• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all this is not Transcendence "unimportant to him."
Second of all what you're saying is irrelevant.
Since in the previous scene he talks about breaking something, the context here is that he can break the cause affect and fate. and this has nothing to do with transcendence.
He says that he has broken context, cause and effect, and destiny for himself, that is, he will no longer be affected by them. In the previous statement, he writes that even though we depend on cause and effect and fate, in the next statement he says that he has broken them and will not be affected by it. I thought wrote transcendence but it doesn't matter. Supporters already knew the context and gave it aca4

He says that he has broken context, cause and effect, and destiny for himself, that is, he will no longer be affected by them. In the previous statement, he writes that even though we depend on cause and effect and fate, in the next statement he says that he has broken them and will not be affected by it. I thought wrote transcendence but it doesn't matter. Supporters already knew the context and gave it aca4
He only has the statement "A power greater than dimension and time."
Breaking something doesn't make you transcend it
And so is being powerful, anyway.
Stop making up phrases according to your own mind.

To be fair, i could argue that those line are usual hypebolic statement that most shounen characters use when fight villains, antagonists

But again, isn't Simon has acausality type 4 on his profile due to that line??

He only has the statement "A power greater than dimension and time."
Breaking something doesn't make you transcend it
And so is being powerful, anyway.
Stop making up phrases according to your own mind.
First form;

The infinite power that overflows from this body. Give it form. It takes the form of a person. Thoughts overflow. Words break through the heart. Nia speaks. "Even when trapped in the cycle of cause and effect!" Yoko prays. "The feelings left behind will open the door!" Leeron tells us. "Even if the infinite universe stands in our way," Viral cries. "This bloodletting will decide our fate!" Simon shouts. "Breakthrough the heavens and dimensions!" They all wears. "To grab hold of our own path!" The universe trembles. "Just who the hell do you think we are!?".
Second form;
Nia entered the cockpit of the Lagann, along with Simon. Each Lagann merged into Gurren Lagann. It was anger. It was sadness. It was compassion. It was every emotion one could think of. The feelings that each of us had in our respective universes appeared in the form of a drill, breaking through the wall. It was appearing in the form of two shapes and sizes, and they became one. If you have no choice but to fight, do not hesitate. We are not afraid to ask for power. If there's a wall, we'll hit and break it, if there's no way, we'll make it with our own hands! No, more. Breaks through cause, effect and fate, the cry of life resounds in the galaxy yet, more. Engrave the feelings of a friend in this body, and turn infinite darkness into light! -That's it. A power greater than the stars, greater than the galaxies. A power greater than dimension and time.
The context is clear, it tells to get rid of cause and effect effects

I explained the context. If you break your own soul, you get resistance to soul manipulation, and it breaks the cause and effect for itself.
And it has nothing to do with acausality
Because we're not talking about something like resistance
Our requirements for Type 5 are things like independence and transcendence (Things that are not the same as resistance).

And it has nothing to do with acausality
Because we're not talking about something like resistance
Our requirements for Type 5 are things like independence and transcendence (Things that are not the same as resistance).
These are clearly understood in the 2 expressions I have already send. Stop writing what is already accepted here. I just add the context of multiverse have every cause and effect relationship top of the accepted things.

These are clearly understood in the 2 expressions I have already send. Stop writing what is already accepted here. I just add the context of multiverse have every cause and effect relationship top of the accepted things.
Of course, I will write these because what you call "accepted" is wrong and forms the basis of your crt.

You are still missing the unchangeable part of Acausality Type 5.

"Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.

Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.

Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise."

You are still missing the unchangeable part of Acausality Type 5.

"Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.

Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.

Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise."
Simon have all context.
Look my friend, all cause and effect that is and can be multiverse contains, Infinitely different systems of causality all exist in multiverse. If you go beyond causality in such a series, there is no causality that can harm you.

Simon have all context.
Look my friend, all cause and effect that is and can be multiverse contains, Infinitely different systems of causality all exist in multiverse. If you go beyond causality in such a series, there is no causality that can harm you.
Not enough. You still need explicit statement of being outside of causality and being unchangeable as a result of that. Being above every causality system is not enough.

Simon have all context.
Nope, not enough.

To be honest, Simon's profile states that he transcends Cause & Effect & Fate. Causality type 5 seems appropriate to contexts in Crt. I agree

To be honest, Simon's profile states that he transcends Cause & Effect & Fate. Causality type 5 seems appropriate to contexts in Crt. I agree
That's Acausality Type 4.
You need an explicit statement of being "unchangeable" or "changeless" or something similar in context to be Acausality Type 5.

That's Acausality Type 4.
You need an explicit statement of being "unchangeable" or "changeless" or something similar in context to be Acausality Type 5.
Already in his profile it is stated that he transcended Cause-Effect. It looks like this Crt was actually unlocked to upgrade Aausality Type 4 to Acausality type 5.

That's not enough for Acausality type 5. It should stay at type 4.
I don't know why you are behaving like this, but in a universe where there are all causal systems that are and can be, it is difficult to transcend causality. I have extra evidence like erasing past and future

I don't know why you are behaving like this, but in a universe where there are all causal systems that are and can be, it is difficult to transcend causality. I have extra evidence like erasing past and future
Behaving like what exactly?
It is not enough. Simple as that.
Unless you can show me a scan saying these character/s are unchangeable or something along these lines.

Check the new aca5 standart wallahi. aca4 by not operating under any causality is a thing now

I wonder what causality do you expect to affect a character that transcends cause and effect in a multiverse where all causality exists and all possible causal systems exist?

I wonder what causality do you expect to affect a character that transcends cause and effect in a multiverse where all causality exists and all possible causal systems exist?
Alot of characters are stated to exist above Cause and effect but are still not type 5.

My scans are completely enough. You don't need to repeat the same things like a parrot, you wrote your think and you can go
No they aren't, no. Again, do you have anything that proves he is un-interactible in a way that makes him unchangeable?
I've already proven that.
With what?

Back