• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumma Linna RP Thread

Blood splattered all around it as the creatures groaned in pain. It soon perished from its injuries, just as another gripped Fhian's neck from behind
"HEHHEHEHE!" with a maniacal grin, the minotaur's hand grabbing her neck was sliced apart as she stabbed its stomach and hack away at its innards, the mouths formed her chains eating it away.

"HEHHEHEHE!" with a maniacal grin, the minotaur's hand grabbing her neck was sliced apart as she stabbed its stomach and hack away at its innards, the mouths formed her chains eating it away.
Another one rose near her though this time, it didn't seem to have the same murderous intent as before. In fact it seemed to be considering its actions for a moment

Another one rose near her though this time, it didn't seem to have the same murderous intent as before. In fact it seemed to be considering its actions for a moment

"Gyehehehe!" Fhian was in a frenzy, attacking the other minotaur as she stomps on the ground with her gigantic mouth-like appendage saw whips, all still flaming hot and electrified, disrupting the floor and footing of the monster.

"Gyehehehe!" Fhian was in a frenzy, attacking the other minotaur as she stomps on the ground with her gigantic mouth-like appendage saw whips, all still flaming hot and electrified, disrupting the floor and footing of the monster.

The creature screamed in pain in the moments before it is left as just a splatter of blood. Soon another rose back though it seemed panicked at its existence and seeing all the statues of itself around it.

The creature screamed in pain in the moments before it is left as just a splatter of blood. Soon another rose back though it seemed panicked at its existence and seeing all the statues of itself around it.
The minotaur would see Fhian chomping away, bathing at the blood of the ones who dared stained them. Or rather... gave it a new look.

"What's wrong? Scared?" a grin like a nightmarish ghoul appeared on Fhian's face, trying to hinder the laughter swelling in her.

After all, you can't spell laughter...

without slaughter.

The minotaur would see Fhian chomping away, bathing at the blood of the ones who dared stained them. Or rather... gave it a new look.

"What's wrong? Scared?" a grin like a nightmarish ghoul appeared on Fhian's face, trying to hinder the laughter swelling in her.

After all, you can't spell laughter...

without slaughter.
"Y'know, I think we're gonna be just fine" Mayel commented at this slaughter going on.
"Alright, I got this open" Caron commented as she successfully pries a door open, allowing her teammates to go through... well, most of them.

Hours passed as the slaughter continued. Crackling electricity, the grinding of flesh and metal, and of course, screams of joy and misery were heard. It was inevitable that those screams would even reach outside, earning the interest of those observing this fight.

"Ugh, what's happening now?" Johnson asked.
"Magic in the working" Maria replied.

A gigantic explosion soon ensued, blowing out a chunk of the building's side and allowing onlookers to view the scene. Inside, they can see Fhian standing atop the minotaur, blood splattered all over the room with many crushed statues all around though not all. In desperation, the creature pointed at the main statue, the one its immortality is tied to, hoping for an end to this misery

Inside, they can see Fhian standing atop the minotaur, blood splattered all over the room with many crushed statues all around though not all. In desperation, the creature pointed at the main statue, the one its immortality is tied to, hoping for an end to this misery

Marsh moved to finish the job, he was dirty and all, with dirt all over his body, having move with the group to this area when he saw where the minotaur was pointing, he hit the statue hard with his ax to ended this

A gigantic explosion soon ensued, blowing out a chunk of the building's side and allowing onlookers to view the scene. Inside, they can see Fhian standing atop the minotaur, blood splattered all over the room with many crushed statues all around though not all. In desperation, the creature pointed at the main statue, the one its immortality is tied to, hoping for an end to this misery
"That's no fun..." Fhian, all just covered in pure blood, still invisible— making it look like she's a humanoid made of pure crimson, dragging the creature as she slowly chops its limbs off, before slowly mashing it towards the statue to destroy itself, still smiling widely as she whispered in its ear maniacal laughter.

She wanted to make sure it sees its own life flash before its eyes, wanting it to suffer. And before long, the statue was destroyed.

Marsh moved to finish the job, he was dirty and all, with dirt all over his body, having move with the group to this area when he saw where the minotaur was pointing, he hit the statue hard with his ax to ended this
Before he could swing it, Fhian would grin widely— having appeared right in front of him.

"HEHEH- oh, it's you..." with a sigh as her fun was ruined, and her clothes now just filled with filth, walking out like a character who just turned the dungeon into her personal slaughterhouse.

