• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunade would have left Snake man hanging

Orochimaru is one of the most knowledge characters in the series regarding jutsu, thats literally his thing. he also specializes in jutsu that involves your soul hopping bodies. why would he even remotely consider Tsunade viable if she couldn't heal his arms.

and yes Orochimaru has intimate knoweldge of how the reaper death seal works, which is why later on when theres nobody in the leaf, he is capable of reversing the effects by cutting open the demons stomach and freeing the hokage that were trapped in there.
Orochimaru learned how to his arms back way later. How would he know she can heal something tusnada her self doesn't even understand

honestly at this point its clear you just wanna ignore the context.
not at all orochimaru know about some justu doesn't mean he knows who can heal him. The fact he was trying other medications that didn't work means he doesn't know anything. He's assuming Because she's the best healer

Reio ignoring context in support of a Naruto downgrade?

Who would've seen that coming....
Hey now we got people ignoring the context of her not being able to fix chakra networks which is just energy/chakra lines going through your body and now thinking she can fix someone's soul. While ignoring that it still persists when he travels to a different host or comes out of his curse seal after getting killed/absorbed multiple times.

Also orochimaru didnt even know about the reaper seal justu till the 3rd explained it to him. So he's not as knowledgeable as you think

Also orochimaru didnt even know about the reaper seal justu till the 3rd explained it to him. So he's not as knowledgeable as you think
He is still among the most knowledgeable regarding the subject of souls , this is orochimaru who also mastered edo tensei a soul based jutsu too , he isn't unreliable enough for us not to accept statements directly from him , kabuto , shizune , jiraiya and even Tsunade her self is saying she can heal him, at this point anyone who disagree is just clearly biased.

Last edited:
Do you have any feats of this magnitude to support her being able to heal his arms when she contradicted herself in the future with Naruto?

Will reply to others in the future atm busy with stuff.
But she never contradicted herself with Naruto, healing the spirit and healing the chakra network are so different its just like saying a dentist isn’t good because they can’t do life threatening surgery.

Hey now we got people ignoring the context of her not being able to fix chakra networks which is just energy/chakra lines going through your body and now thinking she can fix someone's soul. While ignoring that it still persists when he travels to a different host or comes out of his curse seal after getting killed/absorbed multiple times.
Chakra network doesn’t have anything to do with the soul or spirit, the chakra network is part of the body like the veins, arteries and capillaries of the body. At this point u are just being willfully ignorant.

Chakra network doesn’t have anything to do with the soul or spirit, the chakra network is part of the body like the veins, arteries and capillaries of the body. At this point u are just being willfully ignorant.
Wait so chakra networks are physical? I thought the site had them as some NPI thing or was that Susanno.

Yes it is
Thanks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also if they were physical why can't you see them when Sakura is pumping Naruto's heart?
0663-006.png

Makes ya think that said energy lines aren't really physical at all.

At least 9-10 people have disagreed on this shouldn't this be closed as its unanimous.
48 hour rule. Pretty sure that should apply for CRT's being rejected as well as accepted. No harm in leaving it open a while longer.

He doesn’t need to know the reaper seal, that has nothing to do with Her healing his spiritual body.

Knowledgeable characters have complete confidence in Tsunade's ability to do it.

While this doesn't mean 100% that she'd be able to do it, especially considering she doesn't initially recognize what is wrong with Orochimaru's arms, it does make it very likely.
0169-016.png

Ocochimaru is The same guy surprised tusnada can heal from fatal wonds like cutts let alone entire limbs. He wouldn't know anything about her regenerating soul arms.

Knowledgeable characters have complete confidence in Tsunade's ability to do it.
While this doesn't mean 100% that she'd be able to do it,
Okay, so a possible then rating would be compromise imo.
especially considering she doesn't initially recognize what is wrong with Orochimaru's arms, it does make it very likely.
This is were I disagree cause you have statement that damage to the chakra network is out of her league. Said chakra network is just a energy line of chakra going through out your body. Also what is Chakra? It's spiritual and physical energy. Surprise surprise she can't heal it.

We know what happened to Orochimaru is that his soul got sucked out and his arms rendered useless by it.

Even after switching bodies once and dying and reviving himself multiple times it still is affecting him.

Only after he researched into the Uzumaki that he found a way to get his jutsu back.

Last edited:
Thanks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also if they were physical why can't you see them when Sakura is pumping Naruto's heart?
0663-006.png

Makes ya think that said energy lines aren't really physical at all.

