• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumma Linna RP Thread

With the fires dying down, that observation was revealed to be true as Caron struggled to even remain conscious through all the pain before finally collapsing.

"Man, that's hot" Mayel joked, completely insensitive to this situation
Gideon rolls his eyes and under his breath mutters, "The only thing hotter than those flames was your attempt at humor." Clearly unimpressed by the attempt at humor.
He wouldn't linger on it, though, immediately making sure to tend to Caron's injuries as best as he could.

He wouldn't linger on it, though, immediately making sure to tend to Caron's injuries as best as he could.
"In case you're wondering, the sounds around us aren't from me so, maybe we should keep moving" Mayel suggested, noticing Caron still unconscious from the pain. He attempted to pick her up, only to struggle just to get her over his shoulder.

"Man she's heavy... Don't tell her I said that"

"In case you're wondering, the sounds around us aren't from me so, maybe we should keep moving" Mayel suggested, noticing Caron still unconscious from the pain. He attempted to pick her up, only to struggle just to get her over his shoulder.

"Man she's heavy... Don't tell her I said that"
Gideon couldn't help but smirk at Mayel's comment. "Yeah, yeah. Your secret's safe."
He then stepped forward, offering to take over the burden. "Let me take care of this. You just... keep an eye out for any more surprises."

Gideon couldn't help but smirk at Mayel's comment. "Yeah, yeah. Your secret's safe."
He then stepped forward, offering to take over the burden. "Let me take care of this. You just... keep an eye out for any more surprises."
Mayel simply nodded as they walked up the stairs, eventually coming across another hallway. There, they finally got a glimpse of their friends in the distance once more

"I see them! The compass points to that direction!" Fhian exclaimed, running towards the path her reliable GPS pointed out. Her allies are back.
"Huh, why do they seem so blurry..." Mayel commented before bumping into something physical. Rubbing his forehead, he felt it wet with water and realized that a thick wall of ice is between then, a few tens of meters in distance it seems

(Back, you cannot melt this instantly. That's probably feat beyond 9-B)

"Huh, why do they seem so blurry..." Mayel commented before bumping into something physical. Rubbing his forehead, he felt it wet with water and realized that a thick wall of ice is between then, a few tens of meters in distance it seems

(Back, you cannot melt this instantly. That's probably feat beyond 9-B)
Fhian tried helplessly to burn it or melt it away.

"ARGHHH! WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!!!" she tried banging on the wall, punching it, but only stopping since it would get her clothes all dirty.

"Hey! Body guard! Mind breaking this?!" Fhian quickly walked to Marsh and stood there crossing her arms.

"Hey! Body guard! Mind breaking this?!" Fhian quickly walked to Marsh and stood there crossing her arms.
"Well, I don't got anything that can melt ice so I'll just go ahead and set up camp" Mayel said before breaking off a loose piece of ice and placing it on Caron's forehead, hoping to wake her up.

"Now, where did I put that ration bag..."

"Well, I don't got anything that can melt ice so I'll just go ahead and set up camp" Mayel said before breaking off a loose piece of ice and placing it on Caron's forehead, hoping to wake her up.
"Now, where did I put that ration bag..."
"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, piece of shit!" Fhian shouted, looking at Marsh.

"C'mon! Just bust this down so that we can all go to that mino-whatever!"

Marsh take his ax out and start hitting it with force, he wanted to do progressive damage so that the ice could be melted with a small explosive arrow charge after a time.

Marsh take his ax out and start hitting it with force, he wanted to do progressive damage so that the ice could be melted with a small explosive arrow charge after a time.
"Good! Just keep hitting it!" Fhian made chains from four corners of the side of the wall, reeling it back as she charges a fire arrow. "Hey! Illusion guy and Sweet Carolina! I'm firing a giant arrow! Move to the side so you won't get it when Marsh is done chopping this shit away!!" she shouted again, reeling back the makeshift ballista back.

After doing enough damage with his axe, Marsh got into position, it was time to use the explosive arrow.
"Sure, sure. We're out of the way." Gideon replied, as he positioned himself to ensure he was clear of the impending arrow's path.
"FIRE IN THE WALL!!!" she shouted, as if to signal she's about to shoot it. Henceforth, a fire arrow rushes forth and attempts to pierce the wall.

"FIRE IN THE WALL!!!" she shouted, as if to signal she's about to shoot it. Henceforth, a fire arrow rushes forth and attempts to pierce the wall.
A chunk of ice was blown off. Presumably with 2 or 3 more, she may be able to do just that

"You, you said something about r-rations" Caron said, still dizzy from her experience.
"Must've lost it in the fire chamber, or was it the junkyard? Couldn't tell" Mayel replied.

"Y-You what?!"