"I blame these on all you, pathetic trash cans... I wouldn't get my clothes dirty if it weren't for you..." looking at Maria she breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Work is work," Marsh said, his intention in this phrase was that in these types of jobs you get your hands dirty regardless of what you do with your time, it is the natural law of murder.

"Work is work," Marsh said, his intention in this phrase was that in these types of jobs you get your hands dirty regardless of what you do with your time, it is the natural law of murder.
"F*ck you and your work." Fhian flicked her hands and stained Marsh' face with the blood, disabling her invisibility as her chains were dangling. "Because of all y'all sh*tass, fatherless, homeless, slowpoke, b*tchass, f*tass, motherf*ckin incompetent sh*ts, my clothes got dirtied again." she looked at Maria, gesturing her to at least give Fhian some help.

"Because of all y'all sh*tass, fatherless, homeless, slowpoke, b*tchass, f*tass, motherf*ckin incompetent sh*ts, my clothes got dirtied again." she looked at Maria, gesturing her to at least give Fhian some help.
"Hmm, I'll get a ladder" Maria said, looking at how far the group is.

Marsh rolled his eyes and walked to check on Caron.
"I've heard worse" she replied.
"Thanks." Fhian smiled, "Wait, what do you mean by when I'm down? You mean like when I'm knocked out?"
Maria was currently directing a particularly long ladder to be placed at the base of the building before she eventually got it placed on the floor the group are in

"I've heard worse" she replied.

Maria was currently directing a particularly long ladder to be placed at the base of the building before she eventually got it placed on the floor the group are in
Fhian just watched the group climb up as she sat there, until Maria would help clean her up, regaining back her bearings after the slaughter she just did.

Chapter 3, Heart of Darkness

A shocking display of brutality
Enough to snuff out immortality
But that's expected from our heroine
To those who commits that grievous sin

Yet this sweet victory wouldn't last
As the next mission is coming fast
Now that Maria owes one mission
To keep up her good position

Johnson will take it from here
To someplace we will come to fear
To find what haunts the night
A curse lies within our sight

The smell of freshly brewed tea was very much apparent, a beautiful teapot and a number of cups laying on an embraided tablecloth, a bouquet of flowers in a vase right next to it. Warm rays of sun shone through the window and while drowned by nearby noise, one can faintly hear mourning doves chirping away.

"More tea?" Maria offered while Gideon sat across the table

The smell of freshly brewed tea was very much apparent, a beautiful teapot and a number of cups laying on an embraided tablecloth, a bouquet of flowers in a vase right next to it. Warm rays of sun shone through the window and while drowned by nearby noise, one can faintly hear mourning doves chirping away.

"More tea?" Maria offered while Gideon sat across the table
"Sure, why not?" Gideon said in his typically laid-back tone. The serene atmosphere was a nice change of pace from their usual missions, sure made for a welcome break.

"Sure, why not?" Gideon said in his typically laid-back tone. The serene atmosphere was a nice change of pace from their usual missions, sure made for a welcome break.
"So, how has the past week been? I apologize for whatever mischief the new employees have gotten themselves into, but that's just the state of our living quarters" Maria explained before wincing at the sound of something shattering in the background, presumably from Fhian and Mayel's squable

Maria explained before wincing at the sound of something shattering in the background, presumably from Fhian and Mayel's squable
"I told you not to touch any of my clothes at the laundry! Are you just doing this on purpose or you really want to get into trouble to Miss Maria, huh?!" said Fhian in the background.

"I told you not to touch any of my clothes at the laundry! Are you just doing this on purpose or you really want to get into trouble to Miss Maria, huh?!" said Fhian in the background.
"You have 3 of the exact same copies of these clothes, currently! Just let me have one!" Mayel replied, trying to weasel out of Fhian's wrath

"So, how has the past week been? I apologize for whatever mischief the new employees have gotten themselves into, but that's just the state of our living quarters" Maria explained before wincing at the sound of something shattering in the background, presumably from Fhian and Mayel's squable
"Yeah, it's been a week, alright." Gideon leaned back in his chair, taking a moment to savor the tea. "Those two are a handful, to say the least."
He took a sip of the tea, seemingly unfazed by the ongoing commotion. "Tea's good though."

"Yeah, it's been a week, alright." Gideon leaned back in his chair, taking a moment to savor the tea. "Those two are a handful, to say the least."
"Hmm, perhaps I'll talk to them after this mission. Well, continue as before. We have another mission, courtesy of Johnson's. Wait for me at the carriage station" Maria explained as she stood up.