How is the chakra network not physical when the hygya clan has an entire teqnique dedicated to targeting it and shutting it down😭

Okay, so a possible then rating would be compromise imo.
no
This is were I disagree cause you have statement that damage to the chakra network is out of her league. Said chakra network is just a energy line of chakra going through out your body.
Fixing arms via soul manipulation and repairing a complex network of chakra lines that are too microscopic to even be seen without the Byakugan are two very different things that shouldn't even remotely be compared.

We know what happened to Orochimaru is that his soul got sucked out and his arms rendered useless by it.

Even after switching bodies once and dying and reviving himself multiple times it still is affecting him.

Only after he researched into the Uzumaki that he found a way to get his jutsu back.

So we know what happened to Orochimaru, he understands what happened to himself, and he's also one of the most knowledgeable people on jutsu in the series, He believes Tsunade can do it, Jiraiya and Tsunade herself think she can do it, and despite not getting her help he's eventually able to find a way anyways.

Besides, there is already precedence of soul manipulation jutsu and jutsu that can affect the soul in the series so it's not outlandish, and there are no contradictions to her specific ability to heal spiritual damage.

Yes, unless you can show her healing the soul.
Fixing arms via soul manipulation and repairing a complex network of chakra lines that are too microscopic to even be seen without the Byakugan are two very different things that shouldn't even remotely be compared.
So also saying that chakra network is physical?
So we know what happened to Orochimaru, he understands what happened to himself, and he's also one of the most knowledgeable people on jutsu in the series, He believes Tsunade can do it, Jiraiya and Tsunade herself think she can do it, and despite not getting her help he's eventually able to find a way anyways.
He only knows after the fact Tsunade went to become hokage. If he knew before hand why not go and get it instead of Tsuande? Makes you think.
Besides, there is already precedence of soul manipulation jutsu and jutsu that can affect the soul in the series so it's not outlandish, and there are no contradictions to her specific ability to heal spiritual damage.
Yeah it kinda is outlandish. Cause you have a bunch of people surprised at her healing cells and limbs yet somehow expect her to heal a soul.

He only knows after the fact Tsunade went to become hokage. If he knew before hand why not go and get it instead of Tsuande? Makes you think.

Yeah it kinda is outlandish. Cause you have a bunch of people surprised at her healing cells and limbs yet somehow expect her to heal a soul.
Actually you have to show evidence to prove anything cause it's unanimous already, every point of it leads to healing on a spiritual level, if very knowledgeable chars believe she can do it , even kabuto and she herself too believes she can unless proven otherwise, and even then It would affect a lot of verses who have blatant statements like this which would include the big 3, cause they are big on that too.

the Chakra points on the chakra network are so small they can't even be detected by the Sharingan why would we be able to see it on a wide shot panel of Naruto's heart?

1295286_633487_784_1200.jpeg
Damn we now conflationing terms to try and make our postions look better okay.

So that's different from what I'm talking about since I'm talking about the Keirakukei which doesn't sound like Tenketsu at all. You might have just read it wrong instead of being dishonest.

You know what? I don't think I mentioned tenketsu at all during this whole thread? Weird right. Like I knew I had no reason to mention it at all. Cause it wasn't relevant to my argument at all.
0079-017.png

if we have multiple characters citing her ability to do something no we don't show me where it's contradicted then maybe you'd have an argument for a possibly.
Never said it was physical but it also doesn't matter if it is or not. It is wrapped around the entire body and is incredibly small, all this shows us is that in Tsunade's eyes, repairing spiritual damage is less complicated than fixing the microscopic chakra network.
Because he was forced to find a new method after Tsunade refused. I don't see how that even matters to your OP.
I don't know how to ask you this but, how are healing cells at all relevant to soul manipulation?

Those are two separate and very distinct abilities. Just having one does not mean you have to have the other. and in a fictional world of chakra and chakra networks, soul-manipulating healing could be far less impressive than fixing the chakra network or healing cells, that's the precedence set by Tsunade in these two interactions.

You'd have to prove that spiritual healing isn't possible with examples otherwise the arguments aren't strong enough.

Actually ypu have to show evidence to prove anything cause it's unanimous already,
I already did.
every point of it leads to healing on a spiritual level, if very knowledgeable chars believe she can do it , even kabuto and she herself too believes she can unless proven otherwise,
Only if she did it or had any supporting feats making you think she could.
and even then It would affect a lot of verses who have blatant statements like this which would include the big 3, cause they are big on that too.
That's a them problem not a me problem.

if we have multiple characters citing her ability to do something no we don't show me where it's contradicted then maybe you'd have an argument for a possibly.

