing for battle shounes, to have this type of development and twist.

Did you just say mod developers should be forced to spend 4 years learning about game development to be able to produce you a (from my knowledge) free mod because you aren't skilled at the game? Mf don't download the mod. I'm not defending the mod and saying it's good but holy shit. There are thousands of games out there go find a different one.
Yes, it should be government mandated too. That will teach them. Increase the taxes and tax mod devs more. They have been getting away with paying wayyyy tooo little taxes.

The government should just start punishing anyone I dislike. Those mods shouldn't even be in my eye peripheral. Not even breathing the same air as me. Unless of course, they comply to my whims.
Ayup
Also change your pfp to Black Noir (literally me)
No.

Also, unrelated but me and some friends are planning on adding the Deer girl Shikanoko verse to the wiki. Expect peak.

Unrelated, but how do I take clips from an anime to use for feats? Like, do I record it? Turn it into a GIF? I have literally never directly worked on a profile before.

Also, unrelated but me and some friends are planning on adding the Deer girl Shikanoko verse to the wiki. Expect peak.

Unrelated, but how do I take clips from an anime to use for feats? Like, do I record it? Turn it into a GIF? I have literally never directly worked on a profile before.
turn it into gif probably or find a youtube scene of specific feat and copy the link with the option to start from the time the feat starts

Back