Meanwhile

Johnson stood by a particular stone structure as workers and guards walked around him. He eventually paid attention when a particular official called him out.

"Alright, we've entertained your request. But we don't have enough of these to fully take it down, otherwise we would've done so a long time ago" the official explained.
"It's alright" Johnson replied as his two subordinates are following behind him.

"We just need to land the first hit".

Behind him, Caron and Marsh are pulling a cannon before securing it onto the ground as the guards evacuated the area. With the cannon loaded, Johnson lit the fuse, sending a cannonball flying at the stone structure.

On hit, it screamed

Marsh looked at the damage done, waiting a moment, the group needs to be sure the structure doesn't collapse upon approach, so they have to give it a little time, it's something you learn by experience.

"hmmm" Marsh was ready in case something throw back the cannonball

Marsh looked at the damage done, waiting a moment, the group needs to be sure the structure doesn't collapse upon approach, so they have to give it a little time, it's something you learn by experience.

"hmmm" Marsh was ready in case something throw back the cannonball
the structure's complex form began to unravel, revealing a gigantic humanoid form

A troll

"Alright, show it hell" Johnson commanded, unsheathing the spear on his back

Considering the size and ferocity of the Troll, Marsh have to avoid close combat unless he managed to get into an advantageous spot or hit it somewhere like it back.

For now he took out his bow and started shooting regular arrows.

Considering the size and ferocity of the Troll, Marsh have to avoid close combat unless he managed to get into an advantageous spot or hit it somewhere like it back.

For now he took out his bow and started shooting regular arrows.
Caron on the other hand immediately rushed the creature down, swiftly getting kicked back for this brash action and sent flying into a nearby house

"I'm OK" she replied. Johnson sighed at this sight before turning at the troll. It seemed to still be in pain from the cannonball shot at its head though, it was bleeding.

"Bastard's trying to heal that off. It's now or never. Go for the legs and make it fall, just like always" Johnson said to Marsh before rushing in, paying close attention to the troll's arms and where it is stepping

Marsh looked at Caron, he slightly suspected that this would happen to him if he do that instead of having taken his bow, now was the time, he began to run, he fired a last two arrows before switching to his ax so he could cut off his leg, staring at the body of his enemy. If the troll wanted to kick him, Marsh would move to the other side and then cut him in the leg.

Marsh looked at Caron, he slightly suspected that this would happen to him if he do that instead of having taken his bow, now was the time, he began to run, he fired a last two arrows before switching to his ax so he could cut off his leg, staring at the body of his enemy. If the troll wanted to kick him, Marsh would move to the other side and then cut him in the leg.
Dodging the swinging of the troll's arms, the two soldiers successfully landed deep cuts on the troll's ankles, shattering their stone form and causing to fall over. As it did, Johnson rushed towards its hand and chopped off a finger before meeting up with Marsh on the creature's neck.

"Alright, as we planned. Put down the charges" he ordered

Marsh took out the explosives and placed them, now it was time to walk away while this monster will burned in the hell of the explosion.
With that, a gigantic explosion ensued, obliterating everything above the troll's shoulder. As the two soldiers watched on, they noticed it begin to stand as blood begins to spew from its giant wound. However, it would soon collapse from such a large amount of blood loss, ending its life.

With the enemy dead, Marsh went to check on Caron, she was his partner and he has to see if she broke a bone somehow.
"I'm alright, I'm alright" Caron replied, dusting herself off as she stepped off the rubble.

Johnson simply chuckled at the sight though his stern expression returned upon seeing that familiar face.

"Trollhunting? Well, I suppose a job is a job" Maria greeted.
"We can't all have our every little hobby funded, sometimes you just have to make ends meet" Johnson replied.

The rest of the group are currently descending from the carriage to check their luggage and pick up some extra

Marsh looked at the entire area one last time while sighing, the work was done, now he will check his equipment in case there was a failure, he always does it before and after a mission.

The rest of the group are currently descending from the carriage to check their luggage and pick up some extra
"Haaah!" Fhian sighed as she went out with a different set of clothes, as she carried her luxurious luggage.

Marsh looked at the entire area one last time while sighing, the work was done, now he will check his equipment in case there was a failure, he always does it before and after a mission.
"Just the smell..." Fhian sprayed her perfume, "...jeeez..."

Last edited:
Back