• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tusk Act 4 Johnny vs Jotaro Kujo Star Platinum Za Warudo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Johnny has infinite spin

-Battle takes place in Cairo

-Jotaro can only have one asspull in the first round

-3 Rounds

Paraplegic Super Spin God:8

Araki's Favorite Son:

Jotaro has Intel

Honestly probably.

Jotaro with intell would know to not ever in any circumstance go near Act 4. He'd probably try to snipe, Joestar technique and figure out a plan, or worst case does what Alternate Dio did.

Unless this here is Part 8 Johnny.

Here we have something a bit hard, since with Infinite spin he could win easily. But if Jotaro pulls a Diego and stops time then throws the part infected by spin at Johnny, he wins. Depends if it's in character or bloodlust. Also him having info would give him an easy win because that's also what happened with Diego, he won against johnny due to having info from Valentine

Doesn't Johnny need time to activate the infinite spin? Jotaro could react fast enough to stop time before Johnny's able to get Tusk to activate and just wreck him in stopped time. SPTW should take it, although TA4 is an auto-win if it connects.

Small correction, TA4 wouldn't be an automatic automatic win, since Jotaro can stop time, chop his infected part off and throw it at Johnny or throw it away. But I am not sure if Jotaro would do that even with previous info or not.

He definitely would, he considers cutting off his arm when it's infected by Yellow Temperance. It depends on how precise the info Jotaro has is on the subject of the infonie spin.

If he knows it's lethal and can go to his whole body, then he cuts it, throws it at Joe kid and wins the first round, and I dunno how will the other rounds go, or if they will ever be capable of keep going

Guys, we're talking part 8 johnny. He retains act 4, and he can walk. I know that makes him overpowered, but guys, Star Platinum is statistically better than all tusks. Also, to be fair, Johnny properly knows about his stand. We're not factoring the one that got beaten by Diego. This Johnny has had enough time to know his stand.

But let's see some votes guys! I personally would think ACT4 would be able to win the 2 rounds after because probably Jotaro would go all out trying to eliminate him in round 1. FRA?

FRA means For Reasons Above, you gave the reasons right in your comment from here, also are you voting? Because you technically cannot vote, but you enlightened us on important information, Johnny wins. That's all.

Dbush95 said:
Doesn't Johnny need time to activate the infinite spin? Jotaro could react fast enough to stop time before Johnny's able to get Tusk to activate and just wreck him in stopped time. SPTW should take it, although TA4 is an auto-win if it connects.
No he doesn't. After SBR, he isn't paraplegic and can even activate ACT 4 without needing to take much time. Also, Tusk can move in stopped time.

ACT 4 requires for Johnny to use the horse's power, let's assume he's not on a horse, that would be almost impossible. Let's assume he IS on a horse, it would take some time to reach golden rotation.

He might need horsepower, but remember, this thread is Tusk ACT 4 vs Star Platinum. Johhny has Tusk ACT4, that isn't a problem. But let's see some votes. Also, I'm not voting.

I wouldn't call it a stomp. Jotaro is more expert at Punch Stands battling, and it seems that only the nail bullets give the Infinite Rotation. Also, it seems that Johnny needs an example of the golden rectangle in this. Does he have Slow Dancer?

Hm. Still, if Jotaro played it smart, he could manage to wound Slow Dancer, and then the fight is basically even- nevermind, Tusk Act 4 is High 8-C, Jotaro gets stomped lol

This is basically Johnny vs Alternate Dio, just that the latter doesn't have previous knowledge and time to create a plan, which was single handedly the reason Dio didn't get f* over by the infinite rotation.

2 more votes. Hey, can you get anybody else to get their opinion? I hope to soon finish this and hand Johnny his first W on this site.

I have a few questions. Does Jotaro have intel?

And it says three rounds. Does that mean Jotaro has intel the next two matches due to the first match?

With intel, uh, I wouldn't be surprised if Jotaro had a plan, but Johnny is far from stupid, so he'd still take it more than not.

That said, if Araki wrote the fight? Jotaro totally wins

Alt Diego with intel won, and he's basically a weaker Jotaro.

Ultimatewillpower said:
Come on. One more vote. One more and we done.
Well no, could you exlain what 3 rounds even means? Kinda important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back