A chunk of ice was blown off. Presumably with 2 or 3 more, she may be able to do just that

"You, you said something about r-rations" Caron said, still dizzy from her experience.
"Must've lost it in the fire chamber, or was it the junkyard? Couldn't tell" Mayel replied.

"Y-You what?!"
Gideon could see the tension escalating and decided step in, positioning himself between Caron and Mayel.
"Easy now." His voice calm but firm, "We've got a wall of ice to deal with. Let's save the heat for that, shall we?"

Gideon could see the tension escalating and decided step in, positioning himself between Caron and Mayel.
"Easy now." His voice calm but firm, "We've got a wall of ice to deal with. Let's save the heat for that, shall we?"
"I-I knew I sh-shouldn't trust you all! I tr-trusted you with one thing! And you f*cked that up!" she said as she struggled to even stand.
"Now now sister, that's just not right. It's a group effort!" Mayel replied casually.

"I-I knew I sh-shouldn't trust you all! I tr-trusted you with one thing! And you f*cked that up!" she said as she struggled to even stand.
"Now now sister, that's just not right. It's a group effort!" Mayel replied casually.
"You're really... bickering over a ration bag?" Clearly not in the mood for their squabbling.

"You're really... bickering over a ration bag?" Clearly not in the mood for their squabbling.
"Look, I'm sure she's just a little loopy from waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Let's just knock her out again and-" Mayel said as he extended his hand. In her barely conscious state, Caron interpreted this act and his last line as an attack, her breathing fastened as she quickly and efficiently reached for her sword and raised it near the performer's neck.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO TO ME!"

"Look, I'm sure she's just a little loopy from waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Let's just knock her out again and-" Mayel said as he extended his hand. In her barely conscious state, Caron interpreted this act and his last line as an attack, her breathing fastened as she quickly and efficiently reached for her sword and raised it near the performer's neck.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO TO ME!"
"ALRIGHT! I'M FIRING ANOTHER SHOT!" shouted Fhian through the wall as she pulled back, reeled in the fire arrow- one with more charge and flame than before- and fired it, launching her out a few feet due to the sheer recoil, before catching herself before her clothes get dusted- "We don't want that" she thought, hanging on the ceiling with a chain.

"ALRIGHT! I'M FIRING ANOTHER SHOT!" shouted Fhian through the wall as she pulled back, reeled in the fire arrow- one with more charge and flame than before- and fired it, launching her out a few feet due to the sheer recoil, before catching herself before her clothes get dusted- "We don't want that" she thought, hanging on the ceiling with a chain.
With that, the ice wall finally broke, allowing them passage to their teammates. At a good time too
Mash watched waiting for the wall to be destroyed, when the ice wall was destroyed, he would go check on his partner Caron.
"No, n-no! Wh-what am I doing?" Caron asked, her grip loosening as her hands trembled... which is pretty bad when they're holding a greatsword at someone's neck

"No, n-no! Wh-what am I doing?" Caron asked, her grip loosening as her hands trembled... which is pretty bad when they're holding a greatsword at someone's neck
"you...will be better" He say while trying to calm him down by putting his hand on his shoulders to try to help him deal with the situation he is currently going through.

"you...will be better" He say while trying to calm him down by putting his hand on his shoulders to try to help him deal with the situation he is currently going through.
Caron quickly swung her sword at the ground and away from everyone else, leaning over to her friend for support as she attempted to slow her breathing and calm herself down

Caron quickly swung her sword at the ground and away from everyone else, leaning over to her friend for support as she attempted to slow her breathing and calm herself down
Marsh comforted his friend as best he could.

"We need to go" Marsh ask to Fhian, to know if she would guide the group to the exist and can make Caron breath free air

"We need to go" Marsh ask to Fhian, to know if she would guide the group to the exist and can make Caron breath free air
Fhian was behind Caron, "You better f*cking calm down, piece of shit." she said seriously, "I have no time dirtying my clothes just for this worthless shit..."

Last edited:
Fhian was behind Caron, "You better f*cking calm down, piece of shit." she said seriously, "I have no time dirtying my clothes just for this worthless shit..."
"Alright, a-alright. I-I'm OK now" Caron said as she slowly got up and sheathed her sword, wiping the tears from her face.

"Let's just kill this f*cker and get this over with"

"Alright, a-alright. I-I'm OK now" Caron said as she slowly got up and sheathed her sword, wiping the tears from her face.

Marsh sighed after he see that Caron is a bit better now, he looked around more carefully to see if he could find a clue on this side.

Marsh sighed after he see that Caron is a bit better now, he looked around more carefully to see if he could find a clue on this side.
"Good thing y'all are on the same page as me!" Fhian shouted as she runs off, prompting others to follow her.

"Good thing y'all are on the same page as me!" Fhian shouted as she runs off, prompting others to follow her.
A silhouette can be seen behind them passing through another hallway, connected to the statue filled one Marsh and Fhian were just in

Back