Never said it was physical but it also doesn't matter if it is or not. It is wrapped around the entire body and is incredibly small, all this shows us is that in Tsunade's eyes, repairing spiritual damage is less complicated than fixing the microscopic chakra network.

Because he was forced to find a new method after Tsunade refused. I don't see how that even matters to your OP.

I don't know how to ask you this but, how are healing cells at all relevant to soul manipulation?

Those are two separate and very distinct abilities. Just having one does not mean you have to have the other. and in a fictional world of chakra and chakra networks, soul-manipulating healing could be far less impressive than fixing the chakra network or healing cells, that's the precedence set by Tsunade in these two interactions.

You'd have to prove that spiritual healing isn't possible with examples otherwise the arguments aren't strong enough.
So what is chakra made out of?

Damn we now conflationing terms to try and make our postions look better okay.

So that's different from what I'm talking about since I'm talking about the Keirakukei which doesn't sound like Tenketsu at all. You might have just read it wrong instead of being dishonest.

You know what? I don't think I mentioned tenketsu at all during this whole thread? Weird right. Like I knew I had no reason to mention it at all. Cause it wasn't relevant to my argument at all.
0079-017.png

Tenketsu are literally just focal points on the chakra network. why would the network be far bigger in size than the points?

So what is chakra made out of?
physical and mental energies turned into stamina and converted into chakra.

Actually you have to show evidence to prove anything cause it's unanimous already, every point of it leads to healing on a spiritual level, if very knowledgeable chars believe she can do it , even kabuto and she herself too believes she can unless proven otherwise, and even then It would affect a lot of verses who have blatant statements like this which would include the big 3, cause they are big on that too.
Everyone overestimates her abilities even team 7 thought she could heal chakra networks. Orochimaru is surprised by her healing deep cutts. He has no awareness of her abilities. However he thinks theirs a possibility she can heal him

I already did.

you have shown no evidence other than assumptions , just cause you think she couldn't heal naruto's arm after he used rasenshuriken ,then she cant heal souls. Orochimaru is very knowledgeable regarding curse seals , kinjutsu , ninjutsu and he has kabuto who is his apprentice and a very skilled medical ninja among the best both claiming that only tsunade can heal him, Orochimaru is so sure he literally states that he would continue his attack on the leaf after she heals him and he regains his hands. so I don't know how much clearer you need it to be .

Last edited:
Everyone overestimates her abilities even team 7 thought she could heal chakra networks. Orochimaru is surprised by her healing deep cutts. He has no awareness of her abilities. However he thinks theirs a possibility she can heal him
The same orochimaru is so sure she can heal him, he literally tells kabuto he will continue his attack on the leaf once he regains his hands after she heals him.

Last edited:
I already did.

Your arguments so far have been pretty much
- i dont think she can so she cant
While not providing anything of relevance that actually goes against her being able to.

> Did Tsunade perform the Spiritual Healing feat?

No.

> Why does Tsunade have the Spiritual Healing ability then?

A knowledgeable character (Orochimaru) "believed" they could spiritually heal his arms.

> Are we given proof that she can?

No

> Is there a possible chance Orochimaru can be wrong?

There is a possibility he could be wrong.

> What is the reason that he could possibly be wrong?

1) Tsunade never proves she can spiritually heal anyone nor anything, we don't have direct evidence that she can.

2) We have proof that Tsunade can't heal the Chakra Network which does connect to Spiritual Energy.

3) Orochimaru was actually shocked to see Tsunade developed a new medical Ninjutsu and he hadn't seen her in years. This is evidence he is not a fully reliable source on Tsunade's capabilities.

I don't think I gotta spell it out for you guys. We don't actually have undeniable proof that Tsunade is capable of spiritual healing and Orochimaru hadn't seen Tsunade in years at this point in the series. His entire basis for wanting to see Tsunade is due to the fact that she is the best medical Ninja in the entire world. She is his only hope regardless, so he would obviously go to her.

Given that it's possible she isn't able to spiritually heal (plus having evidence of her limits in healing being below spiritual levels and Orochimaru not being 100% infallible in his knowledge of Tsunade's capabilities), "why is this not at most Possibly"?

She literally doesn't perform the feat, it's not actually proven that she can, we know she has limits, and Orochimaru is literally shown to be wrong about his knowledge of her capabilities. The ability should be Possibly at best.

Back